剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
before he causes further scandal.
我们必须找到他
I will ask you again.
我现在再问你一次
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
No.
没有
This is the last one, right?
这是最后一个了吧
What-what is it?
这是干什么
Investigative Hour.
《调查时间》
It's national,
这节目在全国播出
in case she crossed state lines.
我怕她跑去了其他州
Katherine,
凯瑟琳
this seat on the end is for you.
边上这个位置是你的
Mrs. Rance, if you could sit next to your mother. Thank you.
兰斯夫人 麻烦挨着你母亲坐 谢谢
Sit here.
坐这儿
Mr. Rance. I hope this helps.
兰斯小姐 但愿这会有帮助
It will, but...
会的 但是...
Okay, yeah, thanks.
好 谢谢
Okay, here we go.
好 开始吧
I'd like to start with you, Chris.
我先问问你 克丽丝
Fine.
好
This certainly isn't your family's
这显然不是你们家
first brush with tragedy.
第一次遭遇悲剧
Well, today, fortunately, we're not talking about the past.
还好我们今天不必回顾过去
Which, I believe, was made abundantly clear.
我想之前已经说得很清楚了
So, your granddaughter's disappearance is...
那么您外孙女的失踪...
unrelated to what happened in Georgetown?
与乔治城发生的事无关吗
As I said, we're discussing Casey.
我说过了 我们是来聊凯茜的
Then let's talk about Casey.
那就聊凯茜吧
Perfect.
太好了
Okay.
好
Is your daughter dangerous?
您女儿危险吗
What?
什么
She wandered away from a crash
她是从导致两名医护人员死亡的
that left two medical workers dead.
那场事故中失踪不见的
That wasn't her fault.
那不能怪她
Casey was sedated. She was strapped to a gurney.
凯西服了镇静剂 被绑在轮床上了
Okay, what about the rumors
好 那也有流言说
that she was involved
她与跨城列车上
in some kind of altercation on the "L" train?
发生的那起算是争执的事故有关
Yeah, that magazine also says
杂♥志♥还报道说
that Bat Boy had a wedding in Las Vegas.
棒球小子在拉斯维加斯举♥行♥了婚礼
Are we really talking about this?
我们真的要谈这个吗
We have a police report that says
我们也看到警方报告说
that she was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold.
她因精神原因被禁止与外界接触
Can you tell us why?
能告诉我们原因吗
Done. We're done.
够了 不聊了
This is not what we agreed upon.
这不是我们同意聊的话题
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, really.
真的很抱歉
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
But if I could just ask you one more question.
能不能让我再问一个问题
It's not a kidnapping,
既然她没被绑♥架♥
and she's out there somewhere,
现在就在外面流浪
why wouldn't she just come home?
那她为什么不回家
Spiritual Vessel.
神灵之器
Vessel of Honor.
可崇之器
Singular Vessel of Devotion.
圣情大器
Mystical Rose.
玄义玫瑰
Tower of David, Tower of Ivory.
大卫敌楼 象牙宝塔
House of Gold, the Ark of the Covenant,
黄金之殿 结约之柜
Jacob from Heaven...
天堂的雅各...
Make this stop. Health of the Sick...
停止吧 病人之痊...
Holy Mother of God, pray for us.
天主圣母 为我们祷告
Holy Virgin of Virgins, pray for us.
神圣处子之处子 为我们祷告
You have no authority but that which is given.
你没有权力 却被赋予权力
You are forgiven.
你已获原谅
Ashes on the Earth, you are relieved.
世间灰烬 你已解脱
I pray for you.
我为你祷告
Outcast.
放逐之人
Fallen angel.
堕落天使
You are loved.
已获怜爱
Mother of our Creator...
造物之母...
Virgin most prudent...
极智者贞女
No will but that which is given.
除给予外 你别无他愿
You have no authority but that which is given.
除给予外 你别无他权
You have no power but that which is given.
除给予外 你别无他力
You have no will but that which is given.
除给予外 你别无他愿
Holy virgin of virgins, pray for us.
神圣处子之处子 为我们祷告
Mother of divine grace...
天主宠爱之母...
You're gonna need more than cactus for that.
这伤口光用仙人掌可不够
Is it always like this?
事情会一直这样吗
All we can do is bait the hook and put it in the water.
我们只能把挂着诱饵的钩子放入水里
Sometimes it's a minnow that comes along...
有时会出现米诺鱼...
sometimes it's a big bloody shark.
有时则是大鲨鱼
What happened to you out in the lake?
你在湖里时到底发生了什么
You're different.
你变了
I killed her.
我杀了她
I almost... killed her.
差点...杀了她
She stopped fighting and she stopped breathing.
她停止了挣扎 也停止了呼吸
Uh, my madness...
我的疯狂...
just, it had me.
控制了我
And then...
然后...
God...
上帝...
He just, He woke up from His nap,
祂从休憩中醒来
and He just, He ripped through my hands,
祂就...祂松开了我的手
and He brought her back.
把她带了回来
She's my ward now.
她现在是我的护身符了
You felt God...
你感觉到上帝...
in your hands?
就在你的手里
It could have been hypothermia.
可能是低温造成的
God saves Casey,
上帝救了凯茜
but also saves the demon?
但也救了那个恶魔
Don't-don't, Tomas. Don't go there.
别...托马斯 别这么说
Why?
为什么
God is not... is not some big, fluffy border collie
上帝不是...不是什么毛茸茸的边境牧羊犬
that comes running every time you snap your fingers.
每次你一打响指就会跑过来
He does what He damn well pleases.
他只按照自己的意愿行事
It's not our job to understand why.
我们不需要搞清原因
Come on, let us through. Come on!
拜托 让我们过去 拜托
Mrs. Rance, how do you respond to claims
兰斯夫人 对于凯茜袭击他人的事
that Casey attacked someone...
你有什么回应
We're just trying to find our daughter.
我们在尽力寻找我们的女儿
Come on, let us through. Come on!
拜托 让我们过去 拜托
Mrs. Rance, Mrs. Rance,
兰斯夫人 兰斯夫人
do you recognize him?
你认识他吗
No... His name was James Harris.
不... 他叫詹姆斯·哈里斯
Six years as a first responder.
做了六年的现场急救员
He died driving your daughter to the hospital.
死在送你女儿去医院的路上
I'm sorry. Sorry for what?
我很抱歉 为什么抱歉
That my boy's never gonna see his father?
为我儿子再也看不见他父亲了吗
Are you sorry for that?
你是为了这事抱歉吗
No, no, no, I-I tried to stop them, I did. I-I...
不 我试过阻止他们的 我真的...
No car crash did that to my James.
车祸不会让我的詹姆斯变成那样
Come on, come on. I don't want your sorries.
走吧 走吧 我不要你的道歉
Your little demon girl killed him!
是你的恶魔女儿杀了他
Okay, come on, come on!
好了 走开
Come on, get out of the way!
拜托 麻烦让一下
Come on. Come on!
快点 快点
Get out of the way!
别挡道
We scheduled the first stop at this corner here.
我们在这个转角处安排了第一站
His Holiness can get out of the car,
教皇可以在这里下车
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表