剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
Come on, whose happiness is more important?
格雷格的还是克拉克的
Greg's or Clark's?
你是对的
You're right.
格雷格的
Greg's.
杰克 我喜欢埃迪 拜托让我帮忙
Jack, I adore Eddie, please let me help.
我有非常棒的单身朋友
I have some amazing single friends.
好 拿出赫奇帕奇学院的年鉴
Fine, break out the Hufflepuff yearbook
我们开始选
and let's start sorting.
我和姐♥妹♥们♥绝对是拉文克劳学院的
Me and my bitches are straight up Ravenclaw.
我跟你说 我有两个朋友太完美了
And, I'll have you know, I have two ladies who are perfect.
我相信她们是帅气的女人
Look, I'm sure these are handsome women
喜欢说她们的猫拯救了她们 我的妈
who like to say their cats rescued them-- holy crap!
一个归埃迪 另一个归我算是佣金
Eddie will take one and I'll take the other as a finder's fee.
这样吧 我会让克洛伊和爱莉和你们见面
Tell you what, I'll have Chloe and Allie meet you guys.
我和保罗也许也会去
Ah, maybe Paul and I will come, too.
我们有段时间没出去玩了
It's been a while since we've gone out.
可以理解
Oh, that makes sense after
通宵苹果酱吧关门了
they closed the all-night apple sauce bar.
你是怎么了 你大学时不是偷过消防车吗
What happened to you? Didn't you steal a fire truck in college?
不 偷的是警用坦克
No, it was a police tank.
我不再是那样的人了
That's just not me anymore.
而且 保罗和我昨晚很晚才睡
Besides, Paul and I were up pretty late last night.
他6点后吃了颗浓咖啡味巧克力豆
He had a chocolate espresso bean after 6:00
令他的下肢不宁综合症大爆发
and it kicked his restless leg syndrome into overdrive.
布洛克 你为什么要告诉我一些
Brooke, why do you give me details
回头我肯定会用来吐槽你的细节
that I will undoubtedly use against you later?
爱玛 别浪漫时间了
Emma, stop wasting time.
你需要以成熟直接的方式和格雷格分手
You need to break up with Greg in a mature and direct way.
发短♥信♥告诉他 你被甩了
Just send him a text and say, "Ya dumped."
不 我们在一起三个月了
No, we've been together for three months.
可以算是一年了
That's like a year.
我需要亲自对格雷格说
I owe it to Greg to do it in person...
通过电♥话♥
over the phone.
他为什么没接
Why isn't he answering?
他能做什么比接我电♥话♥更重要的事
What could he be doing that's more important than taking my call?
你开心吗 哥
You happy, champ? ?
开心吧
Yeah?
还想吃什么就告诉我
You just want anything else, you let me know, okay?
今天你是重点
Today's all about you.
你是我的继父吗
What-What are you, my step-dad?
我倒想
I wish. ?
我们应该每周都这样玩
We should do this every week.
我们别谈未来
Let's not talk about the future.
是爱玛
Oh, it's Emma. ?
你可以接 或者
you can answer that, or...
我们去玩彩弹
we could go play paintball.
克拉克 你一说彩弹我就动心了
Clark, you had me at paintball.
我刚发现这是你说的最后一个词
Which I realize is the last word you said.
这里看起来像是酒保会洗手的高级地方
This looks like one of those fancy places where the bartenders wash their hands.
你怎么知道这个地方的
How'd you find out about it?
我想不起来了 可能是梅森的原因
I can't remember, it was probably Mason,
我的双性恋朋友
my bisexual friend.
我也喜欢称他为 我的朋友
Or as I like to call him, my friend.
杰克 埃迪 是我
Jack, Eddie, it's me,
保罗
it's Paul.
埃迪 你记得保罗吧 12岁的男孩
Eddie, you remember Paul, the 12-year-old boy
对着算命机许愿 醒来后成了大人
who made a wish on a Zoltar machine and woke up big.
埃迪 走一个
Eddie, put her there.
骗你的 不行
Gotcha, no can do.
你在等着你的猎鹰回来吗
Are you waiting for your falcons to return?
差不多 腕管综合症
Close, carpal tunnel.
但豆薯正当季时 我就停不下榨汁
But when jicama's in season, I just can't stop juicing.
这是克洛伊
Oh, this is Chloe,
这是爱莉
and this is Allie.
