剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna call the bug man.
我去找人灭虫
We're out of eggs.
你家鸡蛋吃完了
How'd you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Picked the lock.
撬门进来的
No, no.
不不
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You were the one that came looking for me.
是你先来找我的
Bit of spring reading, is it?
看来你很喜欢读书啊
Yes. That's the official procedure, yes.
这些都是必须要读的
Told anyone else about your possessed person?
你有没有跟别人讲过你那个被恶魔附身的教♥徒♥
The auxiliary bishop.
跟辅理主教讲过
Bet he loved that.
肯定很合他的口味吧
Did he tell you to bugger off?
他有没有让你赶紧滚蛋
He told me you left Aquinas after I saw you.
他说我们见面后你就离开了阿奎那斯
You do exactly as you're told, don't you?
你可真是个听话的好孩子
That was a week ago.
那都是一周以前的事了
Been sightseeing.
我去旅游了
The Shedd Aquarium.
去了谢德水族馆
The big shiny bean in the park.
看了公园闪亮的巨型豆豆雕像
St. Anthony's of Lawndale, Chicago.
还去了芝加哥朗代尔区的圣安东尼教堂
Bit rough around the edges, your parish.
你这教区不是很太平啊
The Church is looking for you.
教会在找你
Yeah, could've guessed.
是啊 猜到了
Nicolas Cage fan.
你喜欢尼古拉斯·凯奇
Aren't we all?
谁会不喜欢他呢
Can you please stop doing that?
拜托你能别乱翻了吗
This is not your home.
这不是你家
You came and begged me for help
你因为那个被恶魔附身的教♥徒♥
with a case of demonic possession,
跑来求我帮忙
and now you got your knickers in a twist
现在却因为我的突然造访
'cause I didn't bring you flowers?
而不开心了
I don't actually know you.
我根本都不了解你
No.
不
I don't know you.
是我不了解你
There are stages to a demonic possession, my friend.
恶魔附身分为不同阶段 朋友
Right now, my guess...
我猜 现在...
the demon's gone possum.
恶魔已暂时消停
Gathering its strength,
正积蓄着力量
waiting to show its ratty little teeth.
准备伺机露出尖细的獠牙
And when it does...
等到那时
I'll kill the bastard.
我会干掉那个混♥蛋♥
You'll probably watch.
也许你能够亲眼见证
Or pass out.
也许你会晕倒
I once saw this fat deacon in Muncie
我在曼西见过一个胖助祭
run right through a sliding glass door.
吓得直接撞破了滑动玻璃门
Fancy a cup of tea?
要不要喝杯茶
I know what Saint Aquinas is.
我知道圣阿奎那斯是什么地方
It's a place where they send broken priests.
那里是用来安置精神失常的牧师的
Why were you there?
你为什么会在那里
Who's Jessica?
杰茜卡是谁
Watch it! Watch what?
你给我小心点 小心什么
That's time.
时间到
Get up, Case!
小茜 快起来
Hey, Casey?
凯茜
Casey?
凯茜
Casey, are you okay?
凯茜 你没事吧
Jesus told his apostles how to cast out unclean spirits.
主告诉他的门徒们如何驱逐不洁的灵魂
"Fear them not," Said the man, "for there is nothing covered
他说道 "不要怕他们 因为掩盖的事
that shall not be revealed,
"没有不露出来的
nor hidden that shall not be known."
"隐藏的事 没有不被人知道的"
You're deceiving yourself.
你在欺骗自己
Where there's a secret, there's shame.
凡是难言之隐必有羞愧之心
Shame is a weapon this demon will use against...
而恶魔会利用羞愧作为武器来对抗...
I'm not ashamed of Jessica.
我和杰茜卡的事没什么可羞愧的
Who is she to you? She's a friend.
她是你的什么人 只是朋友
"I still remember the smell of your hair."
"我仍然记得你秀发的芬芳"
What, you... you read the letters?
