剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Casey!
凯茜
Casey!
凯茜
Mom?
妈
You gave me a start, sweetheart.
你吓我一跳 甜心
You certainly took your time getting up this morning, didn't you?
你今天起得还真是晚啊
You know what they say,
大家都说
the last one up is a rotten egg.
晚起的鸟儿没虫吃
You're cooking?
你在做饭吗
Don't act so surprised.
别那么惊讶
Your favorite omelet.
你最喜欢的煎蛋卷
Ooh, that's lucky.
真幸运
Why don't you go join your Father and sister at the table?
你去餐桌和你♥爸♥爸姐姐坐着吧
This will be ready in a jiff.
早餐马上就好了
Dad, what are you doing?
爸 你在做什么
Just my job, Button.
工作啊 宝贝
Don't be jealous, Case.
别嫉妒 小茜
It's true, Button.
是啊 宝贝
Every girl can't be a swan.
不是每个女孩都能当上白天鹅
Okay.
好了
Dig in, Buttercup.
快吃吧 宝贝
You're being ungracious, dear.
你这样会很失礼的 亲爱的
Not to mention rude to your family.
也不尊重你的家人
Picky eaters, they grow up to be depressives
挑食的人 长大后会抑郁
and sexual anorexics, you know.
性冷淡 你知道吗
Try it. You'll like it.
试试看 你会喜欢的
Why resist, darling?
为什么要抵抗 亲爱的
This isn't like you said it'd be.
这和你说的不一样
Something's not right here.
事情不该是这样的
See what you made me do?
瞧你逼我做了什么
Do you think I want to hurt you?
你觉得我想伤害你吗
You force me to do this when you resist.
你若抵抗 我就不得不这么做
Now, I know it's difficult,
我知道这不容易
but you really must give in completely.
但你必须完全屈服
So say yes.
说好
One tiny little word.
一个字而已
Yes...
好
No, no! No! No! Casey.
不 不 不 不 凯茜
No! No! Casey.
不 不 凯茜
No. Casey.
不 凯茜
72 hours?
72小时
That is the length of the hold, yes.
对 我们需要监看她72小时
Are you saying there's nothing we can do about that?
那我们就什么都做不了吗
This incident on the train,
列车上发生的这起事故
um, the police have the authority to
警方有权强行限制
involuntarily confine someone like your daughter,
像你女儿这样 可能会对自己
who may be a danger to herself or others.
或对他人造成威胁的患者的行动
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
E.R. cleaned her up. We'll evaluate her.
急诊室给她洗了澡 我们会给她做检查
We're gonna do everything we can for your daughter.
我们会尽全力帮助你的女儿
When can we see her?
我们什么时候能见她
Right. Um, there's no visitors allowed on a 5150.
根据监看条例 患者不允许与外界接触
But you are welcome to stay here if you want, long as you like.
但你们可以在这里等 多久都行
She's in great hands.
我们会照顾好她的
I mean, maybe this is a good thing.
或许这是一件好事
They're gonna do tests
他们会给她做检查
and figure out what's wrong with her.
找出她的问题
I'm gonna get everyone coffee.
我去给你们买♥♥点咖啡
Henry, this hospital...
亨瑞 这间医院...
It was the closest one to the train.
是当时离列车最近的医院
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
May I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Good morning, Sister.
早安 修女
I was hoping that I might speak with the abbess.
我想和你们院长谈谈
The abbess has taken a vow of silence.
院长立下了静默誓言
Of course.
当然了
Uh, what time is her hour of respite?
那她什么时候休息呢
She does take one, doesn't she?
她会休息的 对吧
Otherwise, I mean, she'd go a bit...
不然她会疯了的
Mother Bernadette is very busy.
伯纳黛特院长很忙
She rarely accepts visitors.
她基本不见来访者
Bennett sent me.
班内特让我来的
My name's Marcus Keane.
我是马科斯·基恩
Garden. Around the side.
花♥园♥ 在侧面
Henry, I came as soon as I heard.
亨瑞 我听到消息尽快赶过来了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Me? I don't know. But Casey...
我吗 不知道 但凯茜...
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种事
Father, did the bishop approve the exorcism?
神父 主教同意驱魔了吗
They were not convinced.
他们没有相信我们的说法
They said no?
他们拒绝了吗
I've been forbidden from...
我被禁止...
taking further action other than prayer and advisement.
采取其他行动 只能为她做祷告 劝告
So what you're saying is you're useless to us. Ange.
那你就是没用了呗 安吉
I'm doing everything I can.
我尽力了
What about your friend, Marcus?
那你朋友马科斯呢
If you can't help us. Maybe he can.
如果你不能帮我们 或许他可以
Marcus is gone, excommunicated.
马科斯走了 被逐出教会了
So, yes, unfortunately, I'm all you got.
所以很遗憾 你们只有我了
Father, these doctors are telling me
神父 这些医生跟我说
that I can't do anything for her.
我什么都帮不上她
I can't even see her for the next...
未来60多个小时...
60-something hours.
我都不能见她
And the longer she's in there,
她在里面待得越久
this thing festers.
情况就越糟糕
Please, doctors and tests
求你了 看医生和做检查
are not what she needs.
根本帮不到她
This isn't fair, Father. I will find a way.
这不公平 神父 我会想到办法的
There is someone I can talk to.
还有一个人可能能帮上忙
Have faith in me.
相信我
How is she?
她怎么样了
Uh, well, we've made some progress.
我们有了些进展
There's no intracranial bleeding
她没有颅内出血的迹象
or temporal lobe epilepsy.
也没有颞叶癫痫
So, progress in terms of ruling things out.
所以你们只是排除了部分病因
Find anything you'd rule in?
那你们有没有找到可能病因
It's a process, Mrs. Rance.
一步步来 兰斯夫人
She's severely dehydrated, and...
她严重脱水 而且...
there is the genital trauma.
阴♥部♥也有创伤
Genital trauma?
阴♥部♥创伤
We found burns.
我们发现了烧伤
I don't understand. Who are you?
我不明白了 你是谁
Dr. Rho, psychiatric attending.
罗医生 精神病主治医生
We're concerned the trauma might be self-inflicted.
我们认为是她把自己弄伤的
Is there history of mental illness in the family?
你们家有精神病史吗
Schizophrenia...
比如精神分♥裂♥症...
No mental illness.
没有精神病
What I don't understand is this law
我不明白的是你们这个法律
that allows you to stumble around looking for explanations,
明知道她没有好转 却依然允许你们
when, clearly, she's not getting better.
瞎折腾 寻找病因
I understand your frustration. We're frustrated, too.
我理解你很失望 我们也很受挫
But there are some more tests we can run.
但我们还要做一些检查
And in the meantime,
与此同时
we're giving her fluids and we're keeping her as comfortable as...
我们会给她输液 尽可能让她舒服些...
Just hang in there.
请再坚持一下
Watch.
看好了
Holy Mary.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mother of God.
天主圣母
Mother of the Church.
教会之母
Mother of Divine Grace.
天主宠爱之母
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表