剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
It's a terrifying book.
这本书很吓人
I couldn't sleep after I read it.
我读完以后根本睡不着觉
Try living through it.
想想那些经历过的人
For those just tuning in, we're with actress Chris MacNeil,
如果你刚开始收看 演员克丽丝·麦克尼尔
talking about Ms. MacNeil's new book,
正在和我们聊她的新书
The Devil in My Daughter,
《我女儿体内的恶魔》
which she says is the true story of a time several years ago
她说这是多年前发生的一件真人真事
when young Regan was possessed by a demon.
年轻的芮根被恶魔附了身
Now, Regan, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if I may.
芮根 如果可以的话 我想问你几个问题
Although your mother has warned me that you're a little shy.
尽管你母亲告诉过我你有些害羞
I'm quiet.
我是不爱说话
Not shy.
不是害羞
There's a difference.
这两者不一样
What happened to you in Georgetown?
你在乔治城经历了什么
Since most of our viewers don't believe in demon possession,
因为绝大多数观众并不相信恶魔附身
can you help me-- help us--
你能不能给我...给我们...
understand what you went through?
讲一下你的经历
I-I don't really remember it.
我记不太清了
You do.
你记得的
She does.
她记得的
I... I remember that
我记得有的时候
I couldn't control my body sometimes.
我无法控制自己的身体
There was just this voice.
我会听到一个声音
It kept asking me to come closer.
让我向它靠近
And when I did...
可当我真的靠近...
That's it.
就这样了
That's all I remember.
我就记得这些
Regan, has it occurred to you that there could be
芮根 你有没有想过 你的这些记忆
another explanation for those memories?
可能是另有原因
Maybe your mind is playing tricks on you.
也许是你的大脑在戏弄你
Look, buddy, I was there.
听着 哥们 我当时在场
No, I'm positive it was real.
不 我知道那是真的
Regan, do you think you'll ever be capable
芮根 你觉得你还能不能够
of having a normal life?
过上正常人的生活
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well let's say you go to college in a few years.
比如说 几年后你去上大学
You get there, you tell everyone,
到了那里以后你跟别人自我介绍说
"I'm Regan MacNeil."
"我是芮根·麦克尼尔"
Are you worried that they'll all say,
你会不会担心他们说
"My God, it's the demon girl"?
"天啊 就是那个恶魔女孩"
Do you think this is a story
你会不会觉得
that's going to follow you around
这个故事会和你
for the rest of your life?
纠缠一生
Regan?
芮根
Regan?
芮根
I can't believe you let her in the house.
你竟然让她进了咱们家门
She just showed up here. What was I supposed to do?
她就突然出现在了门口 我还能怎么办
She seems like... So,
我觉得她... 所以...
you're my grandmother.
你是我外婆
That word.
说得我好老
Maybe... Well, I don't know.
也许...我也不知道
Would you like to call me Nana?
你愿不愿意叫我姥姥
Or maybe together we could come up with something cute.
或者咱俩可以一起想个好听点的称呼
I'll think about that.
我会好好想想的
You know who you look like?
你知道你长得像谁吗
Me.
像我
Do people ever say that to you?
会不会有人这么跟你说
That you look like a young Chris MacNeil?
你长得很像年轻时候的克丽丝·麦克尼尔
No, not really.
没大有
Well, you do.
但你长得真像我
You have my teeth, exactly.
你的牙和我的长得一样
And if you smiled, we could see 'em.
你要是笑一笑 我们就能看到了
You don't think I wanted to tell you?
你不觉得我其实也想告诉你吗
You told me she was dead.
你告诉我她已经死了
She was. To me.
她对我来说就是死了
And I know that doesn't make it right.
我知道这并不能说明我的做法是对的
I'm wondering if any of it was the truth.
我只想知道到底什么才是真的
Any... any of this.
这所有的一切
Henry.
亨瑞
Not to get all Oprah in the first hour, but...
我也不想一见面就审问你 不过...
did you ever try to find us?
你有没有试着来找过我们
Or find Mom?
或者找过我妈
I went through three private detectives.
我找了三个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Finally, they tracked her down.
他们终于找到了她
But she made it very clear
但她说得很明白
that she still wanted nothing to do with me.
她不想和我有任何牵连
But now, I have a...
可是现在 我有...
a Web service thingy
那个网络服务那什么东西
that lets me know if anything happens to her.
可以让我知道她发生的一切
And I saw Casey's face.
我看到了凯茜的脸
And I listened to your mother
我听到你母亲说
say that she wanted help finding her.
希望有人能帮忙找到她
So... here I am.
所以我就来了
You don't know what it's like to live with that woman.
你不知道和她生活是什么样子
To live in her fishbowl,
活在她为你打造的”鱼缸”里
to meet somebody for the first time
每次你见到谁
and-and see that pity in their eyes.
都能看到他们眼中对你的同情
And that makes it okay? No. But I made a choice.
这能说明你是对的吗 不能 但我做了决定
And I had to live with it every day.
我每天都要为我的决定负责
Regan?
芮根
That's your name?
这才是你的名字
What is that?
到底为什么
Who are you?
你到底是谁
The possession--
附身那件事...
Mom's-- was it...
我妈的那起 是不是...
was it like now,
是不是和凯茜
like with Casey?
现在的情况一样
I hope not.
我希望不是
I'm the one who called the police.
是我报的警
Casey wouldn't be out on the streets right now if I...
如果不是我 凯茜也不会下落不明
Stop. No, stop. This is not your fault.
别这么说 这不是你的错
She can stay with us for a few days until this ends. No.
她可以在这里住下 直到事情结束 不行
Yes, Yes. No, that woman cannot stay here.
当然可以 不行 她不能留下
You don't get to make that decision.
你无权作出决定
This is not about you.
这件事不是为了你
This is about our little girl, who is missing.
而是为了我们小女儿 她失踪了
Do you think I don't remember that every second?
你以为我会忘记吗
If that woman can help us get Casey back
如果她能帮我们找回凯茜
because she's Chris MacNeil--
因为她是克丽丝·麦克尼尔
so crazy--
不管怎样
if there's even a chance, we're gonna take it.
只要有机会 我们就要抓住它
I'll stay in a hotel.
我会住在宾馆里的
I don't want to be a bother.
我不想麻烦你们
You can stay right here.
你可以住下
Isn't that right, Ange?
不是吗 安吉
Hey, Kit Kat, do you mind giving up your bed for a few nights?
小凯凯 你介不介意把床让出来几个晚上
Sure.
不介意
You want to show your grandmother upstairs?
你带外婆上楼看看吧
Chris. We're... calling her Chris.
克丽丝 我们就叫她克丽丝
Good morning. Our top local story
早安 我们顶尖的本地电视台记者
police and volunteers have fanned out across Chicago
警♥察♥ 以及志愿者正在全芝加哥
searching for Casey Rance, the 19-year-old woman
搜寻19岁的凯茜·兰斯
who went missing last night after a crash
她在昨夜发生的车祸中失踪
that left two paramedics dead.
两位急救人员不幸丧命
Let me give you a hand with that, Father.
神父 我来帮帮你吧
Okay, you good?
好了 你行吗
Yeah. Okay.
行 那好
Why don't I take the 14th District?
我来负责14区吧
Good. Okay.
好的
How can I help?
有我能帮忙的吗
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表