剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Illinois Compiled Statutes.
伊利诺伊州法律汇编
Emergency Admission by Certification,
通过鉴定的紧急入院
Section 3.610, right here.
第3节第610条 就这儿
"Not later than 24 hours,
"最晚不超过24小时
the respondent," that's Casey,
"被申请人" 这是指凯茜
"shall be examined a second time by a psychiatrist,"
"应由精神病医生进行第二次检查"
and that didn't happen.
可他们没有这么做
Mom, it did.
妈 他们做了
No. Not the way the law states.
没有 他们没按法律陈述的方法做
Look, "The psychiatrist shall not be the person
瞧 "此位精神病医生不应该是
who executed the first certificate."
"进行第一次鉴定的人"
They didn't do that.
他们没有那么做
Okay. You haven't slept in two days.
好吧 你已经两天没合眼了
Oh, don't you dare tell me that what I need right now is sleep,
别跟我说什么我需要睡觉
not when your sister is locked in a... Angela.
你妹妹现在被锁在... 安吉拉
She's going to die.
她快死了
Do you hear me? She's gonna die if we don't do something.
你听到了吗 如果我们不做点什么她会死的
And we will do something
我们会想办法的
as soon as she gets out of here.
不过我们要先带她离开这里
Are you willing to perform the exorcism?
你愿意为她驱魔吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Exorcism? Who brought up exorcisms?
驱魔 这和驱魔有什么关系
She's not getting better.
她的情况越来越严重了
Maybe that's because she needs specialists,
也许那是因为她需要专家
and not-- no offense-- not priests.
而不是个牧师 无意冒犯
I'm not sure specialists can help her, Kat.
我不确定专家可以帮助她 小凯
You weren't on that train.
你不在那辆列车上
What happened to not being able to help?
之前你不是说不能帮她吗
I cannot do anything...
我无法进行任何...
officially.
正式的行动
But unofficially?
那非正式的呢
Holy Mary.
圣母玛丽
Holy Mary.
圣母玛丽
Holy Mother of God.
上帝之圣母
Holy Virgin of Virgins.
神圣处子之处子
Mother of Christ.
基♥督♥之母
Mother of the Church.
教会之母
Mother of Divine Grace.
天主宠爱之母
Mother most pure.
至洁之母
Give place, abominable creature.
屈服吧 令人憎恶的生物
Give way to your Master.
屈服于你的主人
Give way to Christ.
屈服于基♥督♥
Son of the morning, banished from grace,
清晨之子 无缘宠爱
you are forgiven.
你已被宽恕
Profane thing, ashes on the earth, you are redeemed.
亵渎之物 地上尘埃 你已被救赎
Outcast, fallen angel,
放逐之人 堕落天使
you are loved.
你已被怜爱
You are forgiven.
你已被宽恕
You are forgiven.
你已被宽恕
You are redeemed.
你已被救赎
You are redeemed.
你已被救赎
You are loved.
你已被怜爱
Ungrateful little bitch.
忘恩负义的小贱♥人♥
All that potential just wasting away.
那么大的潜力全都被你浪费掉了
It's practically dripping out of you.
全都从你身上流走了
Jesus. Almighty.
天啊 上帝啊
Stop it, stop!
住手 住手
This is your doing.
这都是你害的
You want it over, say the word.
你想要它结束 就说出那个字
Rhymes with bess, kess,
和那个字押韵的有 宝 倒
guess, bess.
草 瑶
Please don't kill her, please.
求你别杀她 求你了
Do you want to save the sweet nurse, Casey?
你想救这个可爱的小护士吗 凯茜
All you have to do is say "yes."
你只要说"好"就行了
Okay, okay, whatever you want.
好 好 你想要什么都行
All I ever wanted.
我所想要的...
Casey, Casey, I'm here.
凯茜 凯茜 我在这
I'm here, baby, you're okay.
我在这呢 宝贝 你没事了
I'm here, I'm right here.
我在这儿 我就在这里
I've got you honey.
有我在呢 亲爱的
Okay. I'm going to get you out of here.
好了 我要带你离开这里
Okay, I've got you, okay, okay.
好了 有我呢 好了
I got you.
有我呢
You're alive. Casey.
你还活着 凯茜
Devil, you're a liar.
恶魔 你是个骗子
You're a liar. Ain't no truth in you.
你是个骗子 你没一句实话
I want her released immediately.
我要你立刻释放她
There are eight hours left in the hold.
距监看时间结束还有八个小时
Oh, no, no. You screwed up.
想都别想 是你搞砸了
Another psychiatrist was supposed to examine her.
你们本该找另一个精神病医生来检查她
That didn't happen.
但你们却没有
And what did happen will make a very good lawsuit
你们所做的一切将把你们送上法庭
with your name on it, and this hospital's name on it.
不仅是你 还有这家医院
Fine, I will sign Casey's discharge papers, Mrs. Rance.
好吧 我会签凯茜的释放文件的 兰斯女士
But not because of your threat, I want you to know,
不过我想让您知道 我这么做不是因为你的威胁
because I've exhausted my options here.
而是因为我已经无能为力了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道我还能做什么
Well, finally some reason out of you.
你终于开始讲道理了
But in my opinion, your daughter's condition
但以我来看 你女儿的症状
needs further evaluation. "Condition"?
还需要进一步评估 症状
I'm sorry, what condition is that?
抱歉 你指的是什么症状
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我就知道你无话可说
Okay, honey, let's go.
亲爱的 我们走
That's the look of a man who needs a proper confession.
感觉你需要做一次正儿八经的忏悔啊
I'd offer to take it,
我倒是想帮你
but what with the defrocking, and all.
可是我被开除圣职了
I'm not sure it would count.
不知道还算不算数
You're back. Yeah, well.
你回来了 是啊
It turns out I've got unfinished business in Chicago.
我发现我在芝加哥还有未完成之事
Join my club.
我也是一样
"Join the club," I think, is how our flag-waving friends say it.
"咱们都一样" 热血青年是不是都这么说的
You've been practicing?
你在练习吗
Yeah.
是啊
I take it the demon has manifested?
我猜恶魔已经现身了
Mm-hmm, yes.
是的
So what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
You.
等你
I need you.
我需要你
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
You know what they'll do to you if they catch on?
你知道他们知道后会怎么对付你吗
You'll lose everything. I know.
你会失去一切 我知道
I know.
我知道
You're prepared to take this...
你准备把这事...
As far as it goes.
尽可能地进行下去
Good.
好
Happens to be the only way I know.
我正好也只知道这一种方式
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Big as a mountain.
压力山大
That's quite a rosary.
这念珠可真不错
It's a gift from a friend.
朋友送的礼物
Can you help me with this?
你能帮我戴一下吗
I've been wondering something.
我一直在好奇
What's that?
什么
All of this,
这一切
why is it happening now?
为什么现在才发生
It's a good question.
这个问题好
Let's go and find out.
我们去找出答案吧
Let us begin.
我们开始吧
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表