剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
To Chris.
敬克丽丝
To Chris.
敬克丽丝
To Chris.
敬克丽丝
To Mom.
敬妈妈
Hey, Henry.
嗨 亨瑞
Father.
神父
Hey, come on in, sit down.
快进来坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
How do you feel, Henry?
你感觉如何 亨瑞
How's... how's everything?
一切都还好吧
Well... sometimes whole days go by, and, um...
有些时候 随着时间一天天过去
you start to feel like,
我开始觉得
hey... maybe I'm finally getting better,
也许我真的开始好转了
maybe I'm a human being again, and then...
也许我又是个正常人了 然后...
...right back to potato land,
我的脑子就又不中用了
as my darling daughter would say.
就像我女儿说的那样
Angie, wow!
安吉
You... going somewhere?
你要出去吗
The hotel. Like this one says:
去酒店 就像这位说的
"You neglect your duties too long,
"当你太久不履行自己的职责
everything falls to pieces."
"一切就会分崩离析"
Apparently, I'm indispensable.
很显然 我是不可或缺的
Okay, when you gonna be back?
好吧 那你什么时候回来
Okay.
好吧
You know, I don't think you know this,
我觉得这事你可能不知道
but... everything started here.
但一切事情都是从这里开始的
You gave me a message.
你给了我一条讯息
You told me where to find Father Marcus.
告诉我该去哪里找马科斯神父
I did what, now?
我做了什么
You told me how to get to a place called... St. Aquinas.
你告诉我要怎么找到圣阿奎那斯
God... spoke through you, Henry.
上帝...通过你传递了讯息 亨瑞
Father...
神父
does this mean anything to you?
这个对你来说有没有什么特殊意义
Uh, the number 162? Yeah.
这个数字162吗 对
Okay, ever since I woke up from the accident,
自从我从事故中清醒过来后
I've had this, uh...
我的脑中就...
low-frequency sound in my head.
总能听到一个低频率的声音
It's like being in a restaurant,
就好像你身处一个餐厅
and... everyone is yammering away in the background.
能听见身后人们的谈话声
Except sometimes,
只是有些时候
sometimes it feels like there's a pattern.
有些时候你觉得这里面有一个规律
Like, all at once,
比如有时候
all those people start saying the exact same thing
所有人会在同一时间
at the exact same time.
说起同一段话
Are they talking to you right now?
他们现在在跟你说话吗
It started a few days ago,
这是几天前开始的
over and over.
一遍又一遍
162, 162.
162 162
And I have no idea what it means.
我不知道这意味着什么
Whole band's here tonight.
所有人今晚都来了
Wonder what they're up to.
真好奇他们是来干什么的
Cherry.
彻丽
Yeah, babe.
怎么了
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里
The parade pauses.
游♥行♥队伍停步
The driver slows to a stop here.
司机减速 在这里停车
And the pig pops out of the pigmobile.
然后猪就从车上下来
These men are ready?
他们都准备好了吗
Oh, they're quite ready.
好得不能再好了
Who do you think signed off on their exile to St. Aquinas?
你觉得是谁同意把他们放逐到圣阿奎那斯的
That denier of angels, Pope Sebastian.
天使的否认者 塞巴斯蒂安教皇
Where are the popes
那些从这间办公室获利的
who take advantage of the office?
教皇都在哪里
Urban VI.
都市六号♥
Now, there was a pontiff.
罗马教皇在这里啊
He actually complained
他还抱怨说
that he couldn't hear enough screaming
那些谋反的人
from those who plotted against him
在被剥皮的时候
while they were being flayed.
惨叫声不够大
Glad you could make it.
真高兴你能来
A recent arrival to Chicago.
芝加哥的新人
Angela Rance?
安吉拉·兰斯
No.
不
Pazuzu.
是帕祖祖
We thought you had left us after your little spat with...
我还以为你离开了我们 就因为你和那谁...
Father Merrin, was it?
梅林神父的争吵
Am I missing something?
我是不是错过了什么
A little bird told me about your plans for Sebastian.
一只小鸟告诉了我你为塞巴斯蒂安准备的计划
With the greatest of respect,
恕我直言
I've spent six years planning this welcoming.
我花了六年时间来筹划这场欢迎礼
The honor is mine and mine alone.
所有的功劳都该是我一个人的
Well, see, if you really understood respect,
如果你真的懂什么是尊重的话
you'd already be where you belong.
你早就该到你属于的地方去了
Lower.
再低
Lower.
再低
No, no, no.
不用不用
Not you.
你不用
Do you want to know why you've never been chosen?
你想知道为什么你从未被选中过吗
Yes.
想
It's your smell.
是你的味道
The Firstborn are attracted to power and potential.
长子喜欢权力和潜力
And you...
而你...
desperation with notes of...
只有夹杂着平庸的...
mediocrity.
绝望
You're never gonna be one of us.
你永远不会成为我们中的一员
All right.
好了
We need to send a message
我们需要向所有
to everyone who's ever stood against us.
反对过我们的人传达一条讯息
Starting with these sanctimonious whores.
就从这些假装圣洁的婊♥子♥开始
Excited for tonight's gala?
期不期待今晚的盛会
I'm more excited about His Holiness' arrival tomorrow.
我更期待明天教皇的到来
These things can be a bit much.
这些事情确实可能让你有压力
But really more of an opportunity for our benefactors
但对于我们的捐助者和阿森西翁方济会来说
and the Friars of Ascension to pat themselves on the back.
更是一种机遇和鼓励
What do you think about St. Bridget's?
你对圣布里奇特有什么看法
Beautiful, very beautiful.
很美 非常美
You should see the rectory.
你应该看看教区长的住♥宅♥
Even I don't live that well.
连我住得都没那么好
What would you say if I told you it could be yours?
如果我告诉你你可以拥有它 你会怎么看
Father Dennis is retiring,
丹尼斯神父要退休了
not altogether voluntarily, between you and me,
私下告诉你 这并不完全是他自愿的
but it's time.
但也是时候了
He gets to go out on a high note,
他可以光荣地离开
and we get to install a top prospect
我们也可以为我们最好的一个教区
in one of our finest parishes.
谋得一个好的前景
What about St. Anthony's?
那圣安东尼呢
Sadly...
很遗憾
that was another thing that I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我想跟你说的另一件事
We're closing St. Anthony's.
我们要关闭圣安东尼
What?
什么
It's been hemorrhaging money for years now.
圣安东尼多年来一直在亏钱
The congregation has shrunk.
教堂里的人越来越少
Father, we've been growing recently. I...
神父 我们最近一直在进步 我...
I can't abandon my parish.
我不能放弃我的教区
Your parishioners will be absorbed
你教区里的人会被放入
into nearby congregations.
附近的教堂
It happens all the time.
这种事情很正常
Tomas,
托马斯
St. Anthony's will be shuttered,
不管你接不接受
whether you accept this promotion or not.
圣安东尼都会被关闭
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表