剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, Stinkpot.
好吧 小臭蛋
Just-- just checking.
我就是来看看你
You own mother called you Stinkpot.
你的亲妈叫你"小臭蛋"
I gave you memories.
我给了你记忆
Do you know what's my favorite memory of you?
知道我对你最美好的记忆是什么吗
This...
就是此时...
right here.
此地
My sweet, my dear...
我的甜心 我亲爱的...
My Regan MacNeil.
我的芮根·麦克尼尔
The girl that got away.
那个逃走的女孩
Look what you've done to her, to me!
看看你都对她 对我做了什么
Do you remember how much pleasure you were feeling at this moment?
还记得当时你有多么愉快吗
The gates I unlocked for you.
我为你打开了一扇门
Past.
过去了
I ruined men for you. Say it.
我毁掉了你对男人的好感 说啊
That isn't true.
你在说谎
Oh, yes. Henry? Virility personified.
是啊 亨瑞 男子气概的化身
Why did you choose me?
你为什么要选我
"Why me"?
"为什么是我"
"Why me"?
"为什么是我"
Who are you?
你是谁啊
You expect me to say you have some gift, some ability,
你是不是期望我说 你有什么天赋 才能
something that sets you apart and makes you special?
有什么特别的地方让你和别人不同
You were chosen?
你是被选中的
There are close to eight billion human beings crawling this earth,
地球上匍匐着近80亿人类
you're like vermin. "Why me?"
你们就像害虫一样 "为什么是我"
Because you were under my foot, you stupid bitch.
因为你就匍匐在我脚下 愚蠢的婊♥子♥
"Why me?"
"为什么是我"
I will say this.
这么说吧
It has good vintage, your whine.
你发的牢骚酿出了美酒
Even your Christ on his cross screamed out,
就连你的基♥督♥也在十字架上高声尖叫
"why me?" Like it was poetry.
"为什么是我" 好像这是一首诗
"Father, why hast Thou forsaken me?"
"天父 你为什么抛弃了我"
He was screaming in pain and shouting,
他在疼痛中尖叫 大喊
"Damn you! Why me?"
"该死的 为什么是我"
Leave my family alone!
放过我的家人
No.
不
Forgot that, did you?
你把这事给忘记了吧
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Because you don't get to walk away.
因为你不能在做了那些事之后
Not after what you did.
就这么置身事外
Besides... I miss your taste.
而且...我很想念你的味道
You're different now.
你变了
You taste like... death.
你的味道像...死亡
Rags? Rags?
小芮 小芮
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
What you doing down here?
你在下面干什么
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Where'd you get that thing?
你从哪儿找来的这东西
Listen, go up and say hi to Burke.
你上楼去和伯克打个招呼吧
He'd love to see you. Yeah?
他想见见你
What's the matter?
怎么了
Oh, I didn't tell you.
我还没告诉你
Guess what? Your momma is gonna be
知道吗 你妈妈就要成为
a great big movie director.
一位杰出的电影导演了
Well, maybe not big, but they sent over this script,
也不是那么杰出 但是他们送来了这个剧本
and they want me to direct one-third of it.
希望我能执导其中的三分之一
It's like this triptych thing.
就像是三联画的那种形式
What do you think? Should I do it?
你觉得呢 我该接受吗
It's called "Hope." Come on up.
电影名叫《希望》 快上来
Come upstairs, and I'll let you have half a glass of wine.
上楼 我给你倒半杯红酒
You have no will but that which is given.
你只能拥有被神赋予的意志
You have no authority but that which is given.
你只能行使被神赋予的权力
Return to the shadow, viper!
回到暗影中去 毒蛇
You have no hold on this woman.
你不能占据这个女孩
Child of God, you are forgiven.
上帝的孩子啊 你被宽恕了
You are loved. You are perfect and whole.
你享有上帝的慈爱 你是完美和完整的
There is no place for you here.
这里没有你这个恶魔的容身之所
Marcus!
马科斯
Yeah, worth a shot.
是啊 值得一试
Oh, my God, I'm heartily sorry for having offended Thee.
上帝啊 我为冒犯了您感到十分的抱歉
And I detest all my sins.
我对我的罪孽深恶痛绝
Last rites, priest?
开始临终仪式了吗 神父
Giving up on the piglet so soon?
这么快就放弃这头小猪了
The last rites aren't for Casey, they're for you.
这场临终仪式不是给凯茜办的 是给你办的
Because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell.
因为我害怕离开天堂 也害怕地狱中的痛苦
But most of all because they offend thee, my God,
但是最主要是因为他们冒犯了您 我的上帝
who are all good and deserving of all my love.
您是如此美好 值得我所有的爱戴
Sorry, mommy, show's over.
抱歉 妈妈 表演结束了
Time to give the people what they want.
是时候给人们他们想要的了
Casey...
凯茜
Casey! No!
凯茜 不要
Angela, get back!
安吉拉 回来
Casey, stay with me!
凯茜 别离开我
Angela, please! Stay with me! Casey, no!
安吉拉 别离开我 凯茜 不要
You have no authority but that which is given.
你只能行使被神赋予的权力
Casey!
凯茜
I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace,
我下定决心 接受您的帮助
to confess my sins, to do penance,
忏悔我的罪孽 进行救赎
and to amend my life! Amen.
改变我的人生 阿门
He has borne our weakness and endured our suffering.
祂承受了我们的弱点和苦难
He will reward you with eternal life.
祂将回予你以永生
I confess to Almighty God,
我向全能之神忏悔
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
也向你们忏悔 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
that I have greatly sinned,
我罪孽深重
in my thoughts and in my words.
无论是我的思想还是言语
In what I have done and what I have failed to do.
无论是我已做之事还是未做之事
Through my fault! Through my fault!
为了我的罪孽 为了我的罪孽
Through my most grievous fault.
为了我极其严重的罪孽
I confess!
我忏悔
Return to me!
回到我身边吧
Mom?
妈妈
Casey?
凯茜
Casey!
凯茜
Casey.
凯茜
Casey.
凯茜
Move! Move in! Okay, go!
行动 快进去 走
Clear! Clear.
安全 安全
Hallway's clear!
过道安全
Gun, gun, gun! Drop the weapon!
枪 枪 放下武器
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Can you hear the angels?
你们听到天使的声音了吗
Can you hear them singing?
你们听到他们的歌♥声了吗
Mr. Rance.
兰斯先生
I'm gonna need to talk to her the second she's alert.
等您女儿清醒后我需要和她谈一谈
You can talk to our lawyer first.
你可以先去跟我们的律师谈
But I'm also gonna talk to your daughter.
但我还是需要和您女儿谈一下
It's gonna happen, Mr. Rance.
这是迟早的事 兰斯先生
It's happening.
躲不掉的
She's a 100-pound girl. She didn't do it.
她只有90斤而已 做不出那种事情
So why the lawyer?
那你为什么还要找律师
Is she gonna be okay?
她会没事吗
I think the Rance girls are a couple of tough cookies.
兰斯家的姑娘们都是很坚强的
That's what I think.
我也这么认为
When this is done,
等这事结束了
you should give some serious thought to what Chris said.
你应该认真考虑一下克丽丝的提议
About California.
搬去加州
I thought we were going to be Canadians.
我们不是要变成加拿大人吗
Or Venezuelans.
或者委内瑞拉人
Maybe us. You...
我们也许会 但是你...
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表