剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
Looks like a... Glen MacManus 18.
25年 我们不是在放春假
25. We're not on a spring break.
但是 眼光不错 保罗
But, um, very keen eye, Paul.
我不知道你喜欢苏格兰威士忌
I didn't know you were a Scotch man.
我爷爷有家酿酒厂
My grandfather owned a distillery.
没想到啊 我爷爷淹死在酿酒厂
Well, what do you know? My grandfather drowned in a distillery.
瞧你们有了威士忌的共同话题
Look at you two bonding over Scotch.
没别的了
And nothing else.
我去点下一轮
I'll get another round in, shall I?
我真的不能再喝了 杰克
I really shouldn't have another drink, Jack.
而且 我和兄弟报名了日出陶艺班
Plus, me and my bro signed up for a sunrise pottery class.
骗你的 只有我
Gotcha. It's just gonna be me.
这是你今晚出来的原因
Look, this is why you came out tonight.
如果你想和罗兰关系好 就得喝酒
If you want to bond with Roland, you need to drink.
我不是在给你同辈的压力
Don't think of it as peer pressure.
但只有喝酒 才能被人喜欢
It's just what you have to do to be liked.
我从未想过我会碰到这样的事
I never thought it would happen to me,
但当时我
but there I was,
和两个空姐在厕所里
in the bathroom with two stewardesses.
一个抓住我的肩膀
One of them grabs me by the shoulder,
另一个把我推到墙边说
the other one pushes me against the wall and says,
先生 请坐好
"Sir, please take your seat.
你恐慌发作了
You are having a panic attack."
是啊
Yes.
我有类似的经历
I have a very similar story
但结局完全不同
but with a totally different ending.
布洛克提过她同父异母的弟弟文森索吗
Has Brooke ever mentioned her half brother Vincenzo?
真好笑
Good one.
下一轮我请
Next round's on me.
我开始明白年轻人说的
I'm beginning to understand what the kids mean when they say
他们喜欢什么 "反话"
they like something "Ironically."
瞧 他不差
See? He's not so bad.
我想如果我这辈子
Oh, I suppose if I get drunk enough
都醉得够呛 我可以忍♥受他
for the rest of my life, I could tolerate him.
你现在的口气真像岳父
Now you're talking like a father-in-law.
来吧 我们送蓝精灵聪聪回家
Come on, let's get Brainy Smurf home.
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
埃迪 你看到保罗了吗
Eddie, have you seen Paul?
这不算 今天是作弊日
This doesn't count. It's my cheat day.
我知道保罗不接电♥话♥
I know Paul's not answering the phone,
但真有这必要吗
but is this really necessary?
知道他回家了 我们都会好过些
Look, we'll both feel better knowing he got home.
我相信他在做着男人醉酒后通常会做的事
I'm sure he's in there doing typical drunken guy stuff,
为明天准备水煮鸡肉
like poaching a chicken for tomorrow.
杰克 爸
Jack? Dad?
怎么了 保罗呢
W-What's going on? Where's Paul?
问得好
That's a great question,
杰克会开心地回答你
and one which Jack will happily answer right now.
你上 孩子
You're up, kid.
男生夜进行到一半 保罗冷了
Uh, Paul was getting cold during our bros' night,
我们过来拿他的围巾
and so we swung by to get his scarf.
不对不对 完全不是这样
No, no, no, that's not it at all.
不 保罗明确说要外套
No, Paul specifically asked for his coat.
好
Sure.
即兴发挥可不是这样的
This is not how improv works.
你错了 杰克
You're wrong, Jack.
这个有点厚 不过能行
Well, this one's a bit heavy, but it should work.
为什么保罗不自己来拿
Wait, why didn't Paul come up to get his own coat?
问得好
That's a great question,
罗兰马上回答你 罗兰
which Roland will answer right now. Roland?
你上 孩子
You're up, kid.
我们把保罗灌醉了
We got Paul so drunk
他一个人在芝加哥的大街上游荡
that he's wandering the streets of Chicago by himself.
