剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
From Rome?
罗马寄来的
Your excommunication.
你被逐出了教会
The order effective immediately.
命令即刻生效
You're to relinquish your collar,
你必须摘下你的牧师领
your right to serve Mass, to take communion.
从此无权再做弥撒 领圣餐
Why?
为什么
You pulled a gun on a fellow priest.
你用枪指着另一位牧师
You conducted an exorcism
你实施的驱魔
that resulted in the death of a child.
导致了一个孩子的死亡
You left Saint Aquinas without permission.
你未经允许离开了圣阿奎那斯
You interrogated a mentally unfit young woman
你在没有监督的情况下审问了一位精神上
without the supervision of...
有缺陷的年轻女性...
This is completely different.
这完全是两码事
The demon inside that girl knew about me in Mexico City.
那个女孩体内的恶魔知道我在墨西哥城的事
Do you understand?
你明白吗
They're communicating with one another.
他们在互相交流
They are sharing information.
共享信息
The Church is providing three months' resources
教会为了让你更好地开始平民生活
for you to begin your civilian life.
为你提供了三个月的薪水
The diocese would appreciate it if you would begin it
如果你能在芝加哥以外的地方开始你的新生活
outside Chicago, Mr. Keane.
教区会感谢你的 基恩先生
The string of murders
城市的南部
on the south side of the city.
发生了一系列凶杀案
They took the eyes, the heart, the liver, the genitals,
他们挖掉了死者的眼珠 心脏 肝脏和生殖器
the skin off the palms and the bottom of the feet.
还剥掉了手掌和脚底的皮
Why aren't you... Shut up!
你为什么不... 闭嘴
See him out.
送客
Yeah, I'm quite capable. Thank you.
我自己能出去 谢谢
So, uh, you seem upset.
你看起来不太开心
Was it what did you want them to say? I don't know.
你希望他们说些什么呢 我不知道
Well, they should have told us more about what happened in there.
他们怎么也该说清楚里面到底发生了什么吧
We're still her parents.
我们毕竟是她的父母
We'll do what they told us to do.
我们就照他们说的做吧
We'll just try and maintain daily life for her,
尽力维持她的日常生活
and keep things normal.
让生活维持正常
None of these look right.
这一切都不正常
I can't believe you're making me go.
真没想到你要逼我去
Kat. I know you're upset, honey,
小凯 我知道你不开心 亲爱的
but no one is making you go.
没有人会逼你去
If it's too much, if you don't want to commemorate your friend,
如果你觉得压力太大 不想去悼念你朋友
it's fine; we can stay home.
没关系 我们就留在家里
Her name is Julia. If you call her "my friend"
她的名字叫朱莉亚 如果你再
in that little way that you say "friend" again...
阴阳怪气地叫她我的"朋友"...
What little way?
我怎么阴阳怪气了
Your friend.
你的"朋友"
Her name is Julia.
她的名字叫朱莉亚
Was Julia.
她过世了
You're being unfair, Kat.
你这是在无理取闹 小凯
I didn't know I was doing it.
我都不知道我是那种语气
You know what's unfair?
你知道什么叫做不公平吗
Committing an entire life to something
是失去一条鲜活的生命
that was taken away in 30 seconds.
只需要短短30秒
My knee is garbage now, okay?
我的膝盖毁了 你们知道吗
Your knee?
你的膝盖
You pushed-- one class, three classes...
你都翘掉了多少堂课了
I was looking for you all day.
我找了你一整天
Last pew.
最后才找到这里
Crackerjack work, detective.
真能干啊 大侦探
Are you drunk?
你是不是喝醉了
41 years of sobriety, poverty, chastity.
我过了41年节制 贫困 禁欲的生活
More or less.
差不多吧
I'm allowed the indulgence.
现在我可以放纵了
What they did to you today, it was...
今天他们对你做的事真的是...
I cannot think what you must be feeling right now.
我无法想象你现在的感受
Right now it's a very pleasant spinning sensation.
我现在只有飘飘欲仙的感觉
Don't give up, okay?
别放弃 好吗
This... this family is depending on us.
这家人现在就靠我们了
What are we supposed to do about it?
我们到底应该做些什么呢
Do you think I'm the one that defeats the demon?
难道凭我就能够击败恶魔吗
Sad-ass little me, all by myself?
渺小可悲的我 仅凭我一人之力
No. No. Of course not.
不 当然不是
This is a vessel for the glory
这里盛放着
of our Lord and Savior.
我们主和救主的荣耀
You take away that grace...
你夺走了这份恩赐...
I'm a man in a room.
我就不过是一个平凡的男人而已
God did not abandon you, that was the Church.
上帝没有抛弃你 是教会抛弃了你
Oh, yeah, great.
是啊 真棒啊
Let's fight the enemy with semantics,
来玩文字游戏吧
'cause that will be a really fun way to cock it.
这样说倒挺有意思的呢
Okay. I can do it.
好吧 我来做
You can advise me.
你可以指导我
A surgeon loses his hands,
就算外科医生失去了双手
you don't give the scalpel to the man mopping the floor.
也不会把手术刀递给一个清洁工
Teach me. Show me what to do.
教我 告诉我该怎么做
You want to help this girl?
你想帮这个女孩吗
Yes. Yes. I want to help this girl.
是的 我想帮她
Observe.
观察
Do not interact.
别去干扰
Collect your evidence, wait for the demon...
收集证据 等待恶魔...
That's just what I've been doing. No! Listen!
我一直在这么做 听我说
You wait for the demon to manifest itself in full.
你要等待恶魔完全现身
We went too soon.
我们之前操之过急了
You get unassailable proof.
你要得到不容质疑的铁证
And don't you worry, 'cause that much is coming.
别着急 这一天就快来了
Get your evidence, run to the bishop,
拿到证据 马上交给主教
and if you're lucky, he'll send someone.
如果你运气好 他会派人来
God put you in my head for a reason.
上帝让你出现在我梦里一定是有原因的
Why? I don't know why.
这是为什么 我也不知道
You know what happens if you defy the Church?
知道公然反抗教会的下场会怎样吗
You walk into that room without any skill,
你赤手空拳 没有受过培训
without any training,
就走进那间屋子
it's not just your career on the line, Tomas.
那可不只是自毁前程 托马斯
It's your immortal soul.
那会让你命丧黄泉的
It'll take you.
恶魔会抓住你
It'll destroy you.
会毁灭你
That's a ghost I don't want in my head.
我可不想让这事成为我的噩梦
I'll not be responsible for you.
我不会为你负责的
Well, I'm not going to quit.
可我并不准备放弃
Then you'll die, too.
那你就等死吧
Kat!
小凯
Kat, how are you?
小凯 你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Excuse me.
借过
Hey, can you turn the music down?
能把音乐声音关小点吗
Hey, ladies.
姑娘们
Everyone, gather around.
大家都过来一下
So...
唉...
Julia.
朱莉亚
Gorgeous. Fun.
美丽又风趣
Always losing her keys.
总是找不到钥匙
Always locking herself out of her dorm.
总是把自己锁在寝室外面
The most fearsome fouettes in the whole company.
整个舞团最无畏的足尖旋转舞者
There's a big hole here.
我心里像空了一块
Also, she hated champagne.
还有 她讨厌香槟
I think we all know Julia was more of a whiskey girl.
我想我们都知道朱莉亚更喜欢威士忌
To Jules.
敬小朱
Julia. To Jules.
敬朱莉亚 敬小朱
What is she doing?
她在做什么
Is that Kat's sister?
她是不是小凯的妹妹
Shut up.
闭嘴吧你
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表