剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
Boom! I did it!
现在怎样
Now what?
两个半小时后去小木屋见我
Meet me at this cabin in two and a half hours.
我有万全之策
I have a foolproof plan...
对你来说机会一半一半
which for you means 50/50.
梅森
Mason.
你总是带着激流乐队的
Tell me, do you always travel
全套架子鼓旅行吗
with the entire drum kit for Rush?
我只带了必需的
I only brought the essentials.
我没收这些奢侈品
I am confiscating these luxuries
这样你能按上帝的意愿 欣赏自然
so you can witness nature as the good Lord intended.
在IMAX上吗
On IMAX?
亲眼
In person.
可以帮我拿下冷气机吗
Oh, can you give me a hand with the AC unit?
多谢你来
Oh, thanks for coming.
我需要你帮忙撮合克拉克和爱玛
I need your help getting Clark and Emma to hook up.
慢着 等等
Aw. Wait, hang on.
我们五年前滚床单的木屋不正是这间吗
Isn't this the same cabin where we hooked up five years ago?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
听起来熟悉吗
Does this sound familiar?
比我记忆中响得时间长
Yeah, that went on longer than I remember.
便宜的酒水 肮脏的木屋 安全套
Ah, cheap drinks, squalid cabin, condoms...
怎么说呢
Yeah, what can I say?
我是浪漫的人
I'm a romantic.
抱歉 我什么也没看到
Oh! Sorry. I didn't see anything.
克拉克 回来
Clark, get back in here.
我装饰了这间木屋 在这里
I decorated this cabin because this is where
今晚你要对爱玛展开行动
you're gonna make your move with Emma tonight.
真的吗
Seriously?
什么样绝望的女人会允许自己
What kind of desperate woman would allow themselves
在这个肮脏的浣熊屋里失身
to be seduced in this filthy raccoon hovel?
听起来是问布洛克的
That sounds like a Brooke question.
容我说一句 我没戴隐形眼镜时
Yeah, in my defense, without my contacts in
那袋肥料看起来像床垫
that bag of fertilizer looked like a mattress.
如果我要带爱玛来这里
All right, well, if I'm bringing Emma here,
我得为她重新布置
I'm gonna have to redecorate it for her.
这里看起来像是人皮脸
This place looks like where Leatherface goes
要写小说的地方
to work on his novel.
他重新装饰
All right, while he's redecorating,
我们需要你在爱玛那边下功夫
we need your help with the Emma side of things.
好 我可以跟爱玛聊聊
Okay. Well, I can talk to Emma
看她的心是否准备好迎接新恋情
and see if her heart's ready for a new romance...
或是我可以把她灌醉
or I could get her drunk.
喝醉管用 记得吗
Drunk works, remember?
你看到穿工装短裤的克拉克了吗
Hey. Did you see Clark in those cargo shorts?
如果我没订婚的话
If I wasn't engaged,
老娘一定把手插♥进♥
Mama would've stuffed her hands
裤子上的9个裤袋里
in all nine of those pockets.
对 他看起来是挺可爱
Yeah, he has been looking pretty cute,
但我俩品味不同
but you and I have different tastes.
你喜欢有安全感的好男人
You like nice, safe guys.
保罗也没那么安全
Oh, Paul's not that safe.
他在单车课上戴安全帽
He wore a helmet in spin class.
这不公平
Well, that's unfair.
他开车到了后 忘了取下来
He-he forgot to take it off after he drove over there.
我想我不愿意再约会一个格雷格
I guess I just don't want to date another Greg.
我需要一个真正懂我的男人
I want a guy who really gets me
不会害怕为我而战
and who isn't afraid to fight for me.
听起来不错
Well, that does sound nice.
保罗算不上是战士
Paul's less of a fighter,
而是一个菱形图案爱好者
more of a lover of anything argyle.
但你 你应该保持开明的态度
But-but-but you, you should keep an open mind.
也许真命天子一直在你的面前
The right person may be in front of you the whole time.
爱玛
Hey, Emma.
在这个强制性的公♥司♥活动中碰到你太有趣了
Funny running into you at this mandatory work event.
伙计 今晚小心点
Dude, be careful tonight.
