剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
and so you're trying to play it safe with your relationship.
这可能是个大错误
And that can be as big a mistake.
我担心了 太安静
I'm worried. It just got quiet.
也许他们想到了怎样从通风口逃跑
Maybe they figured out how to escape through the air vents.
罗兰在涂油后可以进入狭小的空间
Roland can fit into some tight spaces when he's oiled up.
不要再进一步透露信息
I require no further information.
我想完全
Is it really so bad
确定和保罗的事有什么不好
that I want to be completely sure about Paul?
亲爱的 根本不存在什么完全确定
Darling, there is no such thing as completely sure.
爱是冒险
Love is a risk.
冒险有时候会有美好的结果
And beautiful things can come from risks.
你母亲和我有了你
Your mother and I had you.
是的
Yes.
然后我们吵架 结果就是我们在阿斯彭的小屋
Then we had a fight, which ended in our chalet in Aspen
烧成了灰烬
burning to the ground.
重点是 错误也是值得的
But the point is: mistakes are worth it.
谢谢
Thanks.
慢着 你告诉我失火
Wait. You told me that fire started
是因为小蛋糕二世踢翻了灯笼
when Brownie Two kicked over a lantern.
啊 小蛋糕二世
Oh, Brownie Two.
-杰克 让我来解 -不 你休息
- Jack, just let me untie it. - No, you rest.
你一整晚还得打击犯罪呢
You've got a whole night of crime-fighting ahead of you.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
你用的是我送你的结婚礼物
You used my wedding gift.
是的
Mmm, I did.
你俩说清楚了吗
So, did you two work everything out?
是的
We did.
今天真够呛 但我想大家都同意
Well, it's been a rough day, but I think we can all agree,
小杰杰又做到了
old Jackie Gordo did it again.
他总是这样吗
Is he always like this?
说"是"我还真挺伤心的
It grieves me to say so.
爱玛 你看上去棒极了
Emma! Oh, you look fantastic.
谢谢
Thanks.
病毒性脑膜炎让我恢复了高中体重
That viral meningitis got me back to my high school weight.
有些话我得对你说
Look. I-I got to tell you something,
我写下来 这样不会说错
and I wrote it down so I don't mess it up.
爱玛 太对不起了
"Emma, I am so sorry.
你也是我最好的朋友之一
You are one of my closest friends, too.
我一直集中在其他计划上
And I was so focused on other plans
我完全忽视了这一点
that I completely lost sight of that.
但从现在开始 我会永远支持你
But from now on, I will always have your back.
现在上去拥抱 除非她试着跑开
Now go in for the hug unless she tries to run away""
见鬼 打括号♥是有原因的
Damn it, that was in brackets for a reason.
抱歉冲你发脾气 真奇怪
I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's weird.
通常我喝那么多止咳糖浆一点事也没有
I'm usually super chill on that much cough syrup.
克拉克
Hey, Clark.
看我在汤店碰到谁
Look who I ran into at the soup store,
我是去买♥♥汤的
where I was definitely buying soup
不是去等她下班的
and not waiting for her shift to end.
靓汤妹
Hey, Souper Girl.
你好吗 克拉克·肯特
What's up, Clark Kent?
爱玛 这是尼基
Emma, this is Nikki.
她帮我为你选了汤
She helped me pick out your soup.
不算 他买♥♥了所有的汤
Not really. He picked all the soup.
大家都还在说这件事
Everyone's still talking about it.
谁不会从这么可爱的人那里买♥♥下所有的汤呢
Who wouldn't want to buy all the soup from a face like that?
现在想看我点所有的啤酒吗
Now, want to watch me order all the beers?
克拉克 你不是吧
Clark, you wouldn't.
克拉克的这套风格 原来还挺有魅力的
Clark can be really charming in a Clark-y kind of way.
从没想过这点
Never thought about it before,
但他会是一个非常好的男友
but bet he'd make a great boyfriend.
姑娘 你终于明白了
Girl, it's about time you figured that out.
我用爪钩
So, I used my grappling hook
从屋顶上逃跑了
to escape through the ceiling,
依然准时赶上了州长的舞会
and still made it to the Governor's Ball right on time.
大家看上去都很开心
Everyone seems happy.
看来你的魔法挺管用
Looks like you worked your magic,
小杰杰
old Jackie Gordo.
老天 听你说出来 真够傻的
Man, when you say it, it almost sounds stupid.
那个
Uh, so,
我一直在想我们的事
I've been thinking a lot about us,
我们就这样做吧
and... let's just do it.
参加男女生克里比奇纸牌联盟吗
Join that coed cribbage league?
不 结婚 越快越好
No. Get married. As soon as we can.
如果我们还有质疑又怎样
So what if we still have questions?
我们就冒险吧
Let's just take that risk, okay?
我需要的就是我俩加上婚礼主持人
All I need is you and me and an officiant.
以及化妆造型师 我不是动物
And a hair and makeup person. I'm not an animal.
我想我们应该推迟
Well, I, um...I think we should postpone.
什么
What?
你说得对 我们有很多问题要解决
Yeah. You were right. We-we have a lot to work out.
所以 我们花时间确定下所有的事情
So, let's take the time to make sure. About everything.
-我不是 -不 我坚持
- Well, I don't... - No, no, I insist.
谁知道呢
And-and you know what? Who knows?
也许我会同意象牙色的桌布
Maybe I'll come around to ivory tablecloths.
骗你的 它们太讨厌了
Gotcha, they're an abomination.
我想这样最好
I think this is for the best.
-好的 -好的
- Okay.- Okay.
不小心听到了 真是遗憾
Couldn't help but overhear.I'm sorry.
我相信你俩能成的
Um, I'm sure you two will work it out.
骗你的 一半一半吧
Gotcha, it's 50-50 right now.
我还难过着呢
Too soon.
但是谢谢
But thanks.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表