剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
Geez.
我从来没 这份演讲还有中场休息
I've never-- this speech has an intermission.
当然 我很乐意
Yeah, sure, I'd love to.
太棒了
Oh, fantastic, oh.
我就知道我们能处得来 我们俩之间很相似
I knew we'd get along, we have so much in common.
同一个地方 我们的确进去过很多次
Well, we have been in a lot of the same places.
很显然 数字聊天专家
Duh, a Digital Conversation Specialist
要听在线内容策展人的
obviously reports to the Online Content Curator.
也许在伊朗是这样的吧
Yeah, maybe in Iran.
你们一直在争论
Guys, have you spent this whole time arguing
谁比谁职称高吗
over who has seniority?
也不是一直
Not the whole time.
水獭无聊了 我们就把它放进了水箱
The otter got bored, so we put her in the tank.
杰克 你是不是说水獭会攻击人
Jack, did you say they attack?
只有在逼急了的时候
Only when cornered.
这个水箱全都是拐角[拐角和逼急了同词]
Well, this tank is nothing but corners!
来参加派对的各位
Party people.
幻灯片准备好了吗
You all set with the slideshow?
我准备好了 我从图书馆借了这个投影仪
I am. I rented this projector from the library.
骗你的 其实是我花3000美元买♥♥的
Gotcha. I actually paid $3,000 for it.
怎么样
What?!
我们台上见
I'll see you guys up there.
我去
Crap!
刚刚就是告诉保罗
That was the perfect opportunity
我们没有做幻灯片的绝好时机
to tell Paul we didn't do the slideshow!
我们为什么要花这么长的时间争论
Why did we spend all day arguing over the fact that
你们俩要听我的这个事实
you two report to me?
我们听你的
Report to you?
我要把你们俩都开除
I should fire both your asses.
这份演讲稿是我见过
Man, this speech is the most confusing and bloated thing
最奇葩最冗长的了
I've ever seen.
我可是连海牛做♥爱♥都见识过的人
And I've seen manatees have sex.
你是为了工作才看海牛做♥爱♥的是吧
That was for work, right?
当然
Uh, sure.
你没事吧 哥们儿
You all right, man?
布洛克和保罗订婚什么的
This whole Brooke and Paul engagement stuff
你肯定觉得很尴尬吧
must be kind of awkward for you, huh?
为什么会尴尬
Why would it be awkward?
这个嘛 你要代替她的父亲致辞
Well, you're standing in for the father of the woman
而你和她在一个派对上上过床
you slept with at a party
现在又要庆祝她二次订婚 而未婚夫不是你
to celebrate her re-engagement to someone who isn't you.
而且你裤链开了
And your fly's down.
我故意没拉的 撩妹绝招
It's down on purpose; it's a power move.
感谢各位大驾光临
Thank you all for coming.
我知道大家有很多的困惑
I know there's been a bit of confusion over tonight,
所以我想说
so I just wanted to say that...
是的 我们的首选地方不是在这里
yes, this venue was our second choice.
这我可是第一次听说
This is the first I've heard of this.
还要特别感谢
A special thanks to
克拉克 梅森和爱玛为我们制♥作♥了
Clark, Mason and Emma for putting together
如此精美的幻灯片 我们稍后再看
the fantastic slideshow we're all about to see.
但是现在 布洛克 我准备了一个惊喜
But first, Brooke, uh, I have a surprise.
我知道你父亲不能来你很伤心
I know you're really sad your father couldn't be here.
罗兰无法及时从加拿大赶回来
Roland couldn't get back from Canada in time,
但是他写了一份祝酒词
but he wrote a toast.
还有谁比杰克·戈登更适合念的呢
And who better to read it than Jack Gordon?
一定要说"骗你的"
Please say "Gotcha."
"布洛克 你是我一生的挚爱"
"Brooke, you're the love of my life."
我应该先说明我已经开始念
Oh, I should point out that I've already started
罗兰的演讲了
Roland's speech.
"布洛克 当我凝视你的双眼
"Brooke, when I look in your eyes,
你就是我的焦点"
my world comes into focus."
