剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
We're doing everything in our power
我们正在竭尽全力
to find your girl, Mrs. Rance.
寻找你的女儿 兰斯太太
And that's easier when we present a unified front to the media.
我们在媒体面前统一阵线 找起来会更容易
Rumors about possession tend to confuse the issue.
附身的传闻容易混淆视听
I don't know where Marcus is.
我不知道马科斯在哪里
Maybe you can shed a little light on something else.
或许你能告诉我们一些不同方面的信息
We've been investigating this case as a kidnapping.
我们一直把这起案件当作绑♥架♥案来调查
But...
但是...
I understand that your daughter broke a man's jaw on the L
您女儿在轻轨上打伤了一个男人的下巴
and then was held in the psych ward at Adams Memorial.
然后被关进亚当斯纪念医院的精神病房♥
It's not possible that... she could have done this, is it?
她是不可能会做出这种事情来的吧
I mean, I hardly think that's possible.
我觉得应该不可能
Mrs. Rance, please, we're not trying to upset you here.
兰斯太太 我们不是想让你难受
I-I apologize.
我道歉
Did they have families?
他们都有家人吗
Mr. Harris did.
哈里斯先生有
A wife and a kid.
一妻一子
Another one on the way.
还有一个孩子马上就要出生了
Regan, do you think you'll ever be capable
芮根 你觉得你能够
of having a normal life?
过上正常的生活吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, let's say you go to college in a few years, you get there,
假设你几年后要上大学 你到了那里
you tell everyone, "I'm Regan MacNeil."
告诉大家 "我是芮根·麦克尼尔"
Are you worried they'll all say, "my God, it's the demon girl"?
你会不会担心他们给你贴上"恶魔女孩"的标签
I see you know about the book.
看来你知道那本书
Not my finest hour.
不是什么光彩的记忆
I think you need to know what was going on back then.
你需要知道当时发生了什么
The scandal of it all.
那件丑闻
Protestors showing up at the theater.
抗♥议♥者去了电影院
My first movie back.
那是我拍的第一部电影
"Devil worshiper! Satan's whore!"
"恶魔崇拜者 撒旦的婊♥子♥"
And that was mild.
这还是轻的
You know the expression, there's no such thing as bad publicity?
你知道有句话叫"没有负面宣传"吗
Well, the studio didn't agree with that,
工作室并不同意
and they dropped me.
所以他们解雇了我
So, sometimes you just have to do what you do to survive.
有时候人为了生存只能不择手段
Why do you think it happened?
你觉得为什么会发生这事
Why did it choose her?
为什么恶魔会选她吗
We were staying in this house, and,
我们住在一栋房♥子里
there was an old Ouija board down in the basement.
地下室有一块通灵板
She loved it.
她很喜欢
It was so cute to watch.
我很喜欢看她玩
Rags just sitting there,
小芮坐在那里
talking to her imaginary friend.
跟她的幻想朋友聊天
Someone...
一个叫做...
something...
豪迪队长的...
called Captain Howdy.
人...东西
Damn game.
该死的游戏
Dealing with those kinds of forces...
跟那些力量打交道...
Anyway, she loved it. She kept playing with it,
她很喜欢 一直爱不释手
and I told her she really should stop, but, you know, I-I was...
我让她停下来 但我...
I was the lead in the film
我是电影主角
and we-we were doing five scenes a day
一天要拍五场戏
and I just couldn't be there every hour, so...
我不能每时每刻陪在那里
And she... she didn't listen.
她也不听话
I don't know. It kind of sounds like you're blaming the victim.
听上去像是你在责怪受害者
I mean, she was just a kid. She didn't do anything wrong.
她只是个孩子 没做错什么
She didn't ask for any of this.
她没想要这样
No, I... Of course she didn't.
不 我...她当然没有
It was my fault.
都是我的错
My child needed me, and I wasn't there.
我的孩子需要我 可我却不在她身边
And that is something that I will have to live with
现在我不得不用余生来
the rest of my life.
后悔我犯下的错
$100,000 reward?
十万美元赏金
I'm so, so sorry.
抱歉 非常抱歉
I-I probably should have told you what I was using it for.
