剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
你对着鳄鱼的脸就是一拳
So you punched a crocodile in the face?
真羡慕
Oh, that's the dream.
头脑风暴 专题文章
Brainstorm. Feature article:
大自然最粘的
"Nature's Stickiest..."
-树 -你们安静下
- "Trees." - Guys, do you mind?
-头脑风暴 -全美超...
- Brainstorm. - "America's Next Top..."
龟大赛
"Tortoise."
头脑风暴 全世界最粗笨的
Brainstorm. "World's Lumpiest..."
蛇 赞
"Snakes!" Yes! ?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是在印度的火车站打电♥话♥
I'm calling from a train terminal in India.
我喜欢 蛇 杰克 你觉得呢
I love it. Snakes. Jack, what do you think?
杰克
Jack.
蛇 杰克
Snakes. Jack.
蛇 杰克 蛇 杰克
Snakes. Jack. Snakes. Jack!
-杰克 -克拉克 电♥话♥
- Jack! - ?Clark! Phone!
杰克 蛇
Jack! Snakes!
各位
Guys...
我终于选出了今年
I finally picked our number one
户外第一真人秀了
outdoor reality show of the year.
《阿♥拉♥斯加狗拉雪橇娇妻》
Dogsled Wives of Alaska.
这是达琳说的
This is where Darlene's all like,
那是我的雪地车 贱♥人♥
"That's my Ski-Doo, bitch."
那是我的雪地车 贱♥人♥
That's my Ski-Doo, bitch.
我找个安静点的地方
?Let me find a quieter spot.
孟买♥♥两点的火车刚到
The 2:00 from Mumbai just unloaded.
我在做水
I'm making water.
这真令人生气
Well, this is infuriating.
布洛克 我需要自己的办公室
Brooke, I-I need my own office.
我刚浪费了和加布里埃尔·金凯德的电♥话♥
I just wasted a phone call with Gabriel Kincaid.
不是吧
No.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
不知道
No.
他是生存专家 过去13年
He's the survivalist who spent the last 13 years
在澳洲内陆 很少和人联♥系♥
in the Outback with very little human contact.
那我怎么可能知道他
Well, then how could I possibly know him?
好了
All right.
地方有限 但我会想办法
I am a little tight on space, but I'll figure it out.
还有事吗
Is that all?
抱歉 这个姿势让我回想起许多
I'm sorry, this pose brings back a lot of memories.
杰克 别这样
Oh, Jack, please.
这话也说了不少
Oh, yeah, and you said that a lot, too.
-杰克 出去 -还有这句
- Jack, get out! - ?That, too.
-你快乐 -对
- You're happy. - ?Yeah.
我今天将有自己的办公室
I'm getting my own office today.
不是说你 杰克 我在做早间洗♥脑♥
No, not you, Jack. I'm doing my morning affirmations.
你快乐 你强大
You're happy. You're powerful.
所有反对你的都将毁灭
All that oppose you shall perish.
好棒
Super.
杰克 这就是你的新办公室
Jack, say hello to your new office.
你快乐
You're happy.
你强大
You're powerful.
所有反对你的都将毁灭
All who oppose you shall perish.
室内奇兵 第一季第十七集
这是什么
What are they?
很像厕所隔间
They're like bathroom stalls,
只是马桶是我们
except the toilets are us.
这些九十年代时在敞开式办公室里
These were in the bullpen in the '90s.
这是办公隔间
They're cubicles.
抱歉没有其他办公室可用了
I'm sorry there aren't any offices free,
但我做了下调研 很多大公♥司♥
but I did some research, and a lot of top companies
又重新装了办公隔间 以增加工作效率
are bringing back cubicles for productivity.
我相当肯定在百家讲坛上看过
I'm pretty sure I saw it in a TED Talk.
各位 没事
Guys, everything's fine.
布洛克在百家讲坛上看过
Brooke saw it in a TED Talk.
