剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Ref should've pulled her from the game
在那个女孩受伤之前
way before she got hurt.
里夫就该把她换下场
Bitch was all over you.
那个贱♥人♥一直在欺负你
What happened?
怎么了
Bitch's leg snapped.
那个贱♥人♥的腿断了
Enough with the "bitches," Kit Kat.
不要再说"贱♥人♥"这个词了 小凯凯
Her leg... snapped?
她的腿...断了
Yeah. Better watch out.
嗯 你要小心一点啊
Mom's gonna sic Father Tomas on you, too.
妈妈会让托马斯神父也盯着你的
What?
什么
She didn't tell you?
她没和你说吗
She told him that I was possessed by the devil.
她跟他说我被恶魔附身了
What's she talking about, Ange?
安吉 她在说什么
Your daughter hasn't seen the sun in months
你的女儿说是在恢复 已经好几个月
because she's recovering.
没见过太阳了
Well... And your other daughter...
你的另外一个女儿
What about me, Mom?
妈妈 我怎么了
She's not herself, Henry.
她已经不是她了 亨瑞
She's not herself.
她已经不是她了
Honey, no. It'll fall.
亲爱的 不要 会倒的
Holy crap!
我的天啊
You see that?
你看到了吗
I don't understand how this is possible.
这怎么可能
Okay.
看吧
I told ya.
我告诉过你们的
Game over. Yeah.
游戏结束了 是呀
I know some of your faces.
我认识你们中的一些人
For years, I ate alongside you in the soup kitchens,
几年来 我和你们一起在救济处吃饭
and slept alongside you
一起睡在大街上
on the streets and in the shelters on days like these,
在大雨如注的时候
when the rain just wouldn't let up, yeah?
一起到处找避难所避雨
I was an addict.
我曾是个瘾君子
I used to steal, cheat and lie
我以前会为了毒品
for my next fix.
去偷 去骗 去撒谎
Didn't have no friends left in the world.
在这个世界上连个朋友都没有
But Father Tomas...
但是托马斯神父
...got me set up in this program.
让我在这个项目里重获新生
That was two years ago.
那是两年前
Father Tomas. I'm sorry. I don't mean to interrupt.
托马斯神父 不好意思打扰你
I wanted to have a word in private.
我想私下里找你说几句话
Of course, Angela.
当然可以 安吉拉
How's Casey?
凯茜怎么样了
She looks okay, no?
她看上去好点了 不是吗
No. Things are worse.
没有 情况更糟了
The demon-- it-it can move things.
那个恶魔...可以移♥动♥物品
It can hurt other people.
它可以伤害其他人
I spoke with Bishop Egan about your situation. Yes.
我和伊根主教谈过你的情况 嗯
he wants her to see a therapist before we do anything drastic.
他希望在采取极端措施之前让她先去看看心理医生
You know she doesn't need therapy, Father. I...
你知道她不需要治疗 神父
You saw what you saw in the attic. I know.
你亲眼看到阁楼里发生了什么 我知道
But there are rules.
但是我们有规矩
Procedures we have...
我们有固定流程
Are you walking back on this?
你就打算袖手旁观吗
An exorcism is an extreme thing.
驱魔这种事极为极端
You said you were going to help us.
你说过你会帮我们的
I am.
我会的
I'm on your side, but right now, we need the Church
我站在你们这边 但是现在我们需要教会
to be on our side, too.
也站在我们这一边
I-I am sorry. I have to bless the food line.
抱歉 我得去为排队领食者祈福了
We'll talk soon.
我们过会儿再聊
I'm paying my own rent with money that
我用在《公园与游憩》剧组里
I earned at a job I got at Parks and Rec,
打工赚来的钱付租金
and I'm going to night school,
我还准备去上夜校
because I really like making money.
因为我真的很喜欢赚钱
And real talk? I need a promotion.
说真的 我想升职
God helps those who help themselves, right?
自助者天助之 对吧
I'm sorry. I, uh...
对不起 我...
I-I know I'm not supposed to take the holy water.
我知道我不该取走圣水
I just... it was, uh...
我只是...只是...
You're Angela Rance. Casey's mom.
你是安吉拉·兰斯 凯茜的妈妈
I definitely don't know who you are.
可我完全不认识你
You know how to use that?
你知道圣水该怎么用吗
Put it in her drinking water.
倒进她喝的水里
It'll appear difficult,
虽然可能会难以下手
but really...
但其实...
it's just hard on the demon.
它只会伤害到恶魔
And those who have to watch.
和那些不得不在旁边看的人
Being homeless means that you are alone,
无家可归会让你感到孤独
you're vulnerable.
感到脆弱
You're there to be taken advantage of.
你会很容易被人利用
So if you can, dig in your pockets
如果可以 请尽你们所能
and give whatever you can.
献出绵薄之力
Let's hear it for St. Anthony's and Father Tomas.
让我们有请圣安东尼的托马斯神父
You can start. Thank you.
可以开始了 谢谢
Excuse me. Can I just...?
借过 能不能让我...
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Turkey chili or lentil?
您要火鸡辣酱还是扁豆
I don't know. Which one do you like?
我也不知道 你喜欢哪个
Well, I hate lentils, so...
我不喜欢扁豆 所以...
Turkey chili it is, then.
那就火鸡辣酱吧
I like your accent.
我喜欢你的口音
Yeah, well, um...
是吗
I like your ladle.
我喜欢你的长柄勺
The name's Marcus.
我叫马科斯
Casey.
我叫凯茜
Turkey chili or lentil?
您要火鸡辣酱还是扁豆
Chili's really good.
火鸡辣酱挺好吃的
Kind of humid from that rain.
下了雨以后有点潮湿啊
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Hi.
你好
I know you.
我知道你
He chose you.
他选择了你
You're so special.
你太特别了
Has he touched you?
他摸过你了吗
Let me touch you.
让我摸摸你
Casey!
凯茜
Let me touch you.
让我摸摸你
Let me touch you!
让我摸摸你
Lupus in fabula,
传说中的狼
venit enim ad me.
它来找我了
Casey, you okay?
凯茜 你没事吧
The auxiliary bishop is a very important guy.
辅理主教地位十分重要
He's my mentor.
他是我的导师
He told me not to do something,
他叫我别轻举妄动
but I know I should do it, and there is this man...
但我知道我应该听他的 但有个男人...
I know I shouldn't trust, but for some reason, I... I do.
我知道不该相信他 但不知怎的 我信了
This is why you wanted to meet?
你和我见面就是为了这事吗
Advice about work?
给你的工作提建议
Well, you know me better than anyone.
你比任何人都要了解我
You... you always have.
你...你一直都很懂我
I told two lies just to get here tonight.
今晚我为了来看你 撒了两个谎
Actually, three.
其实是三个
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just wanted to see you. I...
我只是想见你 我...
I always want to see you.
我一直很想见你
Well, you called and I came.
你给我打了电♥话♥ 我就过来了
I'm right here.
就在你身边
Our old spot.
这是我们的老地方
Seemed appropriate.
再适合不过了
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表