剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Though I didn't think that girls were your flavor.
不过我没想到你喜欢小姑娘
You're a coward...
你是躲在...
hiding behind a young woman.
一个小姑娘体内的懦夫
You're not fit to say grace,
你连餐前祷告都说不好
let alone perform an exorcism.
更别说驱魔了
I always knew you'd be a failure, boy.
我一直知道你会一败涂地 小子
Very clever.
真聪明
He's very disappointed in you, your dad.
你父亲对你非常失望
If you know him...
如果你了解他...
then you know what happened to him.
就知道他是什么下场
Is it her innocence that excites you?
是她的纯真让你着迷吗
You think she's weak 'cause she's a woman?
你认为她是女人所以很脆弱
Pick on someone your own size.
挑个跟你个头一样的吧
When I get what I want.
等我得到我想要的
What do you want?
你想要什么
Bring her to me.
把她交给我
Who?
谁
Face your failures, priest.
接受你的失败吧 神父
What's another soul rotting in the dust of humanity?
又是谁的灵魂腐烂在人性尘埃中
All this 'cause God turned his back on you,
这一切都是因为上帝抛弃了你
you spiteful, jealous spirit.
你这邪恶嫉妒的灵魂
Be gone!
快快离开
She doesn't want you.
她不想要你
Can't you feel her fighting?
你没感觉到她在反抗吗
The force of God's love
上帝的爱之力量
will cast you out, fallen angel.
会驱逐你 堕落天使
You let the blood of Christ redeem you.
让基♥督♥之血拯救你吧
What do you know of love?
你根本不懂什么是爱
You let the blood of Christ redeem you.
让基♥督♥之血拯救你吧
Only the good can be loved.
只有好人才会得到上帝的爱
Isn't that right, dear?
对不对 宝贝
Mum?
妈妈
Jim's in Houston on business.
吉姆去休斯顿出差了
I was out.
我之前不在家
You know I was never one for sentiment or feeling, son.
你知道我从来不爱吐露心声 儿子
But I need you to know this.
但我要你明白这点
Your father and I...
我和你父亲...
It were a hard life.
过得很艰辛
It was a good one...
但总得来说...
all things considered...
我们很幸福...
up until you come along.
直到你的出世
You was a mistake...
你就是个错误...
Son.
儿子
You was never supposed to happen.
我们从没考虑过要你
Don't say that.
别这么说
Cost your father his pension.
你害你父亲没了养老金
Bet you didn't know that, huh?
我猜你都不知道吧
Probably why he brained me with that hammer of his.
或许这才是他拿锤子打爆我的头的原因
You took our lives away.
是你害死了我们
Marcus.
马科斯
Should have flushed you when I had the chance.
当初有机会我就该打掉你的
Go on, lad.
动手吧 小伙子
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Kill the little bitch like I done your useless mum.
杀了这个贱♥人♥ 就像你对你没用的妈妈做的一样
Is that all you've got?
你就这点本事吗
That which fell among thorns are they,
那落在荆棘里的
which, when they have heard, go forth,
就是人听了道 走开以后
and are choked with the cares of this world.
被今生的思虑挤住了
For there is nothing secret Damned are the meek,
因为没有什么秘密 诅咒温柔的人
that shall not be made manifest, for they are as lambs
不会显出来 因为他们是羔羊
nor hid that shall not led to slaughter.
隐瞒的事 没有不露出来 等待被宰杀
be known and come to light!
被人知道的
Give over, Marcus. Come to us.
放弃吧 马科斯 加入我们
I cast you and
我驱逐你
I order you into the light, unclean spirit.
我命令你走到光明之中 污秽之魂
Leave this servant of God!
将这位仆人交还给上帝
No.
不
No. Mom.
不 妈妈
No. Mom, no.
不行 妈妈 别
Mom, this is for Casey's own good!
妈妈 这是为了凯茜好
Casey?
凯茜
Take my hand, Casey, I'm right here.
抓住我的手 凯茜 我就在这里
Police!
警♥察♥
Up the stairs. Let us go, ma'am. Please!
上楼去 走吧 女士 求你
They're coming!
他们来了
The police are coming!
警♥察♥来了
Casey... No!
凯茜 不要
No, you don't understand.
别 你们不明白
Get out of the way!
不要挡路
Ipse venit.
[拉丁语]他来了
No, no!
不要 不要
No!
不要
You can't interrupt it.
你们不能打搅
Get off me.
放开我
Let go of me. Casey! Mom.
放开我 凯茜 妈妈
Casey! Mom, this is for her own good.
凯茜 妈妈 这是为了她好
You can't!
你们不能啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
No! No!
不行 不行
No, you don't understand. Back here, please.
不 你们不明白 请过来
The man is a priest.
那男的是位牧师
You can't stop this.
你们不能阻止仪式
Don't! No!
别 不要
Let go of me! Let go!
放开我 放开
Casey! Mom, Mom, please.
凯茜 妈妈 妈妈 求你了
Please, this is for her own good.
求你了 这是为了她好
Let me go! You can't!
放开我 你们不能这样
You'll kill her.
你们会害死她的
You can't take her.
你们不能带她走
You'll kill her.
你们会害死她的
Casey, Casey! Mom, Mom, please.
凯茜 凯茜 妈妈 求你了
Please, it's for her own good.
求你了 这是为了她好
Can we clear the hallway, please?
走廊里的人让开下 谢谢
Mr. And Mrs. Rance, I know this is
兰斯先生 兰斯太太 我知道现在
a very difficult moment for you.
对你们来说是个很艰难的时刻
Please know that everyone here is here for you.
但请知道这里的人都是来帮你们的
If there's anything we can do, you just let us know.
如果有什么我们可以做的 尽管开口
Your daughter's on the way to the hospital.
你们的女儿正在去医院的路上
She's gonna receive the very best care available.
她将会受到最好的照顾
But we're really gonna need to talk about
但是我们必须得谈谈
what happened here tonight,
今晚发生在这里的事情
Mr. And Mrs. Rance.
兰斯先生 兰斯太太
724, this is dispatch, over.
724 这里是调度中心 完毕
724, this is dispatch, come in.
724 这里是调度中心 请回话
Breaking news now, the Andersonville family
最新消息 安德森维尔
of a missing young woman is fearing the worst
一户人家的女儿 两天前
this evening after her disappearance two nights ago
在一起可怕的救护车事故中不幸失踪
after a deadly ambulance crash.
目前可能已经凶多吉少
Casey Rance was being transported to a local hospital
凯茜·兰斯当时正被送往当地医院
when her ambulance suffered a bizarre and deadly crash.
她所在的救护车遇到了奇怪并致命的车祸
Authorities have declined to state the nature
当局拒绝对兰斯小姐
of Miss Rance's underlying illness,
潜在的疾病发表看法
but they have issued every assurance
但是他们做出了保证
that she will be found.
她一定会被找到
As police superintendent and as a father with children of my own,
作为警司并且同样已为人父
I can guarantee no one here will rest
我向你们保证 在确保
until Casey is safely brought home to her family.
凯茜安全回家之前 这里没人会休息
Ipse venit.
[拉丁语]他来了
Ipse venit...
[拉丁语]他来了
Himself...
他...
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表