我知道我被说服了
I know I'm convinced.
肯定不可能
There's no way
你让"恐龙战队"同意用办公隔间
you're getting the Power Rangers on board with office cubes.
克拉克 梅森 爱玛 大家把这个想成是
Clark, Mason, Emma, I want you to think of these
工作堡垒
as a work fort.
工作堡垒
Work fort!
看来你原来的隔间归我了 艾希利
Looks like I'm getting your old cube, "Ashley""
她的东西还在这里
Wow, and all her stuff's still here.
谁是莉莉丝·菲尔[音乐节]
Who's Lilith Fair?
莉莉丝音乐节不是人 而是庆典
Lilith Fair is not a person; it's a celebration.
除了明显的小吃王零食的味道
Aside from the remarkably strong odor of SnackWell's,
这也不算太差
this isn't so bad.
什么 杰克 什么不差
What's that, Jack? What's not bad?
杰克 杰克 你还在吗
Jack? Jack, you still there?
杰克 杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack? Jack?
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack.
杰克 杰克 杰克
"Jack? Jack? Jack""
我快进十分钟
I'll skip ahead ten minutes.
杰克 杰克 杰克
"Jack? Jack? Jack?"
我今天上班时救了一个人
Yeah, I saved a man's life today at work,
但你先说也挺好
but you were right to go first.
说到工作 我有个重大消息
Uh, speaking of which, I have some sort of big news.
好 我想听
Okay, I'll bite. ?
抱歉 埃迪 这是我和杰克的事
Sorry, Eddie, it's actually a me and Jack thing.
你知道你一走他就会告诉我的
You know he's gonna tell me as soon as you leave.
我们一定要这样矫情吗
Do we have to do this dance?
好吧 折中一下
All right, let's split the difference.
你去旁边卡座偷听吧
You can eavesdrop from the next booth.
好
Cool.
什么事
What's up?
我可能会收到多伦多猛龙队的
Well, I might be getting a job offer
工作邀请
to work with the Toronto Raptors.
你在考虑搬去加拿大吗
Wait, y-you're thinking about moving to Canada
为显然是瞎掰的篮球队工作
to work for a clearly made-up basketball team?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们要我去做队医
They want me to be the team doctor.
这是和公牛队合作后的大飞跃
I mean, that would be a huge step up from my job
但显然
with the Bulls, but obviously...
-你的工资会是加币 -不
- You'd be paid in Canadian dollars. - ?No.
我说的是我们
I was talking about us.
对
Right.
这对我们来说意味着什么
What would that mean for us?
这对我们来说意味着什么
What would that mean for us?
埃迪
Eddie.
我不知道
I don't know, I mean...
我不能要求你不接受这份工作
I-I really can't ask you to not take the job.
我不能要求你搬到那
And I can't ask you to move up
荒凉冰冻的不毛之地
to that godforsaken frozen wasteland.
还有远距离恋爱
And the long-distance thing.
我们是傻瓜高中恋人
Pfft, what, are we dumb high school sweethearts
去上不同的大学吗
off to different colleges?
好吧
Well, um...
如果你收到这份邀请
if you do get that offer,
我想你一定要为了事业着想
I-I guess you have to do what's best for your career.
说实话 我做错了什么就告诉我
Honestly, just tell me if I did something wrong.
你不必编造一个假的恐龙篮球队
You don't have to make up a fake dinosaur basketball team.
真有这个队
They're a real team.
昨晚才和奇才队打过比赛
They played the Wizards last night.
对 奇才[巫师]
Okay, yeah. "The Wizards."
见鬼 我得走了
Oh, crap, I have to go.
有个小前锋被蜜蜂螫了
One of my small forwards got stung by a bee.
再见
Bye.
杰克 我不小心听到了
Jack, I couldn't help but overhear.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
我没事 还没决定
I'm fine. Nothing's been decided yet.
好吧
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表