真好笑 因为这不是真的
It's funny 'cause it's not true.
显然你们在玩恶作剧
Well, clearly you're up to some shenanigans.
我很高兴你们这么开心 但是
I'm glad you're having a good time, but, uh,
别让保罗喝太多酒好吗
please don't actually let Paul drink too much, okay?
他的过敏药和酒精不太搭
His allergy medicine and alcohol do not mix well.
上个月 他喝了杯红酒 彻底断片儿
Last month, he had a glass of wine, blacked out
报名了三年的日出陶艺班
and signed up for three years of sunrise pottery classes.
谢谢你 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们把保罗弄丢了
We lost Paul.
你们这么快就来了
Wow, you guys got here quick.
我们在这里很辛苦地写那篇
Oh, we were already here working so hard
徒步指南
on that hiking guide.
不 他们在帮我选约会的美人
No, these guys are helping me pick which hottie to ask out.
两个男人一个女人
Th-There's two men and a woman.
等等
Hold on.
这就是说 事实上 你是
So, this means, in fact, that you are...
双
bi...
语人士
Lingual?
是 的确
Sí, claro.
我说西班牙语可流利了
I'm fluent in Spanish.
对对对 我是说你还是双
Right, right, right, I mean, but you're also bi...
种族 算是吧
Racial? Mm, sort of.
我外公是荷兰人
My grandfather was Dutch.
对对对 有意思 但是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh, fun stuff, but, uh...
你还是双
you're also bi...
海岸 不
Coastal, no.
我这辈子都在芝加哥
I've spent my whole life here in Chicago.
在这里我和男人还有女人上♥床♥
Where I have sex with both men and women.
杰克 我是双性恋
Jack, I'm bisexual.
梅森
Mason...
感谢你信任我
thank you for trusting me.
他们知道吗
Did they know?
-当然 -显然啦 -杰克
- Of course. - ?Obvi. - Jack.
是时候醒目点了 兄弟
Time to get woke, bro.
你真勇敢
You are so brave.
我只想告诉你 我是支持你们的盟友
I just want you to know, I'm an ally.
我去同志为主的健身房♥
I go to a predominantly gay gym.
别说了
Stop. ?
我享受同志对我的关注
And I enjoy the attention.
话说回来 有紧急问题
Anyway, we got an emergency, uh,
我把保罗灌得大醉 现在他在
I got Paul super drunk, and now he's wandering
城市的某处游荡 不接电♥话♥
somewhere in the city, not answering his phone.
爱玛 你可以用你的黑客技术
Emma, do you think you can use your hacking skills
找到他吗 就像找我和罗兰那样
to find his location, like you did with Roland and me?
我不知道 可能要几小时
I don't know. That could take me hours to...
蓝点就是他
He's the blue dot.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他在芝加哥最危险的地方
He's in the most dangerous place in the city of Chicago.
南区吗
The South Side?
不
No.
更危险
Worse.
听着 被搞大肚子的贱♥货♥
Listen, you knocked up bitch,
你吃两人份的 就得给两人份的小费
if you're gonna eat for two, you'd better tip for two.
世界闻名的香肠圈
Ah, the world-famous Wieners Circle.
在这里顾客永远在[是对的]
Where the customer is always right...
痛哭的边缘
on the verge of tears.
丑女杰克·戈登
Jack "The Skank" Gordon.
我就觉着闻到了生殖器抗生素的味道
I thought I smelled genital antibiotics.
瓦尔 为了和你的激♥情♥夜晚
Oh, Val, it was a small price to pay
这只是小小的代价
for our passionate night together.
废话少说 蝙蝠侠
Cut the small talk, Bruce Wayne.
不如你和阿尔弗雷德快点餐
Why don't you and Alfred order, then go back
然后回蝙蝠洞打飞机去
to doing hand stuff in the Batcave?
她刚说我是你的管家吗
Did she just refer to me as your butler?
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, madam,
应该很清楚 我是有钱的那个
it should be clear that I am the wealthy one.
那为什么你的臭屁♥股♥
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表