我想布洛克想和你滚床单
I think Brooke wants to hook up with you.
酷酷酷酷
Cool, cool, cool, cool.
卡洛尔的篝火晚会结束后
So, uh... after Carol's bonfire
你想和我漫步在黑暗中
do you want to take a walk with me in the dark
去森林深处的废弃小木屋吗
to an abandoned cabin at the edge of the forest?
好的
Sure.
到时见
See you then.
你们看到了吗
Y'all see that?
我说你我月光漫步
I was like, you, me, moonlit walk.
她说 为什么要等月光
She's like, "Why wait for the moonlight?"
为什么不现在去呢
"Why can't we go right now?"
我说 慢点宝贝 我还有事要做
I'm like, "Slow down, babes, I got stuff to do."
对吗 格雷格
Ain't that right, Greg?
格雷格
Greg?!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?!
我收到你的语♥音♥留言
I got your voice mail.
我是来追回爱玛的
I'm here to win Emma back.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
克拉克 讲完你了不起的吹牛皮的故事
Clark, finish your incredibly cocky story.
克拉克 爱玛的前男友
Hey, Clark. What's Emma's ex-boyfriend
来我们公♥司♥的拓展做什么
doing at our company retreat?
我收到克拉克的语♥音♥留言
Well, I got Clark's voice mail.
接受有些不好
Reception was a little spotty,
但其中意思说的清楚明了
but the message came through loud and clear.
格雷格 我是克拉克
Hey, Greg. It's Clark.
爱玛在拓展地 你需要
Emma's at the retreat and you need to...
今晚展开行动
...make a move tonight.
她值得争取 而我
She is worth fighting for and I'm...
是个胆小鬼
...A total wuss.
我活该 谁叫我用玩滚球游戏
Yeah, that's what I get for using a phone
赢的手♥机♥
I won playing Skee-Ball.
我来处理 格雷格 能和你谈谈吗
I'm gonna handle this. Greg, can I talk to you?
我不敢相信格雷格开这么远的车
I can't believe Greg drove all the way up here
来争取爱玛
to fight for Emma.
克拉克说他来处理
Hey, Clark said he was handling this,
就是说爱玛和格雷格的婚礼会早于你的
which means Emma and Greg will be married before you are.
我让他去走走
Yeah, I told that guy to take a hike...
-太棒了 克拉克 -先别乐
- That's great, Clark. - Wait for it.
一直到我为爱玛装饰好的
...straight to the romantic cabin
浪漫小木屋
I tricked out just for Emma.
-就知道 -你什么毛病
- Called it. - ?What is wrong with you?
也许我不是能让爱玛幸福的男人
Maybe I'm not the guy to make Emma happy.
格雷格穿着西装开车到这里追回她
I mean, Greg drove up here in a suit to win her back.
同时 我走第一步都需要你们
Meanwhile, I need you guys to hold my hand
牵着我的手
through every move I make.
对不起 我不知道我牵了
I'm sorry. I had no idea I was doing that.
克拉克 你是个好孩子
Clark, you're a sweet kid.
但给另一个男生打电♥话♥ 这是克拉克法
But calling the other guy? That's Clarking it.
别再用克拉克法了
No more Clarking it.
从现在开始 你要追求你要的
From now on, you need to go for what you want.
要像我 用杰克法[手♥淫♥]
Be more like me and just Jack it.
-什么 -现在吗
- What? - ?Right now?
我这辈子都在用杰克法
I've been Jacking it all my life.
我在学校被欺负时
When I was getting bullied at school,
我没有跑开
I didn't run away.
我站在操场中♥央♥
I stood in the middle of the playground
杰克法那叫一个爽
and just Jacked it.
我想杰克想说的是 虽然用词不当
I think what Jack is trying to say, poorly,
最吸引人的男人
is that there is nothing more attractive
是那种努力争取的男人
than a man who goes for what he wants.
对 甩掉格雷格 去告诉爱玛你的感受
Right. So get rid of Greg, and now go tell Emma how you feel.
你一下子给我的东西太多了
Okay, you hit me with a lot of stuff there.
用杰克法[手♥淫♥]就是这样的结果
That tends to happen when you Jack it.
罗兰
Roland...
-慢着 -我
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表