剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
or fill in the blank this year.
或以其它方式被杀害
On the bus, you asked about dismemberments.
你在观光车上问了肢解的事情
I assume you're making a connection
我猜你是想把整个英格伍德的
to the whole Englewood murders, right?
谋杀案都联♥系♥起来 对吗
Yeah, there were organs...
是的 凶手会收集...
harvested, specific organs for a mass called...
一些特定的器官 用来...
Vocare Pulvere.
召唤恶魔
You know it? I've seen it.
你知道 我见过
A professor of mine, Rexroth,
我的一位教授 雷克斯罗特
he, uh, he taught a class on ritual.
他教授了一节有关宗教仪式的课程
Cult of angels, Vocare Pulvere.
天使祭祀 召唤恶魔
Ceremony of ash.
灰烬典礼
Those organs...
那些器官
they're only used for one reason.
只有一种可能的用处
A summoning.
用于召唤
What do you know about Tattersal Landscaping?
你对塔特萨尔景观美化有多少了解
Yeah?
请进
Are you okay?
你还好吗
This is weird, right? I knew this would be weird.
是不是感觉挺怪的 我也这么觉得
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
没有没有没有
It's-it's fine. It's not weird.
没关系 这没什么的
Sorry.
抱歉
Now it's weird.
现在奇怪了
It's a woman in my congregation.
是我教区的一个女人打来的
I talked at you for an hour-- come on, tell me, confess.
我都跟你说了一个小时了 快 跟我坦白
There is a situation.
她出了点状况
This woman, she needs my help.
需要我的帮助
The Church told me I cannot, but I'm gonna do it anyway.
虽然教会不同意 但我还是会帮的
Tomas Ortega...
托马斯·奥特加
Rule breaker. You see?
这么不守规矩啊 你看
I don't always follow them like you say.
我可不像你说的那样对他们言听计从
I take it all back.
我收回我的话
Any other lines you're thinking of crossing?
你还有什么规则想打破的吗
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
IV push.
静脉注射
Atta girl. All right.
好孩子 好了
Try and relax. Try and relax, Casey.
尽量放松 放松些 凯茜
Love.
爱
Unconditional love.
无条件的爱
It's right there on the other side of the door.
就在门的另一边
But you keep staring through the people
但你只是看着他们
as if you don't deserve it.
仿佛你不值得拥有爱
I have a sledgehammer in my pocket.
如果我口袋里有把锤子
I will lift it up and bring it down...
我会举起它 然后狠狠地砸下去
again and again...
一下 一下...
and again.
又一下
Just...
你就...
you...
等着...
wait.
瞧吧
Jessica?
杰茜卡
"Stronger."
"更加坚强"
Yeah, right.
好吧
I trust you found a place to hang your hat?
你找到地方暂住了吧
I did indeed.
没错
A pair of tour guides with a trailer
一对住在拖车里的导游
let me sleep in something called a "nook".
让我睡在一个所谓的"隐蔽处"
Bit like a womb.
有点像是个子♥宫♥
It's a shame they didn't have a shower you could use.
真可惜他们不能让你洗个澡
If I didn't know better, Sister,
修女 若不是我明事理
I'd call that flirting.
我会以为你在跟我调情
Well, it's good you know better, then.
很高兴你明事理
Mother Bernadette.
伯纳黛特院长
Father Marcus.
这位是马科斯神父
A priest walks into a convent.
一位神父到女修道院来
The punch line hasn't occurred to me yet.
这奇事我还是第一次遇见
These look angry.
你脸上的伤好像挺严重
The cost of doing business.
工作总要付出代价
We've tried to grow aloe vera for such purposes,
为治愈伤口我们曾尝试种植芦荟
but it just doesn't thrive in a Midwestern climate.
可是芦荟无法适应中南部的气候
I've noticed that the belladonna flourishes, though.
我注意到颠茄倒是长得很繁茂
What do you use it for?
你用颠茄干什么呢
Extreme cases.
用于极端的案例
The man I saw yesterday?
昨天的那个男人算吗
Difficult, but not hopeless.
很难解决 但也并非全无希望
How many days?
多少天了
It's been a week now.
已经有一周了
So...
那么...
Marcus Keane.
马科斯·基恩
Father Bennett speaks admiringly of you.
班内特神父对你可是赞赏有加
What's the phrase he used?
他是怎么形容的来着
"A pain in my ass."
"我的肉中刺"
Yeah, well. The feeling's mutual, I assure you.
我向你保证 我对他也是一样的感觉
I guess he thought you could help me.
他应该是觉得你可以帮到我
Bennett suggested that the Church
班内特暗示我
might have been compromised.
教会可能已经被入侵了
He fears for His Holiness' safety here.
他极为担忧教皇的安危
He's not wrong.
他说得没错
There's been an escalation in the numbers of the possessed.
被附身的人数逐渐上升
To be honest, it's been a bear keeping up.
老实说 危险正在步步逼近
And, uh, there's...
有一个...
a young woman with a presence more...
被恶灵附身的年轻姑娘...
sophisticated than any I've seen in some...
她的情况比我见过的都更为复杂
Actually, I'm a bit out of practice.
其实我已经有一段时间不从业了
How long?
多久了
A year-and-a-half, the last one.
一年半前 我处理了最后一个案例
A boy.
一个男孩
I lost him.
我没能拯救他
I don't lose.
我从没失过手
Ever?
从没有吗
Ever.
是的
Well, then,
那好
Welcome to the Mere Mortals Club.
欢迎加入"凡人俱乐部"
They took my collar.
他们拿走了我的牧师领
Is it the collar and the wimple that supply our power?
难道是牧师领和修女头巾给了我们力量吗
Partly, yeah.
有一部分吧
The gift doesn't reside in you or me.
那些天赋并不是驻留在你或我体内的
The gift is God's alone.
它只属于上帝
These are excuses.
你说的都是借口
You might do well to keep your ego out of it.
如果你能放下自我 也许你就能成功
What am I supposed to do, then?
那我应该这么做呢
Use your Litany of Loreto,
就用你的...
the Invocation of the Virgin Mary?
圣母玛利亚的祈祷吗
I suppose you could call ours a more feminine approach.
我觉得我们的方法只是更为母性
Didn't quite work for you, though, did it?
可是却并没起什么作用 不是吗
Well, we're not quite done, are we?
我们还没有完成呢 不是吗
Where you coerce and compel,
你使用的是强制和压♥迫♥
we use compassion, forgiveness, and patience.
而我们使用的是怜悯 宽恕和耐心
I'm sorry. Have you seen how I do it, then?
不好意思 你见过我是怎么做的吗
Do you not coerce and compel?
你难道不是用强制和压♥迫♥的方法吗
What? A bit like you're doing now?
怎么 就像你现在这样吗
You lost one.
你失败了一次
It happens.
这很正常
Get back up and try again.
重新振作 继续尝试
What else is there?
不然还能怎么办
Tonight you'll join us.
今晚你就加入我们
Oh, will I?
是吗
Perhaps after a year-and-a-half,
也许在过了一年半之后
you might be open to a new method.
你愿意尝试一种新的方法
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表