剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
You have no family.
你们没有亲人
No future to speak of.
也没有未来可言
The world don't know who you are and doesn't care.
这个世界不知道你们是谁 也毫不在乎
Today,
今天
we find out if any of you lads are something more.
我们就看看你们当中谁远不止此
I-I'm sorry, Father Sean.
我知错了 肖恩神父
You.
你随我来
Lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me.
传说中的狼 它来找我了
Lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me.
传说中的狼 它来找我了
"Ask and it will be given to you.
"若你祈求 就能得到
"Seek and you will find.
"若你寻找 便能寻见
"Resist the Devil,
"若你抗拒魔鬼
"And he will run away from you.
"他便会从你身边逃走
The nearer you go to God, the nearer He will come to you."
"你越接近上帝 祂便越来越接近你"
Stop coming up.
即将到站
Harrison Street.
哈里森路
Downtown Chicago.
芝加哥市中心
So...
真...
fresh.
鲜嫩
Casey?
凯茜
So wonderfully...
真是太...
supple.
柔软了
Casey?
凯茜
Baby?
宝贝
She's watching you, you know?
她在看你 你知道吗
Your lying, sneaking mother.
你那满嘴谎话 偷偷摸摸的母亲
She's right beside you.
她就站在你身边
So it's time that you wake...
所以你该醒来了...
wake up!
醒来
Casey?
凯茜
Mom?
妈妈
Is the girl aware of the changes in herself?
那姑娘自己有没有感觉到体内的变化
I sat down with Casey after what happened
上周阁楼那件事发生之后
in the attic last week.
我和凯茜聊了聊
She doesn't remember.
她什么都不记得了
How about the family? What do they think?
那她家人呢 他们怎么想
The mother, she's very concerned.
她的母亲非常担心
She came to me for help.
她之前还来找我帮忙
The father and sister, they don't know.
但她父亲和姐姐并不知情
The father is recovering from a brain injury.
她父亲受了脑损伤 还在恢复中
It's a bad time.
现在不能告诉他
I told the mother to gather evidence.
我让她母亲搜集证据
Today she sent me this.
她今天发来这个
A video of the girl talking to herself.
视频里是那个女孩在自言自语
She's watching you, you know.
她在看着你
Your lying...
你那满口谎言...
This is the kind of proof we'll need for approval.
但这类证据 我们要得到批准才行
Approval for what?
批准做什么
An exorcism.
驱魔
We dropped you in a dying parish,
我们把你放在一个衰败的教区
and you made good.
你却做出了一番事业
You have something--
你有些特质...
an approachability and that thick head of hair of yours.
平易近人 还有那浓密的头发
This Homeless to Houses program you started is marvellous.
你施行的人人安居计划特别成功
We should replicate it in every parish.
我们应该向所有教区推广
Thisthis girl, this family... You've been noticed.
这个女孩 这家人... 大家都注意到你了
You've been noticed, Tomas.
大家都注意到你了 托马斯
His Holiness' visit is a month away,
距教皇来访还有一个月
and you're on the welcoming committee.
届时你也要参加欢迎仪式
It's a big month for the diocese,
下个月对教区来说很重要
it's a big month for you.
对你也很重要
You keep your energy on the job.
你要认真工作
This is part of my job.
这也算是我的工作
No, it isn't.
不算
All this video proves to me is that this poor girl
这视频只能说明这个可怜的小女孩
needs a psychiatrist.
需要看心理医生
The attic was real.
阁楼上的事是真的
Tomas.
托马斯
I hear you paid a visit to Saint Aquinas the other day.
我听说你前几天去了圣阿奎那斯
One of their priests has gone missing.
他们有个牧师失踪了
A Father Marcus.
马科斯神父
You-you haven't seen him, have you?
你没见到他吧
Maria Walters.
玛丽亚·沃特斯
Angela Rance.
安吉拉·兰斯
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Well, and you. How are you?
我也是 最近怎么样
I'm well.
挺好
Love the bag.
包真漂亮
Its maiden voyage.
第一次带出来
Sad we missed you at the planning committee.
真可惜之前在计划委员会上没碰到你
A family issue, was it?
你当时好像家里有事
Oh, my daughters-- daughter.
我的女儿们...女儿
It's working itself out. Thank you for asking.
会没事的 谢谢你的关心
How is Mr. Walters?
沃特斯先生怎么样了
George is a tough son of bitch.
乔治很坚强
So is cancer. So it goes.
不过癌症也很烦人 你懂的
Well, I have seen the place about a dozen times,
我来过这里十几次了
but let's make it official.
这次就算正式参观一下吧
Right.
好
You brought the Pope.
你把教皇请来了
I brought the Pope.
没错
Well, the Second City First Committee did.
其实是第二城市第一委员会请的
Your committee.
你的委员会
George Senior's committee,
是老乔治的委员会
but I am doing my best in his absence.
但我在尽力代他管理
I have to think your family's contributions
尽管琐事缠身 你们一家却依然在
to the Church didn't hurt.
支持着教会的运营
Rome loves a cheerful giver.
罗马最喜欢乐善好施之人
We would be honored to host His Holiness.
我们很荣幸能够接待教皇
Pope Sebastian doesn't sleep in beds.
塞巴斯蒂安教皇不在床上睡觉
He has a bedroll he puts on the floor.
他通常都是打地铺
Poverty, humility,
贫穷 谦卑
be nicer to the gays.
对同性恋者友善
Sebastian's gonna sleep in an undisclosed location.
塞巴斯蒂安的住所要保密
Do need a place for a papal entourage.
但是他的随从需要准备住所
Absolu...
当然...
And it is a... Sorry.
他们是... 抱歉
A big, very tightly-wound group.
一个非常紧密的大团体
Security is critical.
安全必须有保障
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll be in touch.
随时保持联♥系♥
Casey? Hello?
凯茜 喂
Casey?
凯茜
Casey?
凯茜
Casey?
凯茜
Kat?
小凯
Henry?
亨瑞
Casey? Did you...
凯茜 你有...
did you save any of that for me? No.
你有没有给我留点 没有
You drank that whole thing? Yeah, it's mine.
你全喝完了 对啊 那是我的啊
Casey.
凯茜
Where were you?
你们去哪了
Um... out?
出去了
Look who else we got to come out of the house.
看看我们还把谁带出去转了转
Yeah. All it took was the promise of ice cream.
原来只要答应给她买♥♥冰淇淋就行了
Thought you were at work, Mom.
还以为你在上班 妈妈
I was. Did you call me?
是在上班 你给我打电♥话♥了
No.
没
Oh, I'm never sleeping on that pillow again.
我再也不要睡那个枕头了
It's just a little bug.
就是条小虫子而已
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表