剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
艾丝特 你好吗
Oh, hey, Esther, how you doing?
昨天晚上打了一场架
Ugh, I got in a fight last night.
但是往好的方面想 牙仙来了[牙齿被打掉了]
But on the upside, the tooth fairy came.
不错啊
Okay.
激动人心的消息 各位
Exciting news, everyone!
罗兰
Roland...
纸杯蛋糕
Cupcakes!
蛋糕蛋糕蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake!
蛋糕蛋糕蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake! Cake, cake, cake!
这是我对这份工作产生厌恶
Wow, that's the fastest I've ever gotten sick
最快的一次
of being at work.
这是送的礼物
These were a gift.
我参加了一个培训项目
I'm part of this program that matches
给每个年轻人分配一位有经验的导师
young people with experienced mentors.
你的导师是谁
Oh, who's your mentor?
我就是导师
I'm the mentor.
我都26岁了
I'm 26.
是时候回报社会了
It's time for me to start giving back.
总之 我有些好消息
Anyway, I've got some big news...
快来看
Check it!
猜猜谁突袭了赠品衣柜
Guess who just raided the freebie closet?
杰克 这个你可没法吐槽了
Ooh, Jack, you got nothin' on this.
克拉克 你看上去就像哈利·波特
Clark, you look like Harry Potter
如果他的电影短片被圣丹斯电影节提名的话
if he had a short film at Sundance.
等会儿 在和基弗·萨瑟兰狂欢三天过后
No, wait, Where's Waldo after a three-day bender
儿童图册 在人群中找沃尔多 克拉克戴的同款帽
沃尔多在哪儿
with Kiefer Sutherland.
你看起来就像
You look like
南极最烂的皮条客
the worst pimp at the South Pole.
你看起来就像在伊比沙岛狂欢的超级玛丽
You look like Super Mario if he was at a rave in Ibiza.
哈哈 好多精妙无比的吐槽
Ha, ha, so... so many accurate burns.
杰克 你刚才说激动人心的消息
Jack, you were saying something about exciting news?
终于 激动人心的消息
Oh, finally-- exciting news...
各位 激动人心的消息
Exciting news, everyone!
这周日我将受邀前往著名的
I have been asked to give a lecture this Sunday
芝加哥探险协会做一个演讲
at the prestigious Chicago Adventure Society.
真是个好消息
That's amazing.
你的消息是什么 杰克
What-what was your exciting news, Jack?
再激动人心也比不过这个吧
Bar is set pretty high now.
罗兰将受邀前往芝加哥探险协会做演讲
Roland's been asked to speak at the Chicago Adventure Society.
杰克
Jack,
我刚刚才告诉他们了
I just told them that.
我正准备说的 但是一直被
I was getting to it but I got distracted
纸杯蛋糕还有芝麻街上的毒贩所打断
by cupcakes and the drug dealer on Sesame Street.
总之 他们希望我能详细讲述一下
Anyway, the club has requested that
攀登托雷峰的故事
I recount my ascent of Cerro Torre.
罗兰攀登那座山峰的
Roland's first-person account
第一人称讲述 是我选择当一名探险记者的原因
of reaching the summit is why I became an adventure reporter.
当时我20岁 十分迷茫
I was 20 years old, lost,
寻找人生的方向 滚着数不清的床单
looking for my calling, having tons of sex.
你完全没必要提到滚床单的事情
Yeah, there's no reason to include sex in that part.
完全没必要
Not one.
我读了那篇文章
I read that article
决定去寻找罗兰
and decided to track down Roland.
那天晚上滚了个床单 第二天找到了他
Had sex that night. Found him the next day
然后希望能够在这间杂♥志♥社里工作
and asked for a job at this magazine.
而现在 我想带你们做实地考察
And now I want to take you guys on a field trip
见见真正的探险家们
to meet some real explorers.
等会儿 我们也能去探险协会吗
Wait, are we going to the Adventure Society?
你们都是我的客人 因为我
You'll all be my guests because I've been bumped
从准会员 升为了正式待定初级会员
from associate to official pending junior member.
你还好意思说我们的头衔是瞎编的
And you say we have made-up titles?
是时候让你们这群室内儿童
It's time the indoor kids
见见罗兰那一辈的人了
met more of Roland's generation.
他们有过真正的战斗
People that fought in battles
而不是对口型假唱大作战
that weren't lip sync based.
