剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
You also have the wrong apartment,
我相信60号♥的埃塞俄比亚家庭
but I'm sure the Ethiopian family in 60
会感谢你们的人生大道理
appreciates your life lessons.
布洛克 你应该找一个
Brooke, you deserve someone
爱全部的你的人
who loves all of you.
埃迪根本不在这里
Eddie's not even here.
他在夜店外让我走后就离开了
He left after he told me off outside the club.
是吗 他说了什么
He did? What did he say?
什么老子很牛逼的演讲
Some empowered speech about
他不应该为我而改变
how he never should have changed for me,
他配得上更好的
he deserved better.
然后他翘起屁♥股♥ 回头看
And then he stuck out his butt, looked over his shoulder
咬着手指
and bit his finger.
他给你一记"芳心终结者"
He hit you with the heartbreaker.
我是对的
So I was right.
要忘掉你 就是要让他出门
Getting him to go out was exactly what he needed to get over you.
我是天才
I'm a genius.
要我帮你解决你的问题吗
Do you want me to help you solve your problem?
保罗和我应该谈谈
Oh, Paul and I should probably talk.
就我和他谈
Just the two of us.
我想这样是最好的方式
Yeah, I think that works out for the best,
我叫的车到了
'cause my Uber's here.
你是马文吗
Are you Marvin?
你得坐在副驾位
You're gonna have to ride in the front seat,
马文看起来是个话唠
'cause Marvin looks like a talker.
棒 进球了
Yeah. Nailed it!
撞个胸
Chest bump!
恶心 泡泡足球
Ugh. Bubble soccer.
我想那是格雷格
I think that's Greg.
看他的荡♥妇♥ 长着一双
And look at his slut with those
大白腿
milky white legs.
我在哪里都可以认出那双大白腿
I'd know those milky white legs anywhere.
太感谢你了
Hey, thank you so much.
这是我这辈子最开心的一天
This has been the best day of my life.
我也是 兄弟
Mine, too, buddy.
要是还有更多时间就好了
I just wish we had more time.
你为什么一直这样说
Why do you keep talking like that?
我快死了吗
Am I dying?
更糟糕
Worse.
爱玛要和你分手
Emma's breaking up with you.
什么
What?
你瞒了我一整天吗
You hid this from me all day?
你胆子好大 居然劈腿这个...
How dare you cheat on me with this...
克拉克
Clark?
不是看起来这样的
This is not what it looks like.
你要和我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
你告诉他了
You told him?
各位 我们是成年人 我们不要...
Guys, we're all adults here. Let's not...
克拉克 你应该是我的朋友
Clark, you're supposed to be my friend.
你站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
你这边 当然是你这边
Yours, definitely yours.
但也是格雷格这边的
But also Greg's.
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
既然克拉克这么难在我们之中选择
Since it's so hard for Clark to choose between us,
他就归你了
you can have him.
不 他归你了
No, you can have him.
你还好吗 克拉克
You okay, Clark?
我只是想和所有人做朋友
I just wanted to stay friends with everyone,
但我完全搞砸了
but I screwed it all up.
来吧 哥
Come on, champ,
带你去吃冰淇淋
let's get you some ice cream.
埃迪
Eddie, oh...
今晚的事很抱歉
I'm so sorry about tonight.
但明天我们要去参加
But tomorrow we're gonna go
非常酷的生日派对 丹妮丝的
to a really cool birthday party for... Denise.
不对 还在她的脸书页
Nope, still on her Facebook.
没事 杰克 你是好意
It's all good, Jack. You meant well,
但你把顺序搞错了
but you had the order wrong.
我不需要泡妞来忘掉丹妮丝
I didn't need a girl to get over Denise.
你需要忘掉丹妮丝
You needed to get over Denise
-这样你才能 -埃迪
- so you could...- Eddie...
杰克 杰克
Oh, hey, Jack... Jack.
爱莉
Allie.
你大腿上有方块4
You got the four of diamonds on your thigh.
这是我选的牌
That was my card.
怎么会这样的
How the hell did that happen?
我让丹妮丝走人后
Well, after I told Denise off,
我回到夜店 但你和布洛克离开了
I went back inside, but you and Brooke had run off.
我玩了些街头魔术
So I busted out some street magic,
接下来
and next thing you know,
我放了白鸽
I released the dove.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表