剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
You don't ever need me to do something like that, right?
当然不会
Oh, God, no.
但谢谢你用你特殊的方式支持我
But thanks for being there for me, in your own special way.
不客气
You're welcome.
直升机改期了
I got a rain check for that helicopter ride.
也许可以等你下次离婚后再去
Maybe we can take it after your next divorce.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
我和保罗谈过了
I had a talk with Paul.
结果 真是太迟了
Turns out, it was way overdue.
我的天 他有两个老婆了吗
Oh, my God, he has two families?
不是
No.
我们都害怕对方临阵退缩
Both we were both afraid that the other one was having cold feet.
我们终于谈到了这个问题 然后
We finally got into it...and
我们定下日子了
we've set a date.
我们五月结婚
We're going to get married in May.
他怎么跟第一任老婆说这事
How did he break it to his first wife?
对不起
I'm sorry.
太好了 恭喜
That's... it's great, congrats.
太意外了
It's surprising.
是保罗
Oh, that's Paul now.
你好 茶壶先生
Hello, Mr. Teapot.
你还好吗
You, uh... you good?
我不知道
I don't know.
听起来像是我们不应该扯的线头
That sounds like a thread we don't want to pull.
而且你伤心的姿势令你的胸肌更美了
Plus your sad posture makes your pecs look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你饿了 这个地方是杰克推荐的
I hope you're hungry. This place was a recommendation from Jack.
他说服务棒极了
He said the service is great.
你们有无奶酪的素食的吗
Do you have anything vegan and crottin free?
你来错地方了 莎拉·麦克拉克伦[素食歌♥手]
Oh, you came to the wrong place, Sarah McLachlan.
你呢 白人版乌克尔[经典喜剧角色]
And what about you, white Urkel?
要点什么吗
You gonna order?
我是点评网的超级用户
Hey! I'm a Yelp super user.
你们听到了吗
Y'all hear this?
伍迪和宋宜是超级用户
Woody and Soon-Yi are super users.
伍迪·艾伦和养女
飞回霍格华兹魔法学校去吧
Go fly your bitch asses back to Hogwarts.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表