这个俱乐部里的人全都是真汉子
This is a club full of real men.
还有一到两个象征性的女性
And one or two token women.
80年代的时候有人告了他们
There was a lawsuit in the '80s.
肯定会很好玩
This is going to be so great.
他们肯定也会很激动
And they'll be so excited
能够见到李伯拉斯的滑雪板教练
to meet Liberace's snowboard instructor.
美国著名的钢琴家 衣饰华丽是一大特色
室内奇兵 第一季第十集
罗兰 我听说你又开船横跨加勒比海了
Roland, I heard you sailed across the Caribbean again.
你懂的 在我的避税天堂之间
Yes, well, you know, it's difficult to find direct flights
很难找到直飞航♥班♥
between my tax havens.
你们知道这种不熟悉的味道是什么吗
You know what that unfamiliar scent is?
真正的成就
True accomplishment.
还有四种皮革的味道
And four kinds of leather.
对 私下告诉你们 有一种是犀牛皮
Yes, off the record, one of them is rhino.
总之 保持镇定 别乱碰东西
Anyway, be cool, don't touch anything,
做好听到种族歧视言论的准备
and expect to hear some casual racism.
那是这个俱乐部的主席 马瑟·威尔科克斯
It's the president of the club, Mather Wilcox!
克拉克 别...你说是马瑟·威尔科克斯
Clark, don't emb... Did you say Mather Wilcox?!
马瑟
Mather!
马瑟
Hey, Mather!
猜猜谁买♥♥了新的冰缝滑轮组
Who has two thumbs and just got a new crevasse ice pulley?
杰克·戈登
Jack Gordon.
看看你 长这么大了
Look at you, all grown up
穿的是非定制呢子大衣
and in your off-the-rack tweed.
这个吗
Oh, this old thing?
我随便穿穿的
It's just something I threw on
也就纠结了三个小时
after agonizing over it for three hours.
你看上去就像是行走的风笛
You look like a walking bagpipe.
不不 你看上去像有口袋的脆饼
No, no, no, no, you look like a Triscuit with pockets.
女士们先生们
No-- ladies and gentlemen,
这是夏洛克·无家可归[音近福尔摩斯]
Sherlock Homeless!
好多精妙无比的吐槽
So many accurate burns.
我的天 你就是他们的克拉克
Oh, my God, you're their Clark.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他们把宝剑拿出来了
Ooh, they put out the fancy swords!
终于见到了探险家同事们
Finally here with my fellow explorers.
等不及想把我的照片挂上去 和兄弟们一起
Can't wait to be up on that wall with my dudes.
你知道在尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Yeah, you know what would
和全身是狮子血的哥们之间
go great between Neil Armstrong
放什么照片最配吗
and this dude covered in lion's blood?
你在游泳池里穿着T恤的照片
A picture of you wearing your t-shirt in the pool.
等会儿 我的少女门徒布里安娜的推文
Hold on, my teenage protege Briana
被泰勒·斯威夫特转发了
just got retweeted by Taylor Swift
现在她的粉丝比我的多了
and now has more followers than me.
可能努力已经不是潮流了吧 我懂什么呢
I guess paying your dues isn't in anymore, but what do I know?
我已经26岁了
I'm 26 damn years old.
听上去某人需要甩走烦恼[泰勒的歌♥]
Sounds like someone needs to Shake It Off?
不错
That's good.
老天 你的老妈式幽默居然让我发笑了
Oh, my God, I just laughed at your mom humor.
我穿着知书达理的系扣装
And I'm wearing a sensible button down?
这算更年期吗
Is this menopause?
从海底到山峰
From the briny deep to the top of a peak
探险是我们的游戏
Adventure is our game!
探险是我们的游戏
Adventure is our game!
太棒了
That was awesome.
走一个 特雷弗
Up top, Trevor.
罗兰
Roland.
马瑟·威尔科克斯
Mather Wilcox.
瞧瞧 你居然在二楼
Well, well, well, and on the second floor.
这肯定是你在很久以来登上过的最高海拔了吧
That must be the highest elevation you've reached in some time.
我的办公室在这一层
Well, this is the floor that my office is on
人家现在是俱乐部的主席了
now that I'm the president of this club.
是啊 有了最近的停车位
Yes, who needs to summit mountains
谁还需要勇攀高峰
when you've got the closest parking spot?
大家注意
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表