剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
I was in my room, and...
我当时在房♥间里...
I heard a thumping sound.
听到了一声重响
I came out and looked around a-and then...
就出来看 可是却...
saw her down at the bottom of the stairs.
发现她摔倒在楼梯下面
At first, I didn't even know what I was looking at.
一开始 我都不敢相信自己的眼睛
How would you describe your relationship with your mother?
你和你母亲的关系如何
I loved her.
我很爱她
Timeline--
时间线...
daughter goes missing under mysterious circumstances.
您女儿在一场神秘事故中失踪
Daughter next emerges from a nunnery,
又突然出现在了一家修道院里
except this time she has amnesia
不过这次她失去了记忆
and can't tell you where she's been.
无法说出自己曾去了哪里
Do you have any idea what my sister has just been through?
你知道我妹妹刚经历了什么吗
She was in a hospital six miles away from here.
她在一家距这里近万米的医院里
Sweetie, no, it's okay. The man is just doing his job.
亲爱的 没事的 人家只是想要尽职而已
Thank you, Mrs. Rance.
谢谢你 兰斯夫人
I'm just trying to wrap my head around all these... facts.
我只是想理清这些...事实
Well, the fact is
事实就是
that my family has been through two unthinkable tragedies.
我的家人经历了难以言喻的惨痛遭遇
Well, more, if you count my husband and-and Kat.
如果算上我的丈夫和小凯的话 那就更多了
The accident she had.
小凯也刚刚遭遇了车祸
And-and we're not looking for special consideration at all.
我们不是要你们给予我们什么特殊照顾
It's-it's just... a little compassion
只是希望...你们可以
goes a long way.
稍稍同情我们一下
Would you... would you mind?
能帮我递一下吗
Last rights, priest?
临终祈祷啊 牧师
Giving up on the piglet so soon?
这么快就要放弃这头小猪了吗
But most of all because they offend Thee, my God,
但最重要的是他们守护着你 我的上帝
who are all good and deserving of all my love.
他们值得我全部的爱
Angela, get back! Return to the shadow, viper!
安吉拉 退后 回到暗影中去 毒蛇
You have no hold on this woman!
你不能控制这个女人
Child of God, you are forgiven.
上帝之子 你被宽恕了
All...
这些
this prattling.
叽叽喳喳的说话声
They just won't stop.
就是不停歇
Sorry, mommy, show is over.
抱歉 妈妈 表演结束了
Time to give the people what they want.
是时候给人们他们想要的了
Casey...
凯茜
Casey, no!
凯茜 不
No!
不
Take me instead.
带走我吧
Together again.
我们又在一起了
What do you say?
怎么样
Let's give 'em a good show.
我们给他们献上一出好戏吧
Stay with me, Casey. No!
不要走 凯茜 不要
No!
不要
No, Casey.
不要啊 凯茜
We've taken enough of your time.
我们占用了您太多时间了
Respectfully, sir, I still have some more questions.
抱歉 长官 我还有问题要问
No, you don't, Detective.
不许再问了 警探
We're done here.
问话结束了
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事
Outside, Detective Lawrence.
出去吧 劳伦斯警探
I'll see what I can do about getting those protestors
我会尽力让您家门口那些抗♥议♥者
and news vans off your lawn.
和新闻车散开的
That's very thoughtful. Thank you.
您真是太体贴了 谢谢
We'll be in touch.
保持联络
Let's go pick up your sister.
我们去接你妹妹吧
Your room's not ready yet, Casey.
你的房♥间还没收拾出来 凯茜
We'll share mine, until we move.
在我们搬走之前 我们就睡一间吧
Any sign of Bennett?
有看到班内特吗
He checked out last night and left with a French cardinal.
他昨晚出院了 和一位法国枢机主教离开了
Probably Guillot, Archbishop of Lyon.
有可能是里昂大主教 吉欧
Forget the frog cardinal.
别管那什么枢机主教了
Follow the money.
追踪那笔钱
Maria Walters.
玛丽亚·沃特斯
She's the slush mama
那笔捐款
of the slush funds.
是出自她手
She's bankrolling all this.
是她资助了这一切活动
I know this man.
我认识这个人
It's Brother Simon. Fundraising chair.
他是西蒙修士 募捐会主席
When I knew him he was a counselor
我认识他的时候 他还是一家
at a renewal center for deviant priests.
重建的精神异常牧师中心的辅♥导♥员
Sounds like a hell of a place to recruit.
从这个地方招人也是够厉害的
He was watching me.
他一直在监视我
Bennett knew...
班内特知道...
about this Brother Simon.
这位西蒙修士的事情
If Bennett was taken, we have to assume
如果班内特被抓住了 我们必须假定
that he was tortured for information.
他被严刑逼问了
Which means they know about us...
也就是说他们知道我们...
Mother Bernadette...
伯纳黛特院长...
possibly Tomas.
可能还有托马斯
So what's the plan, boss?
我们该怎么做 头儿
Hitch up the trailer,
挂上拖车
get out of town, both of you, tonight.
你们两个今晚就离开这里
What about you?
那你呢
Hey there, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Casey, you look well.
凯茜 你气色不错啊
All right.
好了
There we go.
开饭吧
We tried inviting Father Marcus,
我们试着邀请过马科斯神父了
didn't we, Ange?
对吧 安吉
Okay, everybody, dig in.
好了 大家开饭吧
Don't let it get cold.
可别让饭凉了
Honey, let's say grace.
亲爱的 我们得做祷告
Kat, you want to lead?
小凯 你来说吧
Please.
说吧
Bless us, O Lord
天主 求你降福我们
for these Thy gifts which we are about to receive.
和我们所享用的食物 我们也为你所赏赐的一切感谢你
Amen. And thank You...
阿门 感谢你...
for bringing Casey back home to us.
把凯茜带回了家
And... let us remember Chris,
让我们铭记克丽丝
who was sweet and funny, and...
她是那么体贴 幽默
even though we decided to call her Chris,
尽管我们决定叫她克丽丝
I really wish I had called her Grandma.
我真希望当初我叫她外婆
I think she would have liked that.
她肯定会喜欢的
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
So, you're really gonna leave Chicago?
你们真的要离开芝加哥吗
Uh, you have a plan?
已经做好打算了吗
I know these people in Canada,
我在加拿大认识些人
actually, and there's a few builders out there.
我也可以在那边为一些建筑商
I could consult.
做做顾问
Or we could just stay in Chicago.
或者我们也可以留在芝加哥
Mom, we packed up half the house; it was your idea.
妈 我们把东西都快收拾好了 这是你的主意
We'll talk about it later.
这事我们等会儿再谈
What about you, Father Tomas, uh,
那你呢 托马斯神父
you gonna take a break?
你要不要休息一下
No, no, no. This... ordeal has clarified some things for me.
不了 这段痛苦的经历让我明白了一些事情
Renewed my commitment.
让我重新认识了我的承诺
Uh, my parish needs me, and...
我的教区需要我
I've neglected it.
我却没放在心上
I guess we've monopolized you these past few weeks.
过去这几周是我们一直占用了你的时间
Well, look who's a regular chatterbox tonight.
今晚有人的话匣子可真是打开了啊
I would like to make a toast to my whole family.
我想敬我的家人一杯酒
To Henry...
亨瑞
to Kat...
小凯
and my sweet, sweet Casey.
还有我最最亲爱的凯茜
And to Grandma, who died...
还有刚刚死在了...
...on our staircase.
我们楼梯上的外婆
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表