剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
take a few minutes with the crowd...
在人群里待一会儿...
Bless a few strategically placed babies.
祝福我们策略性地放置好的孩子们
How many undercover assets do you have on the roof?
房♥顶上有多少卧底
How many uniformed police officers?
有多少穿制♥服♥的警官
Do you have access to the rooftops?
你们有办法上房♥顶吗
Have you checked the windows?
你们检查过窗户吗
Where's the intelligence officer?
情报人员在哪里
Why am I talking to this guy?
我为什么要和这个人谈
Father Bennett, I don't tell you how to say mass--
班内特神父 我不会教你怎么做弥撒
don't tell me how to do my job.
你也别来教我怎么干活
That location is untenable.
那个地方很难防守
There are sight lines from a dozen different buildings.
附近的十几幢楼视线都很好
His Holiness would be totally exposed.
教皇会暴露无疑
Which is precisely why the stops are spontaneous.
正因如此 停车地点由我们决定
Father Bennett, the only people who even know
班内特神父 唯一知道这件事的人
this is happening are standing around this conference table.
都站在会议桌旁了
We should stick to the original plan.
我们应该按原计划行动
Proceed directly to the stadium. No stops.
直接前往体育场 不停车
I have the utmost faith in Superintendent Jaffey's ability.
我对杰非警司的能力充分信任
Father Bennett, calm down.
班内特神父 冷静
We go through this every time Obama comes to town.
每次奥巴马来镇里 我们都会演习一遍
I had a lovely chat this morning with the head of the Swiss Guard.
今早 我和瑞士近卫队负责人交谈非常愉快
Ran him through all the changes.
我向他交代了所有的变化
I'm sorry, Brother Simon, was it?
很抱歉 你是西蒙修士吧
I still don't understand exactly what you're doing here.
我仍然不太理解你在这里做什么
Simon heads up fundraising for our committee.
西蒙为我们委员会主管筹款事项
The money he's raised so far has gone a long way
这次的整个旅行
to making this entire trip possible.
都拜他筹集的款项所赐
About that, I took the liberty
说起此事 我曾冒昧地请求获取
of requesting copies of the committee's accounts.
委员会的账户的副本
Do you know what I found?
你们猜我发现了什么
I can't imagine.
我猜不出来
Tattersal Landscaping.
塔特索尔景观公♥司♥
$2.7 million in charitable giving
慈善募捐到的270万
to this campaign alone.
仅来自于这一家公♥司♥
By far, the committee's single biggest donor.
这也是委员会目前为止最大的单项捐赠
As I'm sure you're aware, Mrs. Walters,
你应该很清楚 沃特斯夫人
seeing as your husband served on the Tattersal board
鉴于你丈夫在塔特索尔公♥司♥
of directors for nine years.
担任了九年董事
If George felt it his Catholic duty
如果乔治觉得捐出我的财产
to give of our good fortune, so be it.
是他的职责 我不觉得有什么问题
And we are certainly very grateful to your husband
我们当然非常感激
for his generosity, Maria.
您丈夫的慷慨 玛丽亚
Tattersal filed for bankruptcy in 2012.
塔特索尔在2012年登记破产
Its assets were dissolved.
资产尽散
So perhaps you'd like to explain to me
也许你能解释一下
how a defunct landscaping company
一个已经解体的景观公♥司♥
funnels nearly $3 million into a papal planning committee
是如何在停业后四年 向教皇计划委员会
four years after going out of business?
捐赠近三百万美金的
Seeing as it's your job.
鉴于这是你的职责
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
Why don't I do some digging and get back to you on that?
不如让我做一些调查[深挖] 再来向你汇报
Would you like a shovel?
你需要铲子吗
Only if you bring it, Father. Bennett.
你给我我就用 班内特神父
Perhaps we could turn our attention to the matters at hand?
也许我们该把注意力转到手头的问题上
Here you go, Father.
喝点吧 神父
Thank you, Ms. MacNeil.