什么 你...你读了那些信
Yeah, I read the letters, so I know you're lying.
对 我读了 所以我知道你在撒谎
"I don't dare think about you unless I'm alone."
"若非独自一人 我甚至没有勇气去想你"
We were together when I was at Loyola.
在洛约拉大学的时候我们约会过
"I don't dare." It's like 19th century prose.
"我甚至没有勇气" 好像十九世纪的散文
She help me with my English, I help her Spanish.
她帮助我学习英语 我帮她学西班牙语
It was a not a long-term thing.
那段感情并不长久
She got married, I took my vows, that's it.
她结婚了 我做了神父 就这样
No shame in that.
没有什么可羞愧的
Will the Rance girl be at this community picnic?
兰斯家的那个女孩会去参加社区野餐吗
I want to see her before she knows who I am.
我想在她知道我身份之前去看看她
Nothing happened since, just so you know.
然后就没有然后了 我跟你说明白
It's just a memory of something beautiful.
那只是一段美好的回忆
You never gave up something beautiful?
你就没有放弃过什么美好的事物吗
No.
没有
Now who's deceiving themselves?
现在是谁在欺骗自己
I read the letters 'cause, like a fool, you save them.
我读那些信是因为你像傻子一样留着它们
They're important to you, so I know about Jessica.
它们对你很重要 所以我知道了杰茜卡的事
What else don't I know about?
还有什么是我不知道的吗
'Cause the demon will.
因为恶魔会知道的
Exorcisms don't simply fail, Tomas.
驱魔不容有失 托马斯
The demon scatters or the possessed die.
要么恶魔四散 要么被附身者惨死
How you conduct yourself will determine what happens.
你的表现决定着事情的结果
Break it off with her, Tomas.
斩断你们的情丝 托马斯
For the sake of the Rance girl.
为了兰斯家的女孩
Casey makes a play.
凯茜很厉害啊
It's good. Nice one.
不错 漂亮
Good job, baby.
干得好 宝贝
She's gonna win. Ha. Your turn, dork.
她要赢了 到你了 呆瓜
Did Mom buy this?
这是妈妈买♥♥的吗
Don't... No! Ah!
别 不要
What?
怎么了
These are load-bearing elements right here.
这一部分是用来承重的
You definitely made that up.
你绝对是在瞎编
I did not make it up; it exists in the world of architecture,
我没有瞎编 这个理论在建筑学里是存在的
thank you very much.
谢谢
I went to college for this.
我大学读的可是这个
Okay, just for the record,
好吧 提醒你一下
you designed toilets and not skyscrapers.
你设计的是厕所 并不是摩天大楼
Plumbing systems, thank you very much. Oh, my God. Really?
那叫管道系统 谢谢 真的吗
You are such a plum.
你可真是无知
Miles and miles of very sophisticated pipe.
好几英里的复杂管道都是我设计的
Hi. What'd I miss?
嗨 我错过了什么
I got hung up at work, sorry.
我工作脱不开身 对不起
Yeah, we figured.
我们猜到了
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Sit by me.
来我旁边坐
Come be on my team.
加入我的队伍
Okay.
好的
Uh, let's see.
我来看看
This one looks great. Mom, no.
这块看起来不错 妈妈 等等
It's my turn. Oh, sorry! Sorry.
现在轮到我了 抱歉
Kat's turn. Okay, fine.
该小凯了 好的
Look at you.
看看你
Good one!
完美
Very nice. Thank you!
真棒 谢谢
How was your day, hon?
今天怎么样 亲爱的
Kat came to my game.
小凯来看我的比赛了
That's nice! That's great.
那很棒啊
Well, you know, someone should be there for her.
某人本应该去看她的比赛的
Leave her alone. It's fine Mom.
放过她吧 没关系妈妈
Did you win?
你们赢了吗
Yeah, well... I mean, technically.
赢了 比分是这样的
The other team was down a player.
另一个队少了一名球员
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表