剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Then when he left,
等他离开了
the loneliest feeling in the world.
就会感到尤为孤独
But we've both been through it,
但我们都经历过
and now we have each other, right?
此刻我们能彼此依靠 对吧
Did we pack my art books?
我们有没有打包我的美术书
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We were just having a little heart-to-heart.
我们刚才在谈心
You okay, Case?
你没事吧 小茜
Mom?
妈妈
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Oh, it's nothing.
没事
I love this blouse.
我喜欢这件上衣
Thank you.
谢谢
Mother Bernadette!
伯纳黛特院长
Oh, God.
上帝啊
You, of course, recognize this young man,
你肯定认得这位年轻人
Father Tomas of St. Anthony's. Hi.
圣安东尼的托马斯神父 你好
And soon, we hope, St. Bridget's.
很快就会调到圣布里奇特了
It was wonderful what you did for that poor girl.
你为那位可怜的姑娘做的事太伟大了
God did everything; It was...
上帝的功劳 没什么...
You see what I mean? The humility.
懂我的意思了吧 多谦逊
We have to show you the offices
我们先带你参观一下办公室
and wait until you see the rectory here.
再带你去参观教区长住♥宅♥
Ah. I've heard it's very nice.
我听说哪里条件很好
You keep this up, Father, you're gonna put me out of a job.
你再这样下去 神父 我就得失业了
Well, I'm happy doing mine.
我很满意我的工作
The mayor has told me she'd love to have you doing that here.
市长跟我说她希望你能调来这边
Well, I'm actually a White Sox fan.
我其实是芝加哥白袜队的球迷
I know.
我知道
I want to thank you all for coming.
感谢各位莅临
It's no secret that our city
众所周知 我市
has seen its share of hardships lately.
近来度过了一段艰难的时期
Innocent lives lost, communities ripped apart,
无辜者失去生命 社区分崩离析
threats against the Church itself.
连教会也面临威胁
But I've always believed that in the darkest hour,
但我一直坚信 在最黑暗的时刻
a light shines brightest.
总会有一道最闪耀的光芒
There is no brighter light
而此刻最明亮的光芒就是
than His Holiness, Pope Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安教皇
For those who have given up, he is God's hope.
对于灰心丧气者 他就是上帝的希望
For those who struggle to find purpose in their lives,
对于挣扎着寻求生活目标的人来说
he is God's reason.
他就是上帝的旨意
For those who feel beyond salvation, he is God's love.
对于罪孽深重者 他就是上帝的爱
For many of us in the room tonight,
而对于今晚在座的各位
he is the Church.
他就是教会
May his visit bring joy
希望他的到访能为城市
and inspiration to a city who so badly needs it.
带来亟需的欢乐和启示
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I hate to bring this up but we should probably make a decision
虽然我不想说这些 但我们
about a funeral for your mom.
该为你母亲操办葬礼了
When's the last time you touched me?
你上次碰我是什么时候
It's been a while; I don't know.
有段时间了 我也记不清了
It's been a long while.
有段很长的时间了
Take your pants off.
裤子脱了
What? Right now?
什么 现在吗
Just like that, huh? Take'em off.
就这样吗 脱了
Okay.
好吧
This is kind of out of the blue.
这可真是意外
Hi, Angela.
嗨 安吉拉
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨瑞
Hey, Ange.
安吉
Ange, what are you doing?
安吉 你在干什么
Ange.
安吉
Ange...
安吉...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Honey, are you all right?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Just about to release your next record at the end of the week.
下周末就要发行你的下一张唱片了
I am.
对啊
Well, now, you didn't stop by here tonight just to talk,
你今晚不是只过来聊天的吧
or do you actually have something to promote?
是不是要做一下宣传
Well, you know, I've been writing this record
我花了一年时间创作
and recording it for about a year now,
并录制这张唱片
and, um, just been trying to figure out what...
我一直想弄明白...
Hey, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
What are you still doing up?
你怎么还没睡
I don't want to wake her.
我不想吵醒她
I'm just savoring what I have.
我想欣赏一下我的孩子
Yeah, well, um, couch is too lumpy to sleep on,
沙发睡起来特别不舒服
so savor us tomorrow?
要不你明天再欣赏我们
Night, Mom.
妈妈晚安
No, it's not a no, it's a condition.
不 我不是在拒绝 只是想提个条件
My staff comes with me.
我的人得跟我走
And also, I want a bus.
我还要一辆巴士
Wednesdays and Sundays, we'll run it back and forth
周三和周日 我们要乘车往返于
from St. Anthony's to St. Bridget's.
圣安东尼和圣布里奇特
I know, but the parish at St. Bridget's can afford it.
我知道 但圣布里奇特教区能付得起
I think it's going to be a good thing for them to share a pew
我认为让他们与不同税阶的人
with the people from a different tax bracket.
共坐一条长凳是件好事
I'll take care of that tonight.
那件事我今晚会处理的
Good night, Bishop Egan.
晚安 伊根主教
Stay down.
趴着别动
Some people... would call that a very rude hello.
这是一种...非常粗鲁的问候方式
Oh, are we sharing a soak?
我们是要一起泡澡吗
God's creature...
上帝之杰作...
Did you kill them?
是不是你杀了他们
Bennett? The Regos?
班内特 "重启"
The nuns?
还有那些修女
In their final moments,
在咽气的那一刻
do you think cattle blame the slaughterhouse?
畜牲是会责怪屠宰场呢
Or do they blame the Judas goat that led them up the ramp?
还是会责怪将它们带入歧途的领头羊呢
I didn't kill anyone, priest.
我谁都没杀 牧师
You did.
是你杀的
I received a promotion today.
今天我接到了升职通知
It's everything I've ever dreamed about.
那是我一直以来的梦想
That's...
真是...
that's great.
真是太棒了
But the whole time the bishop was offering it to me,
可是在主教给我说这件事的时候
all I could think was...
我唯一能想到的是...
I don't deserve this.
我不配
And I'm tired.
我也厌倦了
I'm tired of not being the man God wants me to be.
我厌倦了做不成那个上帝希望我做的人
I'm tired of...
我厌倦了...
being disappointed every single time I look in the mirror.
每次看到镜子里的自己都会充满失望
We could have done this, you know.
我们本来可以解决这个问题的
I would have made your coffee just right every morning.
我本可以每天早上给你煮咖啡喝
You would have bought me the same perfume every Christmas.
你会在每个圣诞节给我带同样的香水
It could have been so normal.
生活本可以很寻常
I can't give you what you want, Jessica.
我给不了你想要的 杰茜卡
The life that you deserve, I can't.
我给不了你应该享受的生活
I seduced a priest.
我勾引了一名牧师
Exactly what kind of life do I deserve?
我到底该享受什么样的生活
A long...
长久...
and happy life.
幸福的生活
Please don't write to me anymore.
别再给我写信了
It'll be easier that way.
也许那样好过些
Did you kill them?
你有没有杀他们
I'll accept responsibility for the academics in the trailer.
拖车里的那两位研究者是我杀的
But who do you think massacred
但你觉得是谁在今天下午
Sister Bernadette and her whores of mercy this afternoon?
残杀了伯纳黛特修女和她那些仁慈的妓♥女♥们
That was Angela Rance.
是安吉拉·兰斯
Did you lose your nerve, Father?
你害怕了吗 神父
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表