剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Please, just leave.
拜托你快走吧
Go over with Mom and Dad.
去找爸妈
You're being totally inappropriate right now.
你现在这样太有失体统了
Hey, you know my sister not only
你知不知道我姐姐不仅
lost her best friend that night,
在那晚失去了她最好的朋友
but the love of her life, right? Stop.
她还失去了一生挚爱 闭嘴
I'm Kat's sister, by the way, Casey.
对了 我是小凯的妹妹 凯茜
Stop it! Stop!
闭嘴 够了
Yeah. Such a tragedy.
是啊 真是个悲剧
True love gone.
真爱离开了人世
What a shame.
真是太可惜了
I'm just grateful that my sister survived.
我很感谢上苍让我姐姐活了下来
Imagine if the car had swerved the other way,
试想一下那车要是转向另一边
it would have been kat killed, not Julia.
那死的就是小凯 而不是朱莉亚了
And Julia would have been the one with the busted knee.
然后朱莉亚就会是那个膝盖受伤的人了
Um, 15 minutes till curtain.
还有15分钟开场
Let's maybe have our guests clear out.
请客人都先离开这里吧
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
Me? Not a thing.
我 没事啊
Tonight's performance is dedicated
今晚的演出要献给
to two women in our company.
我们舞团的两位舞者
One who's gone, and one who's still with us.
一位已经离世 而另一位依然与我们同在
Julia Clark and Katherine Rance.
朱莉亚·克拉克和凯瑟琳·兰斯
We miss you every day, Julia.
你永远在我们心中 朱莉亚
Kat, we're here for you when you're ready.
小凯 我们会一直在这里等你
Hell of a view.
风景不错吧
Mrs. Walters. Sorry to keep you waiting.
沃特斯女士 抱歉让你久等了
I was saying good night to my husband.
我刚刚在和我的丈夫道晚安
It's a very beautiful view, yes.
这里风景确实很美
It is.
没错
You know, when I came back
你知道 当我回到美国
to America, to Chicago...
回到芝加哥的时候
I thought that was an ocean.
我以为那是片海洋
My sister said "No, no, no, that's a lake."
我姐姐对我说 "不不不 那是片湖"
So she took me to...
所以她带我
to the Sears Tower to show me...
去西尔斯大厦看什么是海
The Willis Tower now.
现在是韦莱集团大厦了
I remember it takes one minute
我记得我花了一分钟时间
to go up 100 floors
就上到了一百层
so in a certain way you feel it in your stomach.
所以胃会有点不舒服
So we get off the elevator, we go to the...
我们下了电梯 然后就去了...
the-- how you say, the-the glass...
那个叫什么...玻璃的那个
The Skydeck. Yes. The Skydeck.
观景台 对 观景台
And I put my head up to it, I leaned...
然后我把头贴在上面 靠了过去
and I saw a tiny piece of land.
然后看到了一小片岛屿
Michigan.
密歇根
That was my family's glass, the Skydeck. Really?
观景台上的玻璃是我家生产的 真的吗
It's what made the Chicago Walters
那可是芝加哥沃特斯的明星产品
the Chicago Walters glass that didn't break.
永不破碎的芝加哥沃特斯玻璃
You wouldn't think it was such a wonder,
你可能不觉得这有什么大不了的
but buildings like this and...
但是像这种楼 还有...
that, and those,
那边 那些楼
didn't have windows like this.
都没有这样的玻璃
I-I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Why am I here?
为什么要我来这里
I invited you.
我邀请了你
And you came.
于是你来了
And I wanted to get a closer look
我想近距离看看
at the man who choked on his own foot
那个在计划委员会上搬起石头
at the planning commission.
砸了自己脚的人
This is for me?
这是给我的
For Saint Anthony's...
是给圣安东尼的
and your not-depleted parish.
还有你那并不衰败的教区
Too much...
这也太多了
I... I don't know what to say.
我...我不知道说什么好
This is... I write five of those a week, Father.
这真是... 这种支票我一周开五张 神父
If you don't want it,
如果你不想要
there are plenty of other places that do.
还有很多其它地方想要
Forgive me.
很抱歉
Where I was raised...
在我长大的地方
you give something... to get something.
一切赠予都是要求回报的
It's a bad time for our city.
我们的城市目前时局不好
We don't talk about that at "Second City First,"
我们在"二线城市第一位"会议上从没谈过
but we know.
但是我们都清楚
I said depleted.
我之前说衰败
I meant forgotten.
我指的是被遗忘的
Forsaken.
被抛弃的
My husband is dying a very...
我丈夫的病情一天天地...
undignified death down the hall.
在恶化 早已行将就木
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
He loves this city.
他深爱着这座城市
He loves the Church.
也深爱着教会
You caught the Walters at a sentimental moment.
现在是沃特斯家族最难过的时刻
Do something good with it.
好好利用这笔钱
Make me want to write you another.
说不定我会再给你开一张支票
No, no, no.
你别动
I'm telling you. Stay with Kat.
听我说 你陪着小凯
I've got this.
小茜交给我
Marcus.
马科斯
Get in the car.
上车
You loved this afternoon, didn't you?
你很享受下午的那场戏吧
Bet that made your year.
够你乐一年的了吧
Do you even care what's happening to that girl?
你到底在不在乎那个女孩出了什么事
It's not my job to care.
在乎她不是我的职责
Nine victims, Bennett.
九名受害者 班内特
Hearts, eyes, genitals,
心脏 眼睛 生殖器
hands and feet.
还有手和脚
Materials needed to perform Vocare Pulvere.
都是召唤恶魔所需的材料
It doesn't take nine bodies to summon forth a demon.
召唤一个恶魔用不着九具尸体
It does if you're calling more than one.
可如果他们要召唤的不止一个呢
Can we have some music back here?
能放点音乐吗
Yesterday, I saw a man, a Christian zealot,
昨天 我看到一个基♥督♥教狂热分子
immolate outside our hotel.
在我们的酒店外自焚献祭
The police found no accelerant, no means of ignition.
警方没有发现助燃物和点火装置
The fire began spontaneously.
火是自发燃烧起来的
His Holiness is a great and good man.
教皇陛下是个好人 也是个伟大的人
This world would teeter without him.
若没有他 这个世界将岌岌可危
He shouldn't be coming here.
他不该来这里
Try telling him that, and he's more determined than ever.
我想说服他 可他却比以往更坚定了
Has the Church been compromised?
教会已经被入侵了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm trying to find that out.
我正在努力找出答案
It's a shame you got yourself kicked out of Chicago.
真可惜你害自己被赶出了芝加哥
You have some friends in this town.
在这里你还有一些朋友
...bus to Tallahassee, Florida,
前往佛罗里达州塔拉哈西的大巴
making several stops.
将途径几个站点
Fist stop--
第一站
Elgin.
埃尔金
First stop--
第一站
Elgin.
埃尔金
You all right there, kiddo?
你还好吗 孩子
I'm fine.
我没事
You know, if...
你知道 如果...
if there's ever anything you want to talk about...
如果你有心事想谈谈...
I said I'm fine.
我说了我没事
Because it was...
因为今晚...
it was a big night for Kat,
今晚对小凯来说很重要
and you sort of...
可你却有点...
Dad?
爸爸
You sort of...
你却有点...
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表