剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
I need to hear you say you'll behave.
我要听你说 你会听话
We'll behave! Please, let her go!
我们会听话的 求你放了她
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Angela! Please!
安吉拉 求你了
Get the hell away from them.
离他们远一点
Now, this just got interesting.
现在更有意思了呢
Is everyone okay?
大家都还好吧
Not really.
不太好
Please, you have to help her.
请你一定要帮帮她
By all means, help me.
请务必帮帮我
I'm speaking now to the presence inside Angela Rance...
我是在和安吉拉·兰斯体内的恶灵说话...
I'm not possessed, Father.
我没被附身 神父
This is integration.
这是结合
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
There's no Angela left to save.
安吉拉已经没得救了
No prayer that's gonna bring her back.
做什么祷告都救不回来了
There is just me.
现在只有我
I don't believe that you're integrated.
我不相信你们已经结合了
Which begs the question,
那么问题来了
how far are you willing to take this?
你愿意做到什么程度
As far as it goes.
坚持到底
Here I thought you were the cuddly one.
我本以为你是讨喜的那个
Well, then, man of God,
那好吧 圣徒
let's see the measure of your conviction.
让我看看你的信仰多有坚定
I cast you out, unclean spirit!
驱逐你 不洁的灵魂
You certainly stepped in it this time.
你这次真的插手了
Marcus?
马科斯
Well, it appears our friend, Angela,
看来我们的朋友 安吉拉
won't be joining us, after all.
终究还是不加入我们了
Domestic trouble.
她家里有事
Such a pity.
真是可惜
Simon, I need to speak with you. Later.
西蒙 我等下要找你谈谈
I harvested those ashes.
是我收集了这些灰烬
My people, my work. They were promised to me.
你答应会把那些人和工作给我的
Oh, Maria, I hope you're not giving me orders.
玛丽亚 你这不是在命令我吧
It's just that you promised.
你答应过我啊
I promised you due consideration,
我答应你会适当考虑
which you received.
我也考虑过了
It's not my fault you were unsatisfactory.
你没达到要求可不是我的错
Bennett.
班内特
Bennett.
班内特
Good news.
好消息
You know that mole inside the Church?
你还记得教会的内鬼吗
I'm starting to think I might be onto something.
我好像有线索了
Guess we can all go home, then.
那我们就能回家了吧
The special security liaison to the Vatican itself,
一个是教皇的外联安保官
and Rome's greatest living exorcist.
另一个是当今罗马最伟大的驱魔人
The politician and the pit bull.
政客和斗牛犬
Either one would be a feather fit for the finest cap.
随便哪一个都是业内翘楚
You have two doors set before you.
你们面前有两扇门
Behind the first door, is integration.
第一扇门后面是结合
Join us of your own volition,
自愿加入我们
and you will know wealth and power beyond imagining.
你就会发现意想不到的财富和权力
You will drink from the cupped hands of eternity.
你们将接受永恒的洗礼
Or, choose the second door, and die.
或者选择第二扇门 死亡
All eternity listening to your poncey little speeches.
让我永远听你这矫情的演讲吗
Kill me now.
杀了我吧
Oh, it's easy to be cavalier about death
没经历过死亡
in the abstract.
说不怕死很容易
It's much harder when one is actually dying.
等真的要死了就难多了
You bastard!
你个王八蛋
Case in point.
说得对
Oh, I'd decide quickly if I were you.
我要是你就会赶紧做决定
Ticktock, my lovelies.
时间不等人 小伙子们
This is where I lived when I was six years old, with my grandmother.
这是我六岁时跟祖母生活的地方
And now you're back. No.
现在你回来了 不
I'm dreaming.
这是梦
This is not real.
这不是真的
You are not real.
你也不是真的
Oh, you're gonna hurt my feelings.
这话我可要伤心了
What do you want?
你想要什么
For you to accept the inevitable.
要你接受必然之事
Integration is permanent, Tomas.
结合是永恒的 托马斯
You can't beat her.
你打不败她
Hell, even I couldn't beat her and I'm actually good at this.
连我这种真正的高手都打不败她
You're not Marcus.
你不是马科斯
And you're not an exorcist.
你也不是驱魔人
Do you remember what I told you?
记得我跟你说了什么吗
That I had too much to lose.
我身上的包袱太多了
Yeah, and then what happened?
是啊 后来结果如何
You lost the Rance girl,
你没救下兰斯家的姑娘
you lost the love of your life,
还失去了毕生挚爱
you betrayed everything you held dear and for what?
你背弃了珍视的一切 可结果呢
What did it get you?
你得到了什么
You're gonna die in here.
你会在这里死去
Unless you wake up right now.
除非你立刻醒来
But I don't know how.
我不知道该怎么做
Yeah, you do.
你知道的
We have a problem.
现在的问题是
The world is about to change,
整个世界即将天翻地覆
starting with a pig in a little white hat,
先从戴小白帽的猪
bleeding out for all the world to see.
在全世界面前流血而死开始
And that kind of change brings opportunities.
而这种改变会带来机遇
Opportunities that vanish if my entire family turns up dead.
但如果我的家人都死光了 机遇也就不存在了
And I don't want that. Do you?
而我不想这样 你们呢
I don't want to hurt any of you.
我不想伤害你们任何人
You just got done choking our daughter.
你刚刚差点掐死我们的女儿
Well, I was just disciplining her.
我只是在教育她
You took my wife.
你带走了我妻子
I took what was mine!
我带走了属于我的东西
I'm going to kill you.
我要杀了你
Now, that's the kind of talk that we just can't afford.
说这种话的后果可没那么好
Marcus is gonna find you.
马科斯会找到你的
Well, then, I'll kill him, too.
那我也会杀了他
Really? The way I heard it,
是吗 我听到的是
you got your ass handed to you by a 12-year-old girl.
你被一位12岁的姑娘揍得屁滚尿流
What kind of all-powerful demon
什么样的无敌恶魔
lets himself get chucked out a window?
才会被人扔出窗外
Regan.
蕾根
I thought I got every last piece of you.
我还以为我掌握了你的一切
I should've known.
我早该料到
You've been hiding from me.
你一直在躲避我
Like a remora, sucking on the belly of a shark.
像条吸附在鲨鱼肚皮上的䲟鱼
Hello...
你好
Little Rags found herself a burrow.
小蕾给自己找了一个洞穴
All those years ago.
这么多年了
A place where you wouldn't feel anything at all.
在那里你什么都感受不到
And first sign of trouble, you went scampering back.
一瞄见麻烦的苗头 你就立马就躲回去
Little pig.
小猪
Little pig.
小猪
Let me in!
让我进去
You're going to open the door for me
等你听到我是怎么对待你可怜的家人
when you hear what I do to your wretched family.
你就会给我开门的
Please. Let them go.
求你放了他们
The sounds they're going to make.
你听他们会发出的惨叫
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
Demon.
恶魔
Doesn't work like that, I'm afraid.
恐怕事实不是那样的
Splitting consciousness, all that bollocks. Hollywood stuff.
意识分♥裂♥都是胡说八道 好莱坞戏码
I'm you, Tomas.
我就是你 托马斯
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表