剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Oh. No.
不
No, no, no. Please, God. Please, God.
不不不 求你 上帝 求求你
Oh, God.
上帝啊
No!
不
You look lost, son.
你是不是迷路了 孩子
Hi.
你好
are you talking to me? Yeah.
你在和我说话吗 嗯
Got a name?
你叫什么
That would be your hand.
我知道你在晃手
Sorry. Well, that's all right.
抱歉 没关系
Tomas.
托马斯
Father Tomas.
托马斯神父
From St. Anthony's.
圣安东尼来的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Who do you think sends you
你以为是谁给你送去了
all those wonderful fund-raising letters
那些精致的筹款信件
you throw straight into the trash?
却被你直接扔进了垃圾桶
I can tell you the name of every priest
我能告诉你从这里到马萨克郡
from here to Massac County.
每一位牧师的名字
But you... oh, I've heard about you.
但是你...我听说过你
Father Tomas.
托马斯神父
The rising star.
崛起的新星
Well, I don't know about that.
这我就不清楚了
Do you happen to know...?
你知不知道...
The bishop speaks very highly of you.
主教对你的评价很高
Says you're exactly the sort of man we need right now.
说你正是我们现在需要的人
Have a seat, please.
请坐吧
So, what brings you to our humble home, hmm?
那么 你为什么会光临寒舍呢
I'm...
我...
...looking for some answers.
在寻找答案
But do you have the right question?
但是你有正确的问题吗
What's the right question?
什么是正确的问题
"What now, God?
"现在该如何做 上帝
"Give me a purpose, point me in a direction,
"给我一个目的 指引我的方向
make me your divine instrument."
"让我成为您的使臣"
Once you ask Him that, you'll be surprised
一旦你问他这些 你就会惊喜地发现
how much the old guy has to say.
那老家伙有的是话要告诉你
"What now, God?"
"现在该如何做 上帝"
Just like that.
就这么简单
Sorry.
抱歉
Take care now.
保重咯
Father Marcus?
马科斯神父
What do you want?
你想干什么
My name is Tomas Ortega.
我是托马斯·奥特加
Father Tomas from St. Anthony's.
圣安东尼的托马斯神父
It's in Chicago.
就在芝加哥
What do you want?
你想干什么
What can you tell me about demonic possession?
您能给我讲讲恶魔附身吗
Doesn't exist.
不存在
Enjoy your drive home.
你可以回去了
I was told you were an exorcist.
我听说你是驱魔人
Who exactly told you that?
谁告诉你的
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Yeah, I think it does.
有关系
It is you.
是你告诉我的
What do you want?
你想干什么
Exorcism-- does it work?
驱魔 有用吗
According to the Church, yeah.
据教堂所说 有用
And according to you?
那据你所说呢
You didn't come here for advice,
你不是来获取建议的
did you, Father Tomas from St. Anthony's in Chicago?
是不是 芝加哥圣安东尼的托马斯神父
You came for help.
你是来求助的
Who is it?
是谁
A girl in my parish.
我教区的一个女孩
Maybe.
我不确定
So why maybe come to me?
为什么来找我
I had a dream.
我做过一个梦
Dreams. And...
几个梦 它们...
It's the same dream...
它们都是相同的
and you're in it.
你就在我的梦里
Go on...
继续说
There was a child.
我梦到一个孩子
Tied to a bed...
被绑在床上
You called him Gabriel.
你叫他加布里埃尔
What else?
还有呢
There was newspapers in the window,
窗户上贴着报纸
A broken crib on the floor.
地上有个坏掉的婴儿床
The boy-- he died. His neck...
那孩子 他死了 他的脖子...
Tell me something that wasn't on the news.
跟我说点新闻没报道的事
If you were in the room, what did you see? I...
如果你在那屋里 你看到了什么 我...
I don't believe you. Youyou...
我不相信你 你...
I don't believe you, Tomas. You, um...
我不信你 托马斯 你...
If you were in the room, what did you see?
如果你在那屋里 你看到了什么
You told him a nursery rhyme.
你为他念了首童谣
Go on.
说啊
18 months ago.
18个月前
Mexico City.
墨西哥城
It was real?
那是真的吗
Oh, yeah.
是真的
Now you believe-- let me guess-- that God has brought you here
我猜 你现在相信是上帝派你来这里
to my door... The only thing that I know
让你找到我... 我只知道...
is that something, somehow... That would be a type of
有些东西不知怎么的... 那一定是...
coincidence, Tomas.
巧合 托马斯
God, for future reference,
供你将来作为参考
isn't the one who works in mysterious ways.
上帝的行为方式并没那么神秘
You're being manipulated, my friend,
你是被♥操♥控了 朋友
by forces you can't even begin to understand.
被你根本无法了解的力量所操控
They're gonna love you.
它们会爱你的
They? Who are they?
它们...它们是谁
It's an excellent question.
这个问题问得好
Go home, Father Tomas.
回去吧 托马斯神父
Give your homilies, break your bread.
去说经布道 分派面包
Live a long and happy life.
度过这幸福漫长的一生
You're way out of your depth.
这件事超出了你的能力范围
You're afraid.
你害怕了
Yeah. You should be, too.
是啊 你也该怕
And Jesus said,
主说
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
"来我身边 你们这些劳苦任重的人们
and I will give you rest."
"我会让你们得以休息"
All this time.
这么长时间
All this time, and this is what you send me?
这么长时间 你就送他过来
This is your damn sign?!
这就是你该死的预兆
Father Tomas.
托马斯神父
Do you believe in God, Angela?
你相信上帝吗 安吉拉
Get right to the good stuff.
上来就聊这么深奥的啊
I like the idea of God.
我喜欢上帝这个概念
I want to believe that good things happen for a reason,
我想相信所有的好事都是事出有因
and that we're not just a...
我们不仅仅只是...
bunch of molecules smashing into each other.
一堆分子相互撞击的产物
But... I don't know.
不过...我也不知道
What about you?
你呢
Well, if you talk to other priests...
如果你问其他牧师
...they will tell you they heard God's voice,
他们会告诉你他们听到了上帝的声音
His... actual voice, calling them to serve.
祂真实的声音 召唤他们为祂效劳
I never had that.
我从没听到过
Did you know I was born in Chicago?
你知道我就出生在芝加哥吗
Right down the street.
就在这条街上
I did not know that.
不知道
When my parents separated, Olivia, my sister--
我父母分开后 我姐姐奥莉维亚
she stayed here, and I went to... to Mexico
留在了这里 而我去了墨西哥
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表