剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
So, Derek was sweating you pretty hard tonight.
德里克今晚一直缠着你跳舞
Oh, God. He was all up on it.
天 他就像打了鸡血一样
Who grinds anymore? What is this? 1997?
谁还跳贴身舞啊 他以为这是97年吗
Plus he's... not my type.
再说 他不是我喜欢的型
What is your type?
那你喜欢什么型
I think you know.
你应该知道吧
Do I?
是吗
Remind me.
给我点提示
Strong, athletic, legs for days.
坚强 爱运动 双腿修长
Smart, but plays dumb.
聪明 却爱装傻的人
Nope. No one comes to mind.
我想不出符合条件的人
You're not surprised.
你一点也不惊讶
No.
是吧
I mean, I don't know. I wasn't sure.
我也说不好 我也不是很确定
You know I can't keep my eyes off you.
我的目光根本无法从你的身上挪开
You mean, like, when we're dancing?
我们跳舞的时候吗
Yeah, that doesn't mean anything.
这说明不了什么啊
We all watch each other all the time.
跳舞的时候我们总是望着彼此嘛
When I'm behind you at barre, I can't focus on the music.
练习的时候我站在你身后 根本没法专心听音乐
I smell your perfume when you start to sweat,
你开始出汗的时候 我能闻到你的香水味
and then I'm kissing your neck,
想象我亲吻你的脖子
your collarbone.
还有你的锁骨
I get all messed up.
完全无法自拔
What is it...
你对我...
about me... for you?
是什么感觉
It's your face.
你的脸
It's... your eyes.
你的双眸
It sounds stupid, but it's like they're lit from behind.
这话听上去很傻 但它们仿佛会发光
They're alive.
充满了生机
I feel stupid.
我觉得自己好傻
Go on.
继续说
Your mouth.
还有你的双唇
Especially when you're concentrating,
尤其是当你特别专注
or right before you're about to laugh.
或是正准备大笑的时候
And those damn cheekbones.
还有你的颧骨
I mean...
怎么说...
they're ridiculous.
你真是太美了
Kat, look at me.
小凯 看着我
Julia? Julia, wake up!
朱莉亚 朱莉亚 醒醒
Julia... wake up.
朱莉亚 快醒醒
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Your country is desolate.
你们的国家荒无人烟
Your cities burning with fire!
你们的城市在火中燃烧
Your land, strangers plunder,
你们的土地被外来者掠夺
devour.
被吞噬
Before your eyes, invaders take the temple.
入侵者在你们眼前夺下神殿
Super. Just what we need.
好家伙 帮大忙了
Joseph, see if you can do something with him.
约瑟夫 你能把他弄走吗
Yeah. Come on.
好 我们走
...destroy everything they see.
他们会摧毁一切所见之物
Easy, buddy.
冷静 朋友
You okay? Look, look, come on, get to your feet.
你还好吧 来 站起来
Welcome. Hello. Yes, hello.
你们好 欢迎 你好
How wonderful to have you. Thank you. Thank you.
欢迎您的到来 谢谢 谢谢
Angela Rance. Welcome.
我是安吉拉·兰斯 欢迎
Father Devin Bennett.
我是德温·班内特神父
Prefect of Papal Outreach and Security.
担任教皇外联安保官
It's an honor to have you here, Father Bennett.
您能来是我们的荣幸 班内特神父
Invaders!
入侵者
The Devil will come to take your children in the night!
魔鬼晚上会带走你们的孩子
You... you...
你...你...
Kind of makes you question free speech, right?
言论自♥由♥也未必是好事 是吧
Invaders reside among you! This way.
入侵者就在你的身边 这边请
Blemish the city, ravish the people! This way.
污染城市 迷惑民众 这边请
Satan will get you!
魔鬼会来找你的
Fear for your children, for they will perish.
你将为孩子担惊受怕 只因他们将惨遭摧残
Check it, Five-O doing a sweep.
快看 条子们在搜查呢
There you go.
不错啊
Scratch that big-ass belly.
看那个死胖子
better check the fridge. Might be a perp in there.
最好检查一下冰箱 说不定罪犯就藏在里面
Oh, he tired now.
他累了
All the brothers he been bagging cutting into his beauty sleep.
他干过的那些兄弟总是打扰他睡美容觉
He needs a vacay!
他需要假期
Ah, you know what he's thinking.
你知道他在想什么吗
"Now I got to go arrest some white guy."
"我得去抓点白人了"
Ain't nobody in this hood beast enough
这附近的人都没胆
to cut out nobody's eyeballs.
挖别人的眼珠
That's that crazy white boy 101.
这可是白人疯子入门课程
Like, you know he got to have two first names.
他肯定有中间名
Jonathan Percy Wilkerson.
乔纳森·珀西·威尔克森
Or Richard Aaron McCoy.
或者理查德·亚伦·麦考
Yeah, but he go by "Dickie" 'cause he got a...
但他也叫"迪基[老二]" 因为他有...
You said they took the eyes?
你们说他们拿走了眼珠
I didn't say it to you.
我们没跟你说话
What else did they take?
他们还拿了什么
Why? You a cop?
干嘛 你是警♥察♥吗
Do I look like a cop?
我像警♥察♥吗
Yup.
像
Yeah, but one of them scary cops, though.
而且是那种很凶的警♥察♥
Like you ain't got no friends.
一看就没朋友
Oh, really?
不是吧
Oh, that's for real?
那是真的吗
Look, all I know is what I heard.
我只是道听途说
What exactly did you hear?
你都听说了些什么
You're a modern guy, Father.
你是现代人 神父
You don't really believe in demons
不会真的相信恶魔
and the Devil and all that.
魔鬼那些东西吧
I mean, those are just stories, right?
那些只是神话故事 不是吗
Is this about Casey?
你是想谈凯茜的事吗
You agree with Angela?
你认同安吉拉说的话吗
Casey's possessed?
凯茜被附身了
What's happening with Casey is complicated.
凯茜的情况很复杂
I think that if you believe in God,
既然你相信上帝
maybe... maybe we have to accept the possibility
那也许...我们也得接受
that he has an adversary.
上帝也有死对头的可能性
I pray at night.
我晚上会做祷告
A lot more now.
最近更频繁了
I ask him what I would be doing
我问他 如果脚手架没塌
if that scaffolding hadn't collapsed,
没砸到我的脑袋
screwed my head up.
我现在会在做些什么
I don't trust myself now.
我现在已经不相信自己了
Something's wrong with my little girl.
我的女儿真的很不对劲
I know.
我知道
I see it, too.
我也发现了
So what am I supposed to do now?
那我现在该怎么办
I know someone.
我认识个人
He knows about these things.
他了解这些事
Case? Case, let me see.
小茜 小茜 让我看看
No. I'm coming in.
不要 我进来了
That's great.
挺好看的
Totally you. We done?
和你很搭 可以走了吧
Don't pretend like you don't care about this thing.
别装作你不在乎似的
It's her memorial.
这是她的纪念仪式
Yeah. And, yeah, fine...
嗯 好吧
I'm kind of dreading it.
我有点害怕
And I'm sorry that Mom's being a psycho
也很抱歉妈妈跟神经病一样
and making you come, too.
硬把你拽来
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表