剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Mother Most Pure.
至洁之母
Mother Most Chaste.
至贞之母
Mother Inviolate.
无损者母
Mother Undefiled. Mother Most Amiable.
无玷者母 可爱者母
Mother Most Admirable.
可奇者母
Mother of Good Counsel.
善导之母
Mother of our Creator.
造物之母
Mother of our Savior.
救世之母
Son of the morning, banished from grace.
晨光之子 恩惠不再眷顾
Profane thing, ashes on the earth.
异教秽物 世间灰烬
You are relieved, outcast.
你已解脱 放逐之人
Fallen angel, you are loved.
堕落天使 已获怜爱
Restrain him before he rises again.
趁他尚未苏醒 把他绑住
We must go.
我们得走了
Come with me, Dad.
跟我走 神父
Is the Abbess ready to recieve me?
院长现在能见我了吗
The Abbess is resting.
院长正在休息
So was I.
我刚也在休息
The sisters have work to do in the garden...
修女们要来花♥园♥里干活
and your presence is... undesired.
你在这...不太方便
Now, there's a... a young woman
让我跟她见一面
whose life might depend on my speaking with her.
或许就能拯救一位年轻姑娘的性命
There are many who depend on Mother Bernadette's aid.
很多人都指望着伯纳黛特院长的帮助
She'll speak to you when she's ready.
等她觉得合适了 会见你的
Does she know Bennett sent me?
她知道是班内特叫我来的吗
I don't suppose I could use your...
我能不能用你们修女的...
nuns bog.
厕所
"Rego."
"重启"
Miss Faye knows you're sad,
费伊小姐明白你很难受
but God don't put us through nothing
但上帝不会让我们经历
that we cannot bear, pretty thing.
无法承受的事 小美女
You got to get stronger if you want to get out of here.
要想离开这 就得坚强点
Isn't she sweet? She called you "pretty."
她人可真好啊 还叫你"小美女"
Take a deep breath for me.
深呼吸
You won't feel a thing.
不会痛的
No one in their right mind would call you "pretty" now.
现在没有哪个正常人会叫你"小美女"了
If I had a mirror,
我要是有面镜子
you'd see what resistance is doing to your lilac face,
就让你看看你满脸乌紫 浑身惨白的样子
your snow white body.
这都是你反抗的后果
That's strange. Can't find a vein.
奇怪了 找不到血管
It'll be in a minute.
很快就好
Just one more try.
让我再试一次
You're doing this to me.
是你把我害成这样的
I was making you perfect.
我是在让你变得完美
You tricked me.
你骗了我
Oh, I'm sorry. This never happens.
不好意思 我从没见过这种情况
Now, don't you tire yourself out talking, angel.
别说话了 小心别累坏自己 小天使
You save your strength.
省点力气
When you stop fighting it,
等你不反抗了
the pain goes away...
你就不会痛了...
and you and I can dance a dark floor,
我们可以在黑暗中跳支舞
tip tap, tippity
踢 踏 踢踢踏
tap. Tip. Tap.
踢 踏
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
It's all over now, pumpkin.
针已经扎进去了 小姑娘
You'll feel better soon, I promise.
我保证你很快就会好受一些的
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意
"I was born with the devil in me."
"我生来就充满邪恶
"I could not help the fact that I was a murderer,
"我无法否认我是凶手的事实
no more than the poet can help the inspirations to sing."
"正如诗人无法压抑吟诗的灵感"
The depraved individual
写出刚刚这段
who wrote those bone-chilling words
骇人文字的人
was none other than Chicago's most notorious serial killer,
正是芝加哥最臭名昭著的连环杀手
H.H. Holmes, AKA,
H·H·贺姆斯 也就是
"The Devil in the White City."
"白城魔鬼"
I read that book. You did?
我读过那本书 是吗
Good for you. Don't interrupt.
很好 别插话
Chicago has always attracted the sinful,
芝加哥总是可以吸引那些恶人
the savage, the sadistic.
暴徒和虐待狂
Nurse-killer, Richard Speck.
护士杀手 理查德·斯派克
Killer clown
杀人小丑
John Wayne Gacy.
约翰·韦恩·盖西
But none of them could compare in sheer wickedness
但要说真正的邪恶 他们没人有比得上
to Dr. Henry H. Holmes.
哈里·H·贺姆斯博士
No, Lester. We cut that one.
莱斯特 我们把这段去掉了
No. I don't think we did.
没有啊
Unbelievable.
不可理喻
Where was I?
我说到哪了
Holmes would butcher and dissect the corpses of those he killed...
贺姆斯会屠宰并肢解受害者的尸体
There were ritual dismemberments?
是宗教仪式类型的肢解吗
Excuse me, sir. I'm sorry. I said no...
抱歉先生 我说过别...
Did they include the heart, the liver, or the genitals?
其中包括心脏 肝脏或生殖器吗
We'll let you know when it's time to ask the questions, chief.
到了提问时间我们会通知您的 长官
Go on.
继续
Hey, there you are.
你在这儿呢
Oh, sorry. I should have told you where I was going.
抱歉 我应该告诉你我要去哪里的
That's all right.
没关系
I don't need supervision at all times.
我也不需要一直被监视
I... I didn't mean that.
我不是这个意思
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
I told Kat to go home,
我让小凯回家了
take a shower, change clothes.
洗个澡 换身衣服
Maybe we should, too.
我们也该梳洗一下
36 more hours.
还有36个小时
Remember the time we took the girls to Maine?
还记得我们带孩子们去缅因州的那次吗
Yeah, uh... Algonquin?
记得 是叫阿冈昆吗
Ogunquit. Uh, Ogunquit.
奥甘奎特 奥甘奎特
Ogunquit.
奥甘奎特
I've never told you this,
我从来没对你说过
but on the drive home, you were taking a nap.
我们开车回家的路上 你打了个盹
I pulled off at this rest stop.
我在休息站停了车
Kat wanted something out of the...
小凯想从那什么里买♥♥点东西
You put the coins in?
放硬币进去的那个东西
Vending machine. Yeah.
自动售货机 没错
I turn around, Casey's not there.
我转过身 发现凯茜不见了
So I look for her.
我就跑去找她
She's not in the bathroom, she's not in the car.
她不在卫生间 不在车里
Then I see her
后来我找到了她
standing by the side of the freeway...
她正站在高速公路旁边
cars just flying past.
汽车飞驰而过
Oh, God.
天啊
She's picking flowers.
她在那里摘花
That's the most scared i've ever been.
那我是经历过的最恐怖的事
Until last night.
直到昨晚
What she did on the train...
看到她在列车上的所作所为...
that wasn't Casey.
那不是凯茜
So when she gets out of here,
所以当她从这里出去
whatever you think is the best thing to do--
不管你和托马斯神父或者马科斯神父
with Father Tomas, or Marcus or-
打算怎么做
I'm on board.
我都加入
But for now,
但是现在
we should go home.
我们该回家了
Thank you.
谢谢
And who is this?
这是谁啊
Uh, he is my little nephew, Luis.
这是我的小外甥 路易斯
Uh, sometimes he's a little bit shy.
他有时会有点害羞
Aren't you a sturdy young man?
小伙子挺壮的啊
I'll tell you what, Luis.
这样吧 路易斯
Why don't you follow Karen to the kitchen,
你跟着凯伦去厨房♥怎么样
and she'll have Philippe make you whatever treat you like.
你想吃什么 她都会让菲利普给你做
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表