谢谢 麦克尼尔女士
Please, Father, call me Chris.
神父 请叫克丽丝
Chris.
克丽丝
what was it like?
那是种怎样的感觉
Georgetown?
在乔治城的时候
Have you ever been walking down a flight of stairs late at night,
你有没有在深夜时走一段台阶
and you miscount,
但是数错了台阶数
and there's one extra step that you'd forgotten,
还有一阶你忘了迈
and suddenly you're in free fall?
你就突然地摔了下去
For months on end, just falling and falling,
连续几个月 不断地往下坠
until you hit the ground.
直到摔到地面上
We weren't alone, though. We had priests.
可是我们并不孤单 有教士陪伴着我们
Good men.
他们是好人
Gave their lives to save us.
牺牲自己来挽救我们
Actually, Father, you remind me very much of one of them.
神父 其实你让我想起了他们
Thanks for coming, Father.
谢谢你能来 神父
Of course.
分内之事
I've kept you, always, in my prayers.
我一直在为你们祷告
Have you talked to Father Marcus?
你和马科斯神父谈过了吗
No. No, not for a long time.
没有 我很久没有他的消息了
He said he would find her.
他说他会找到她的
And he will, but we need to be patient.
他会的 但我们要耐心等待
Two weeks ago he said it was only a matter of hours
两周前他说可能只要几小时
until the demon took control of Casey permanently.
恶魔就会永远占据凯茜的身体
What did you call it? Integration.
你说那个叫什么来着 结合
Is that what's happened?
是不是已经发生了
Every case is different.
每个案件情况是不同的
Right. How many cases have you had?
是啊 你处理过多少个案子
Be patient, he says. Two weeks.
他说要耐心 可现在已经两周了
Angie, come on.
安吉 别这样
Do you think she's alive?
你认为她还活着吗
Yes.
是的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I have faith.
我有信心
Well, the next time you talk to God,
那下次你跟上帝交谈的时候
ask him how he can just sit back
问问他怎么能干坐在那里
and let something like this happen.
任由这种事发生
Then you tell me what he said.
然后你告诉我他是怎么回复你的
Ange, he's trying to help.
安吉 他只是想努力帮忙
Maybe you should try harder.
那你应该更努力一些
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
This morning.
今天早上
What does it mean?
这意味着什么
It means the body has failed.
意味着这副躯体已经损毁了
Is failing.
正在损毁
What about the demon?
那恶魔呢
He was quiet all morning,
他一早上都很安静
hiding inside her.
躲在她的内心深处
Attacking her from within.
从最深处折磨着她
If the demon can't be drawn out,
如果不把恶魔逼出来
we can't finish the exorcism.
我们就不能完成驱魔
And so...
相应的...
...she dies.
她就会死
Why is Casey sedated?
为什么给凯茜用镇静剂
Here. 4 o'clock.
看 四点了
Why is she sedated?
为什么给她用镇静剂
I ordered the sisters to give her a tincture of Passionflower.
我让姐♥妹♥们♥给她用了西番莲药剂
If I can't wake her up,
如果我不能让她醒过来
then I can't exorcise her.
就不能对她进行驱魔
I'm afraid our professional opinions have parted ways.
恐怕我们在专业意见上存在些分歧
What are you saying?
你在说什么
No.
不
Tea made from the leaves will bring about
用这些叶子做的茶可以
a swift and painless end. No!
迅速无痛地结束这一切 不行
Why do you think God allows his children to suffer?
你会认为上帝为什么想让自己的子女受折磨
Wh-- I don't know.
我不知道
So university freshmen have got something to argue about
也许这样大学新生们在寝室里
in their dormitories!
就有能争论的话题了
Sometimes, suffering is just suffering.
有时候 折磨只是折磨而已
It serves no higher purpose.
没有什么更深一层的含义
It simply is.
仅此而已
God is not the source of Casey's suffering.
上帝并不是凯茜磨难的源头
Needlessly torturing a young woman
毫无必要地去折磨一位年轻女孩
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表