其实吧
You know what? Um...
我觉得我们直接跳到重点
I think Roland would be okay
罗兰也不会介意的
if I just skipped to the highlights, uh...
这个看起来要安全许多
Oh, this looks a little more safe.
"关于家庭的思考
"Thoughts on my family.
在你出现在我生命中之前 布洛克
"Before you came into my life, Brooke,
我沉迷于外界的惊险刺♥激♥之中
"I was addicted to thrills in the outside world,
但我的内心 是空虚的"
but I was hollow on the inside."
我给大家找找能引起你们共鸣的
I'll find something that people can relate to.
"保罗的幽默感爆棚"
"Paul has a splendid sense of humor."
才不是
Nope. Uh...
"而且他是个聪明的小伙子 因为只有傻子
"And he's a smart chap because only a fool
才不会和你..."
would not stay with you for..."
在一起" 对
...ever." Right.
好极了
Oh, great.
"布洛克 我对你的爱你永远也无法了解"
"Brooke, I love you more than you will ever know."
我的天
Geez,
这份演讲又臭又长
this speech is so long and complicated.
就像保罗和布洛克的订婚过程
It's just like Paul and Brooke's engagement.
是不是
I mean, am I right?
二次订婚
A re-engagement?
来个人拿把枪来 不是为了婚礼
Someone get a shotgun, not for the wedding,
shotgun wedding指奉子成婚
而是让这狗血快结束吧
but to put this saga out of its misery.
你好大胆子 先生
How dare you, sir.
还有 我们身处芝加哥
And, uh, of course, we're in Chicago.
美职棒世界大赛冠军小熊队的主场
Home of the World Series champs, the Cubs.
当然也是保罗和布洛克的家
And it's also home to Paul and Brooke,
又一对可爱的输家
another team of lovable losers
他们就算再过108年
who won't get rings
也带不上戒指[总冠军戒指]
for another 108 years.
学我 学我一下
Do me. Do me, please.
"学我一下"[求你干我]
"Do me, please."
亚历克斯 哪几个字是
Oh, Alex, uh, what are
在保罗和布洛克的卧室从来听不到的
phrases never heard in Paul and Brooke's bedroom?
哎哟 正中靶心
Ooh, direct hit.
干杯 各位
Cheers, everyone.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 我们继续狂欢吧
Yeah, I'm good. Let's, uh, let's keep this party going.
骗你的 如果要找我 我就在
Gotcha. If you need me, I'll be getting drunk
格兰特公园喝得个酩酊大醉 然后追鸽子呢
and chasing pigeons in Grant Park.
不
Oh, no.
回来
Come back.
我们辛苦做的幻灯
What about our slideshow?
艾丝特 你好吗
Hey, Esther, how you doin'?
好
Fine.
只是"好"
Just fine?
你不想告诉我
You don't want to tell me
你诡异的房♥东给你留下加工肉制品吗
about your creepy landlord leaving you processed meats?
或是你把衣柜改成了蝙蝠圣殿
Or how you turned your closet into a bat sanctuary?
今天不想
Not today.
这可能是我们之间最恐怖的谈话
This might be the scariest conversation we've had yet.
梅森
Mason?
爱玛
Emma?
扎伯
Zeb?
早上好 克拉克
Good morning, Clark.
早上好 克拉克
Good morning, Clark.
我想你们都无视我
I suppose you're all ignoring me
是因为昨晚的事
because of what happened last night?
我讲了一些笑话
So I told some jokes,
有些可能过分了
some of which may have gone too far,
但我不是故意伤害谁的
but I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
不
No,
感人的演讲令你不安
you just got uncomfortable making an emotional speech
你就开始贬低保罗了
and started putting down Paul.
事实上 我如果不是了解你
In fact, if I didn't know any better,
我会说保罗威胁到你了
I'd say there's something about Paul that threatens you.
杰克受到威胁或被逼到绝境时 他会攻击
And when Jack feels threatened or cornered, he attacks.
杰克是情绪化的水獭
Jack's an emotional otter.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表