-我是埃迪 -上次见到你
- Eddie. ?Hey. - Last time I saw you,
我们在弗州州警的
we were getting our stories straight
车后座上 为自己辩白
in the back of that Virginia state trooper's car.
警官我发誓 我们以为这是糖粉
"I swear officer, we thought it was powdered sugar."
经典
Classic.
是什么 是苏打粉吗
What was it? Was it baking soda?
那是我人生的另一个阶段
I-It was... a-a different time in my life.
埃迪 布洛克告诉我你拥有一间酒吧
Uh, so, Eddie, Brooke tells me you own a bar.
对 叫"埃迪酒吧"
Yeah, it's called "Eddie's".
你耳朵后有东西
Um... you have something behind your ear.
一缕头发
It's a stray hair.
让我来
Let me get that.
好些了
That's better.
好的
Okay.
我让派对嗨起来
I'll get this party started.
小姐 请来杯芬达
Miss, Fanta, please.
好的 五杯芬达
Got it. Five Fantas.
不是
No...
你还以为你没忘记丹妮丝呢
And you thought you'd never get over Denise.
-瞧你现在 -我知道 感觉太棒了
- Look at you now, man. - I know, this feels amazing.
漂亮的姑娘 整瓶酒服务
Hot girls, bottle service,
好听的音乐 我的前妻
great music, my ex-wife.
你好 埃迪
Hi, Eddie.
离婚纪念日快乐
Happy divorce-iversary!
丹妮丝 你在这里做什么
Denise, what are you doing here?
我和律所的同事来这里庆祝
I'm celebrating with the rest of my law firm.
我们刚利用模糊的法律漏洞赢了件案子
We just won a case using an obscure legal loophole
可能让香烟贩卖♥♥机回到高中校园
that might just get cigarette machines back in high schools.
太棒了 你长时间从地狱出来度假吗
That's terrific. Are you vacationing from hell for long?
你还和这个笨蛋玩在一起
And you're still hanging out with this dummy.
我是获奖的作家
I am an award-winning writer.
你为什么总说我是笨蛋
Why do you always say I'm dumb?
因为你是笨蛋 总是做蠢事
Because you're dumb, and you do dumb things,
比如说带我的前夫来这间夜店
like bring my ex-husband to the same club
我明明在脸书上说了我会来
I've been posting about on Facebook.
我是这样知道这个地方的
Oh, that's how I learned about this place!
见到你很高兴 埃迪
It's good to see you, Eddie.
恰好我又单身了
I'm actually single again.
我也是
Oh, me too.
等等 这是你的错
Wait, that's your fault.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt,
但我非常漂亮的朋友在吵架
but my very classy friends are fighting over
她们都想先撞破埃迪的床头板
who gets to break Eddie's headboard first.
是啊
Yeah.
丹妮丝 我想你必须回去
And Denise, I assume you have
将斑点狗做成一件大衣
to get back to making Dalmatians into a coat?
等等 我只要了一杯芬达
Whoa, whoa, whoa! All I wanted was one Fanta!
明白 再来十杯
Got it. Ten more Fantas.
不
No.
也许我应该离开这里
Maybe I should just get out of here.
不 现在很好
No. This is perfect.
克洛伊喜欢你 现在丹妮丝可以前排观赏
Chloe likes you, and now Denise has a front-row seat.
别担心 有我在
Don't worry about this. I got your back.
今晚我唯一的工作就是确保你和克洛伊一起回家
My only job tonight is to make sure you go home with Chloe.
克洛伊
So, Chloe...
想去存衣间亲热吗
Want to fool around in the coat room?
埃迪 你记得爱莉吗
Eddie, you remember Allie?
你不是说克洛伊...
I thought you said Chloe was...
不 爱莉
No. Allie.
我想克洛伊有点故作正经
I think, uh, Chloe's a bit of a prude.
我等下找你 先做下伸展运动
Look, I'll see you in there. Start stretching.
布洛克
Brook, uh,
丹妮丝在这里 埃迪有点慌乱
Eddie's getting a little rattled that Denise is here,
我们要让他集中精神在爱莉身上 让他开心
so we need to keep him focused on Allie and having fun.
我们现在需要酒
We need booze immediately.
可能不行 但我试试
This may not work, but I'll give it a go.
我的天 你们好高哦
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表