剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
What do you want from me?
你想让我怎么样
You know perfectly well what you must do.
你很清楚你的任务
Bring her to me!
把她带来给我
How's Jim? I moved out.
吉姆怎么样 我搬出来了
It's a place where I'm not married and you're not a priest.
在那里 我是自♥由♥身 你也不是牧师
Leave everything else outside.
我们可以把一切都留在外面
You're so special.
你太特别了
Let me touch you.
让我摸摸你
Let me touch you.
让我摸摸你
Your Eminence and Father Bennett.
主教阁下 班内特神父
So happy to have you.
你们能来真的是太好了
Tattersal Landscaping.
塔特索尔景观公♥司♥
So perhaps you'd like to explain to me
也许你能解释一下
how a defunct landscaping company
一个已经解体的景观公♥司♥
funnels nearly $3 million into a papal planning committee
是如何向教皇计划委员会捐赠近三百万美元的
The Devil in My Daughter,
《我女儿体内的恶魔》
What happened to you in Georgetown?
你在乔治城经历了什么
I remember that I couldn't control my body sometimes.
我记得有的时候我无法控制自己的身体
There was just this voice.
我会听到一个声音
That's all I remember.
我就记得这些
What happened in that room...
那屋里发生的事
I can't... remember.
我记不得了
So that Your child may be born again!
这样您的孩子将会重生
Help me.
救救我
Mother Bernadette.
伯纳黛特院长
Four decades ago, it had Regan's body and it lost it.
40年前它曾占据芮根的身体 却又失去了
That is a demon with a 40-year grudge.
这个魔鬼为此怀恨了40年
You're asking me to lie.
你这是让我去骗人
God is in me. Yeah, lie.
上帝在帮助我 没错 去骗他们
Get her out of here.
把她带出去
It's her right to be here.
她有权力留在这里
The sow.
播种者
Casey...
凯茜
Why didn't you tell me you found her?
你为什么不告诉我你找到她了
That's my daughter.
她是我的女儿
Only part of her.
只有一部分是
I'm her mother.
我是她的母亲
Casey?
凯茜
Rags.
小芮
Bloody rags.
肮脏的小芮
Casey, I know you can hear me.
凯茜 我知道你能听见我说话
I know you're in there. Baby, you have to stay strong.
我知道你就在里面 孩子 你一定要坚强
I'm sorry, you can't go in there. Get out of our way.
抱歉 你不能进去 让开
Let us in. I'm sorry, you're gonna have to hold back.
让我们进去 抱歉 但是你们不能进去
Oh, my God. Casey...
天啊 凯茜
You need to get this family out of here right now.
快把这家人带走
You need to get out of my face right now.
少来命令我
Mother MacNeil.
麦克尼尔妈妈
Someone got old.
有人老了啊
Kat?
小凯
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
Are you here to take me home?
你是来带我回家的吗
Yeah. Just as soon as you're better,
对 等你好起来
we're gonna take you back.
我们就带你回家
You're a terrible driver.
你开车水平可不咋地
What?
什么
Just walk away, Katherine.
别理她 凯瑟琳
Almost ran me over
你盯着那个
when you ogled that ginger whore's breasts.
红发♥骚♥货的胸的时候差点撞到我
Only one in your company with any talent,
你们舞团也就你有天赋
and you obliterated it for a little lesbo curiosity.
可你却因为想试试搞蕾丝而毁掉了它
It's not her.
这不是她
Kat, look at me. Get away, Kat.
小凯 看着我 小凯 快走开
Is that you speaking, Daddy Dimwit?
你插什么话 傻瓜老爸
Casey, honey...
凯茜 孩子...
Duh, duh, duh, Dad.
叨逼叨叨逼叨 老爸
Did you string those words, Dad,
这些词语 老爸
into a sentence all by yourself, Dad?
是你自己组成句子的吗 老爸
Head buried in blueprints
我把螺丝拧下来
while I unscrewed that screw,
让脚手架倒下去的时候
and sent the scaffolding down, down, down,
你还在专心看设计图
duh, duh, duh, Dad?
叨逼叨 老爸
"The glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary,
"天主圣母 圣母玛利亚
"Commands you to flee. We have come to crush your proud head..."
"命你离开 我们将打碎你骄傲的头颅"
What's wrong, Mommy?
怎么了 妈妈
Get the hell out of my child.
快离开我的孩子
Hell?
地狱
Do you know what Hell is, Regan?
你知道地狱是什么吗 芮根
It's where Casey is right now.
那是凯茜现在在的地方
In a room with no windows,
一间没有窗户的房♥间
nailed to the floor,
被绑在地上
surrounded by nothing.
身边什么都没有
Alone forever.
只有永世的孤独
Knowing it was her mother who put here there.
心里念着是她的母亲把她送来了这里
But don't worry.
不过不要担心
There's room for you, too.
那里也有你的房♥间
God surrounds us.
上帝包围着我们
The love of God enfolds us.
上帝之爱笼罩着我们
The power of God protects us.
上帝之力保护着我们
We should be in there.
我们应该进去
They're trying to save her.
他们是在想办法救她
We should be allowed to...
他们应该让我们...
What's the word? What's the damn word? Watch.
什么词来着 他妈的什么词来着 看护
Monitor! We should be allowed to monitor what is going on.
监看 他们应该让我们监看全部过程
How can you be so calm about this?
你怎么就能这么淡定
How can you just sit there and be calm?
你怎么就能那么淡定地坐在那里
I'm a lot of things right now,
我现在乱得很
but calm is not one of them.
怎么可能淡定
This was the hardest part.
这就是最艰难的部分
And Father Maren barred me from the room.
麦伦神父却把我赶出了房♥间
You're left on the outside
你人被关在外面
and you have to listen to all those sounds.
却不得不去听屋内的那些声音
Yeah? How'd that work out for Father Maren?
那麦伦神父后来怎么样了
Honey.
亲爱的
What?
干嘛
I need you to go home and start packing for us.
我需要你回家 收拾一下我们的行李
Oh, like hell. Like hell I am.
得了吧 我才不去
We're not leaving her here. We're not.
我们不能把她丢在这里 当然
I'm gonna be here.
我会留在这里的
I'm gonna get her back.
我会把她带回来的
And when this is over, when...
等这一切都结束 等...
when this works,
等驱魔成功
it's gonna be bad for Casey.
凯茜不会好过的
Just like it was for me.
就像我当年一样
The police, the... the media,
警♥察♥ 媒体...
everything.
所有的一切
You don't want to put her through that, do you?
你们也不想让她经历那些吧
No.
不想
So, we need you to be able to...
所以我们需要你...
pick up and get the hell out of town.
来接我们 然后我们一起离开
All right? Can you do that for me?
好吗 你能不能帮我这个忙
Just...
你...
...don't... don't let them hurt her.
别让他们伤害她
Never.
绝对不会
Call us, if anything changes.
如果有什么变数 就给我们打电♥话♥
Mr. Rance!
兰斯先生
Get out of her face!
离她远点
Get them to back off. Leave her alone.
让他们都散了吧 别来打扰她了
Mr. Rance, where is your daughter? Mr. Rance, please.
兰斯先生 您的女儿在哪里 请回答我
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表