剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
我懂 陷阱问题
Oh, I see-- trick question.
答案是永远不
The answer is never.
我本希望不用走到这一步
I had hoped it wouldn't come to this.
好
Fine.
我问
I'll ask.
你为什么有只企鹅
Why do you have a penguin?
这只鸟是我两个恶习的结果
This bird is the result of two of my vices.
安♥眠♥药♥和网购
Ambien and eBay.
现在它将
And now it is gonna
帮我给你一个教训
help me teach you a lesson...
在你开枪的时候
when you shoot it.
什么 但是
What?! But...
慢着 这是水枪
Wait, this is a water pistol.
还在漏水
And it's leaking.
龙舌兰酒
Tequila!
这是梅斯卡尔酒 杰克
It's mezcal, Jack.
我喜欢称之为仙人掌威士忌
Or, as I like to call it, "Cactus scotch."
但这只企鹅是比喻
But the penguin, the penguin is a metaphor.
当你霸住文章时 你伤害的不仅是杂♥志♥
When you hoard articles, you hurt not just the magazine,
还有户外
but the outdoors.
比如说南极偷猎的文章
Take your piece on Antarctic poaching.
一天文章没写好
Every day that it goes unwritten
就是南极企鹅死亡的又一天
is another day of penguin death at the South Pole.
这真是一个好费解的教训
Well, this is a very convoluted lesson.
慢着 你是在找借口
Wait, are you just looking for an excuse
报销买♥♥企鹅的钱吗
to write off a penguin?
是的
Yes, I am.
但我也是认真的
But I'm serious, too.
你必须使用你的团队
You must use your team.
如果你能分享你的工作
If you can share your work,
产生的影响会更大
it'll have that much more impact, yeah?
现在说我是对的
Now, tell me I'm right.
来吧
Come on.
大声说出来 否则奥斯瓦德挨枪子
Say it out loud, or Oswald gets it.
好 你是对的
Fine! Okay, you're right,
你是对的 他们很优秀
you're right, yes, they're good,
-我需要相信他们 -太好了
- and I-I need to trust them. - Excellent.
让爱玛进来好吗 我需要给她一个教训
Oh, send Emma in, would you? I need to teach her a lesson
咖啡机要随时加满
about refilling the Keurig.
伙计
Dude.
你的主意太有才了
Your idea was genius!
我完全照你说的做了
I did exactly what you said.
吃豆人 彩虹糖 碧昂丝
Ms. Pac-Man, Skittles, Beyoncé.
是吗 我还想为你女友量身定制一种办法呢
Really? I sort of meant tailor it to your girlfriend.
没这必要 她可喜欢了
No, I didn't have to. She loved it.
这些可能所有女生都喜欢
Must just be something all chicks like.
格雷格
Hey, Greg.
你们怎么...
Oh. How do you guys...?
老天 不
Oh, good God, no.
克拉克 你见过格雷格了吗
Clark, you met Greg?
他刚给了我一张最贴心的卡
He just gave me the sweetest card.
是克拉克
You know, Clark was the one
鼓励我跟你说出我的真实想法
who encouraged me to tell you how I really feel.
是吗
Really?
谢谢你 克拉克
Aw, thank you, Clark.
没什么 你们开心 我就开心
It's nothing. If you guys are happy, I'm happy.
什么 为什么呀 克拉克
What? And why, Clark?
希望你喜欢黄色彩虹糖 埃迪
Hope you like yellow Skittles, Eddie.
不是我最爱的 但是
Well, they're not my favorite, but...
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是别人对我说过的最贴心的话
This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me.
你不是《户外极限》的门面和手指枪吗
Aren't you the face and finger guns of Outdoor Limits?
杰克 抱歉我骄傲了 毁了你的电台节目
Hey, Jack. Sorry I got cocky and ruined your radio interview.
没时间抱歉
Well, there's no time for sorry.
我需要你写这篇南极偷猎的文章
I need you on this article about Antarctic poaching.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
感觉这是杰克的文章
This feels like a Jack.
我想你会写出你的风格
Oh, I think you'll make it your own.
而且你交上来时 我打算把杰克酱
Plus, when you hand it in, I plan on pumping my Jack sauce
喷洒在上面
all over it.
你们在开派任务会议吗
You guys having an assignments meeting?
我上课迟到了 没穿裤子
Okay, so I'm late for class and I forgot my pants
显然我是马
and obviously, I am a horse...
不准说梦
No dreams.
知道吗
You know what?
作为你的导师 我乐意听听你的梦
As your mentor, I would like to hear that dream.
好
Okay.
我是马 你骑着我
So, I'm a horse and you're riding me...
不
No!
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表