剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
I'm that little voice in the back of your head.
我是你心底的那个声音
I'm every rotten lie you've ever told.
我是你说过的所有卑劣谎言
I'm not a liar.
我没有撒谎
Oh, really?
是吗
You lied about Jessica,
杰茜卡的事你撒谎了
you lied about hearing God's voice-- that was a personal favorite.
你撒谎说听到了上帝之声 这个谎话我最喜欢
"Look at this family.
"看看这家人
"See how they are suffering."
"他们遭受了什么罪"
I was trying to help.
我是想帮忙
You were trying to be special.
你是想与众不同
You were trying to pass the buck
你每次做完糟糕的决定
on every lousy decision you've ever made.
都会想要推卸责任
God didn't want you, Tomas.
上帝不想要你 托马斯
He never did. The first Mexican Pope.
他从未想过 什么首位墨西哥教皇
Do you think anyone ever believed that pile of old tosh?
你觉得有谁相信过那一派胡言吗
Stop it!
闭嘴
Your grandma didn't want you in the Vatican,
你祖母不希望你加入梵蒂冈
she wanted you holding her hand while she died,
她希望临死之时 你能握着她的手
but you couldn't even manage that, could you?
可连这你都没做到 不是吗
No.
不
No.
不
Truth is, it took weeks.
事实上 她受了好几周的折磨
Weeks, Tomas.
好几周啊 托马斯
Oh yeah, prayer, 'cause that always works, doesn't it?
是啊 祷告 总是很管用的 不是吗
The thing about bed sores is, eventually,
你祖母的事就如同褥疮一样
you become part of the mattress.
人慢慢变成了褥垫的一部分 无法抽身
They try and pull you free,
他们想把她从中解放出来
but it's like tearing wet paper.
但是却像是在撕一张浸湿的纸
They open the window 'cause of the smell.
他们因为味道太大把窗户打开
That's how the cats got in.
那些猫就那么进去了
First thing they went for was the face.
第一件事就是啃掉了她的脸
No, that's now how it happened,
不对 事情不是这样的
I spoke with her the day before she died.
她去世的前一天我和她说过话
She said she was proud of me.
她说她为我感到骄傲
You spoke to her two weeks before she died.
你是在她死去的两周前和她说的话
In the end, she couldn't even form words.
到最后 她连话都说不出来了
Withering away into nothing in that bed.
只能在那张床上慢慢腐烂
Look at her.
看看她
It's the least you can do.
这是你唯一能做的了
Is this what your God wanted?
这就是你的上帝想要的吗
Look at her.
看看她
Was this part of his plan?
这也是他计划的一部分吗
Drip, drip, drip.
一滴一滴得往下掉
I read about your time at the boys' home
我看了你在他们找到你的那家孤儿院
where they found you.
所留下的资料
Shot your own pa with a poaching rifle.
用一把狩猎步♥枪♥打死了自己的父亲
What's your point?
你想说什么
Why do you think the Church took you in?
你觉得为什么教会会接受你
Because of your potential?
因为你的天赋吗
Or because they saw a scared, troubled child,
还是说他们见到了一个陷入惊惧的问题少年
and knew that all it would take
知道只需要受一点刺♥激♥
was one little push to make you kill and kill again?
你就会不断地大开杀戒
It didn't take much convincing.
这可没什么说服力
That's your legacy.
这就是你的结局
A lonely trail that ends in a dreary room
孤独在一个沉闷的房♥间里结束此生
without a single soul to mourn your passing.
没有一个人会为你的离去而感到悲伤
Why die for them, Marcus?
为什么要为他们去死呢 马科斯
For a Church who never gave one single damn about you?
为了那个从来没关心过你的教会吗
He's lying.
他在撒谎
No, he isn't.
不 他没有
The parade starts in ten minutes.
游♥行♥十分钟以后开始
We're running out of time.
我们时间不多了
They wrung your soul like a piece of wet laundry.
他们像拧衣服一样榨取你的灵魂
And after they squeezed
当他们压榨走
every last drop of good out of your body,
你身上的最后一点价值之后
what did they do?
他们会怎么做
Excommunication.
把你逐出教会
Oh, my poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Don't let your life be the last thing they take.
不要让他们把你的生命都给拿走了
Six blind men...
六个盲人...
go into a room.
进入了一个房♥间
There's an elephant... in the room
房♥间里有一头大象
and they all grab a part,
他们每个人摸着一个部位
the trunk, the-the ear, the tail.
鼻子 耳朵 尾巴
All of them trying to describe
他们都在试图描绘
that one little piece of something greater.
巨大事物中的一小部分
I'm familiar with the story.
我知道这个故事
Then you should know...
那你应该知道...
that you're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
'Cause I didn't touch a trunk,
因为我没有摸到鼻子
or a tail, or an ear.
尾巴或是耳朵
I saw the whole damn elephant!
我看见了整头大象
12 years old,
12岁的时候
staring down one of your bastard brothers!
凝视着你的混♥蛋♥兄弟之一
And the world cracked in half.
整个世界撕裂开来
And I saw God on the other side.
而在另一端我看见了上帝
I'm not dying
我不是为了
for the bloody Church.
什么狗屁教会而死
I am dying for Him.
我是为祂而死的
Simon, we need to leave.
西蒙 我们该走了
Vocare Pulvere.
召唤恶魔
Stop. Wait!
停下 等等
I brought Sebastian.
是我把塞巴斯蒂安带来的
It was my money,
那是我的钱
my resources... Know your place.
我的资源... 搞清楚你的地位
The oxen pulls the plow, Maria.
牛只需要负责耕地 玛丽亚
He doesn't sit at the farmer's table.
它不会和农夫平起平坐
We're gonna play a little game.
我们来玩个小游戏
A game that can end at any time.
一个可以随时结束的游戏
And all you have to do, Regan,
蕾根 你要做的就是
is open the damn...
打开那扇该死的...
door.
门
'Round and 'round we go.
转到谁就是谁
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Looks like we have a winner.
看来我们有胜出者了
The birdie with the broken wing.
翅膀受伤的小鸟
Casey, dear.
凯茜 亲爱的
I want you to pick up that hammer.
我要你拿起那个锤子
Let's go.
来吧
Come on. There we go.
快点 我们走
Good.
很好
It's okay, baby. Yeah.
没事的 亲爱的
Pick it up.
把它拿起来
Good. There you go.
很好 就是这样
Now come on over here.
现在过来这边
And what I want you to do with that hammer
我想让你拿着这把锤子
is to hit your sister.
使劲砸你姐姐
Just as hard as you can.
用你最大的力气
Start with the knee.
从膝盖开始
Don't. Don't do it.
别 别这么做
We're not gonna play your sick little games.
我们不会参加你这变♥态♥的游戏
I'm gonna give you until the count of ten to do it.
我数到十 你就动手
Otherwise, I'm gonna tear both of Daddy Dearest's arms off.
不然 我就把你老爸的两条手臂都扯下来
No!
不
One.
一
Two. Please, you don't have to do this, please.
二 求你了 不要这样
Three. Please, no, please!
三 求你 别 求求你
Listen to me. I love you both so much.
听着 我很爱你们两个
Four. Please, please don't do this.
四 求你 别这么做
Okay, this is not...
这不是...
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表