剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
So, this is your way of saying
你想退出俱乐部吗
that you're resigning from the club?
是 马瑟
Yes, Mather.
我 退出
I'm... resigning.
你就不能早5秒嚎吗
You couldn't have ca-cawed five seconds earlier?
这是什么
What is this?
这是维护你和阿图罗声誉的文章
Well, it's the article that vindicates you and Arturo.
杰克带他们去探险协会
Jack took these guys to the Adventure Society
教会他们什么是真正的英雄
to teach them about real heroes
看来作用很大
and I guess it worked.
克拉克领导我们经历了一次牛逼探险
Yeah, and Clark here led us on a bad-ass adventure
拿到了阿图罗的相机
to get Arturo's camera.
我的照片终于上墙了
And I finally got my photo on the wall...
损坏大量财物 终身禁止入内
For a lifetime ban due to excessive property damage,
但依然
but, still,
小哥我上墙了
the kid is on the wall.
爱玛有了第一篇封面故事
And Emma got her first big ever cover story.
谁会想到我在26岁能有这样的东山再起
Who would've thought I'd have this resurgence at 26?
我觉得自己像贝蒂·怀特
I feel like Betty White.
国宝级女演员 越老越红
阿图罗是你的英雄 你是我们的英雄
Like Arturo was your hero, you're ours.
感谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
我知道如果阿图罗现在还活着
And I know if he were alive today,
他也会感谢你们的
Arturo would thank you too.
当然了 他得大声喊出感谢
Though, of course, he'd have to shout his thanks
才能盖过那汩汩沽沽股股的拉稀声
over the sounds of his gurgling, burbling, popping bowels.
那声音就像洗衣机里
Like the sound of a washing machine
放满了变质的牛肉酱肉
filled with spoiled sloppy joe meat.
生日快乐 埃德华
Happy birthday, Edward.
我得说 这些纸杯蛋糕真好吃
I must say, I'm really enjoying these cupcakes!
马瑟
Mather?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
杰克要求我当面对罗兰说
Jack requested that I tell Roland in person.
探险协会差不多全票通过
The Adventure Society has voted near unanimously
恢复你的会员身份
to re-instate you.
我很荣幸
Oh, well, that's an honor.
但我得告诉你 现在我是更好的
But I have to tell you that I'm now of a member
俱乐部的一员
of a better club.
是杰克·戈登粉丝俱乐部吗
Oh, is it the Jack Gordon fan club?
我们需要新会员
Because we can use new members.
现在只有我和佩吉阿姨
It's just me and my Aunt Peggy right now.
不
No.
我很感激你给我这个机会
I'm very grateful that you've given me the opportunity
看到你像长春藤盟校
to observe that you look like the defendant
谋杀案中的被告
in an Ivy League murder case.
事实上 你能否告诉大家
Actually, could you tell us all
华道夫离开你
how it felt when Waldorf left you
布偶秀中两个白发毒舌老头 马瑟的形象很像布偶斯塔特勒
你一个人批评布偶秀 有何感受
to criticize the Muppets all by yourself?
不 我想到了
No, no, I have it!
女士们先生们 请看70岁老处♥男♥
Ladies and gentlemen, the 70-Year-Old Virgin!
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表