剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
whose body is rotting before our eyes,
眼睁睁看着她的躯体在我们面前腐烂
who has zero hope of recovery,
毫无恢复的希望
that is not compassion.
这并不是慈悲
What, and killing her is?!
那杀了她就是了吗
Why do you think we grow the belladonna?
你觉得为什么我们要种颠茄
Do you think we simply release the integrated
你觉得我们会单纯地让被结合者
back into the world like mad puppets?
像个疯玩偶一样回到社会上去吗
Spare her now.
让她解脱吧
We spare her soul.
解放她的灵魂
Continue this, and the demon will take her.
再这样下去 恶魔会带走她的
But you know this.
其实你明白这点
We'll tend to her wounds,
我们负责的是治疗伤口
but the sisters and I will take no further part in the exorcism.
而驱魔的部分我和姐♥妹♥们♥不会继续参与
At some point,
有时候
you have to ask yourself whether you're
你必须要问问自己 这样下去
continuing this for Casey's sake or your own.
究竟是为了凯茜还是为了你自己
Cocktail hour is at 1:00 in the California desert.
在加州沙漠 下午一点是鸡尾酒时间
Is this fake Mom?
这是你的假妈妈吗
I found those at a... at a thrift store,
我在二手店找到的这些
sitting in a shoe box.
就放在一个鞋盒里
I figured she looked enough like me.
我觉得她看起来很像我
It's a terrible robe.
这浴袍太难看了
Is that...
这是...
Kat. Kat. Kat.
小凯 小凯
She's gorgeous.
她可真漂亮啊
Two weeks late,
比预产期晚了两周
17 hours of induced labor.
我们做了17个小时的人工引产
But the first time I saw her, uh...
但是我第一次见到她的时候
something just clicked into place.
心中一下子就豁然开朗了
As if all the horrible things that had happened to me
就好像在这过程中我受到的一切痛苦
were... worth it.
都是值得的
Well, I think she's a lucky kid.
她是个幸运的孩子
I know you're a wonderful mom.
我知道你是个好妈妈
Better than me.
比我要好得多
Oh, I don't know.
这我可不知道
How many kids can say they spent Christmas Eve
有多少个孩子能说自己平安夜
at the Beverly Hills Hotel,
是在比佛利山庄酒店度过的
singing "Jingle Bells" On Steve McQueen's lap?
还坐在史蒂夫·麦奎因的腿上唱《铃儿响叮当》
That's true.
这倒是真的
You want to hear something crazy?
你想听些疯狂的事吗
I used to, uh, think that-that you got off easy,
我以前一直觉得当时太便宜你了
that I had to live it and you just had to watch.
我受着折磨 你却只需要在旁边看着
But...
但是
now, uh, now...
现在 现在...
I don't know.
我不知道了
seems like it's...
我觉得...
almost as bad than watching and waiting.
那和陪着等着差不多煎熬
'Cause you see her pain.
因为你能看到她的痛苦
And there's not a hell of a thing you can do
而你什么都做不了
to take it from her.
无法带走她的痛苦
I used to think I'd give up anything
我曾经想过放弃一切
if you'd stop hurting my little girl.
只求我的孩子不再受到伤害
Well, you did the best you could.
你尽力了
What happened in that room...
那屋里发生的事
I can't... I can't remember.
我...我记不得了
But I did feel so dirty,
但我感觉很脏
so... dirty, like I would never be clean again.
非常脏 就像我再也干净不起来了
And every time I looked in your eyes,
而每一次我看着你的双眼
that look like I was this broken thing.
你的眼神都像是在看着一件损坏的东西
When Casey comes home,
当凯茜回来时
she's gonna look at me and I'm... I'm gonna say,
她会看着我 而我会说
"You are good,
"你是好孩子
and you are clean, and none of this is your fault."
"你很干净 这一切都不是你的错"
I'm gonna say it over and over and over
我会不断地重复重复再重复
until she believes me.
直到她相信我
You do that.
你一定要这么做
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
I'll speak with Mother Bernadette,
我去和伯纳黛特院长说
convince her to change her mind.
劝她改变主意
Because nuns are so well-known for their flexible thinking.
你以为修女是以懂得变通而闻名的吗
What if I find her a doctor?
那如果我去给她找个医生呢
Any doctor on Earth would take one look at her
地球上任何一位医生看她一眼
and demand she be taken to a hospital immediately.
都会要求立刻送她去医院
But maybe we should take her back to the hospital.
没准我们就应该把她送回医院
We've got work to do.
我们还有活要干
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
奉圣父圣子以及圣灵之名
I'm speaking now to the entity inside this servant of the Lord.
我正与这位主的奴仆内里之物说话
And the date and hour of your departure.
告诉我们你离去的时辰
We have to tell her family.
我们得告诉她的家人
No.
不行
Star of the morning, fallen angel, you are forgiven.
黎明之星 堕落天使 你已被宽恕
You are loved.
你已被怜爱
They have the right to say good-bye.
他们有权力和她道别
Nobody is saying good-bye,
没人需要道别
'cause she's not gonna die.
因为她不会死
Marcus. What?
马科斯 怎么了
Do demons cry?
恶魔会哭吗
No more.
不要了
No...
不
No more.
不要了
Jesus.
天啊
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也别想去
Dómine,
主啊
exáudi oratiónem meam.
听我的祷告
Your Pope is a pig.
你的教皇是头猪
May the Lord pardon thee
愿主饶恕其
whatever sins or faults... And pigs will be bled.
不管有何罪恶与错误 而猪会被屠宰
...thou hast committed.
汝已经犯下之罪
You stole this body.
你偷走了这具身体
Now you're going to die.
现在你要死了
In the name of the Father, the Son
奉圣父 圣子
and the Holy Ghost!
以及圣灵之名
You gonna tell me what actually happened to your hand?
你要不要告诉我你的手是怎么了
I told you it was a dog.
我跟你说了是条狗
A dog.
一条狗
You know what I keep thinking about?
你知道我一直在想什么吗
That habitat trip we took your last year at Loyola.
咱们去年去洛约拉的那个栖息地远足
North Dakota.
北达科他州
North Dakota.
北达科他州
Every morning, I'd take my coffee out on the porch.
每天早上 我会拿咖啡到玄关
And you'd already be out on the roof.
而你早已爬上了屋顶
Shirtless, hammer, no safety line.
裸着上身在敲钉子 没系安全绳
But by the time I realized I was falling in love,
但当我发现自己坠入爱河时
God, it was way too late.
早已太晚了
You never told me about that.
你从来没跟我说过
You had seminary.
你有神学院
I have the rest of my life.
我有我剩下的一生
But I used to think, if we could just stay...
但我曾想过 要是我们能这么...
right here.
留在这里
If time could just...
如果时间能够就这么...
stop.
停止
I am still here.
我还在这里
No. You're not.
不 你不在
I know there's something wrong.
我知道你有心事
Maybe it's this...
也许是这个...
this arrangement-- I don't know.
这个安排 我不知道
But I can see it...
但我从你的眼里...
in your eyes.
能够看得到
I keep waiting for a sign.
我一直在等着一个预兆
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表