我应该告诉你我用它干什么的
It was a donation.
这是捐赠
It's your money. I think it's a terrific use for it.
钱是你的 你一定会用在该用的地方
I happen to know the girl's mother tangentially.
我与这女孩的母亲有过一面之缘
She's suffering a great deal.
她吃了不少苦
I can only imagine.
我都无法想象
Daughter possessed by a demon.
女儿被恶魔附身
The service you wanted to perform and not tell Bishop Egan,
你想要瞒着伊根主教进行的仪式
it was exorcism, right?
就是驱魔对吗
I really cannot talk about it.
我真的不能谈这些
I know it's an overwhelming time.
我知道现在是非常时期
There's an event this evening at my house,
今晚在我家会有一场活动
sponsored by the Friars of Ascension Charity
是由阿森西翁慈善机构的方济会发起的
and honoring the Papal Planning Committee.
对教皇计划委员会的嘉奖仪式
Yes, yes. Uh, Bishop Egan asked me to go there,
对 对 伊根主教邀请我去了
but... I really need to be here.
但是...我必须留在这里
You'll meet a lot of influential people, Tomas.
你会见到很多有影响力的人物 托马斯
You might make a few friends.
说不定还能交几个朋友
Well, I'm not looking for friends.
我现在要找的不是朋友
I'm looking for Casey.
而是凯茜
Sorry. You have a visitor.
打扰了 有客人
You're right, of course.
当然 你说得对
Forget I mentioned it.
就当我没说过
I'm sure you have better things to do.
看来你有更重要的事要做
Thank you, Mrs. Walters.
谢谢 沃特斯夫人
Maria. Maria.
叫我玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Maria, of course.
玛丽亚 我记住了
He's all yours.
你们聊吧
Tattersal Landscaping.
塔特索尔景观公♥司♥
Filed for bankruptcy, 2004.
2004年申请破产
Shuttered, closed, end of story, right?
以关门大吉告终 对吗
I'm guessing not.
我猜应该不是
Three years ago,
三年前
Tattersal's assets were acquired by Walters Industrial Holdings,
塔特索尔的资产归沃特斯工业股份公♥司♥所有
as in George and Maria Walters.
持有人是乔治和玛丽亚·沃特斯
We checked with the State board.
我们与州委员会核实过了
No business license was ever renewed.
营业执照从未更新过
Meaning what?
这意味着什么
Meaning why are there vans all over town
意味着 为什么镇上停满了
for a landscaping company
一家十年前就倒闭了的
that went out of business a decade ago?
景观公♥司♥的大货车
You guys asked about what's weird in this town.
你们问我们镇上有什么诡异的事
Tattersal is the big freaking weird.
塔特索尔就很诡异
Van drives up, van takes you away.
登上大货车 带着你离开
No one ever sees you again. Poof.
"噗"地一下 你就消失不见了
And there's more.
还不止这些
They're very active in their charitable giving.
他们的慈善捐赠搞得非常红火
$1.8 million to the Friars of Ascension.
他们捐给了阿森西翁方济会180万美元
The friars are sponsoring this papal event tonight.
就是这个方济会赞助了今晚的教皇活动
What do you make of all this?
你怎么看这件事
Yo, Colin Firth.
叫你呢 科林·费尔斯
Colin Firth? No.
科林·费尔斯 不
It's more like a scruffy Alec Guinness.
更像是邋遢的亚历克·吉尼斯吧
One girl, four days missing,
在三百万人的城市里
in a city of three million people.
找一个失踪四天的女孩
Finding her may not be God's will.
上帝可能并不想我们找到她
I don't care about God's will.
我才不管上帝怎么想
Casey Rance Hotline.
凯茜·兰斯热♥线♥
Do you think God is punishing you?
你是不是觉得上帝在惩罚你
Who is this?
你是谁
You were such a bad little girl, Regan.
你以前是个坏女孩 芮根
You wanted me in you.
你希望我附在你体内
So did your pretty little daughter.
你美丽的小女儿也这么希望
But now I fear the bloom is off the rose.
现在恐怕花苞已经要盛开了
Please,
求你
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表