剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Ipse Venit, He is coming.
他来了[拉丁语] 他来了
You're gonna kill the pope.
你想杀教皇
Oh, you were such a mess at Aquinas.
你在阿奎那斯可真是一团糟
The parade--
游♥行♥
is that where you're gonna do it?
你准备在那里动手是吗
The sun breaks over our fair city.
阳光洒满我们可爱的城市
God's faithful crowd every street corner.
上帝的信徒们挤满大街的每一个角落
The car stops, the door opens.
车停了 门开了
And the whole world watches
全世界都会亲眼看到
while a disgraced priest
一个可耻的牧师
murders the living embodiment
谋杀天主教希望的
of Catholic hope.
活化身
Rome's shame
罗马的耻辱
come full circle.
将再次重演
And what if I kill you now?
如果我现在就杀了你呢
Then another will take my place.
那就会有另一个人来替代我
And the ponies go round and round.
那队伍排得可长了
Would one of you be so kind
你们谁能行行好
as to pass me a towel?
给我递条毛巾
Hey, hon.
亲爱的
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Girls, what is this?
你们这是要干什么
We have to go. Now.
我们得马上离开
Without Mom?
不带你们的妈妈吗
She's not Mom.
她不是妈妈
I don't know how it happened,
我不知道是怎么回事
but he left me and went to her.
但是他离开我之后进入了她的体内
I recognize him.
我能认出他来
I believe her, Dad.
我相信她 爸爸
After everything that's happened,
发生了这么多事
I don't need any more proof.
我不需要更多的证据了
We have to leave this house now.
我们得立刻离开这栋房♥子
Okay. Okay.
好好好
Time for a family meeting.
是时候开个家庭会议了
I want to talk to Mom.
我想和我妈说话
You are talking to her.
你就是在和她说呢
My mom doesn't have three pupils.
我妈可没有三个瞳孔
Angie.
安吉
You can fight this.
你可以反抗的
Casey got through it, so can you.
凯茜撑过去了 你也可以
I'm not possessed, Henry.
我没被附身 亨瑞
This is integration.
这是结合
She invited me in.
她请我进来的
Don't you understand?
你不明白吗
This is permanent.
这是永久的
Why do you keep hurting us? What do you even want?
你为什么一直伤害我们 你究竟想要什么
The only thing that we've ever wanted:
我们一直想要的只是
that which is rightfully ours.
本来就属于我们的东西
We were His first creations.
我们是祂的第一批创造物
Did you know that?
你知道吗
We were loyal and perfect in every way.
我们既无比忠诚又极尽完美
And do you know what God did?
但你知道上帝做了什么吗
God got bored.
上帝无聊了
He got bored with our perfection.
祂因为我们的完美而感到无聊
So He created Man,
所以祂创造了人类
mortal and ugly, and... and then
不永生还丑得要死 然后...
He built them a sandbox,
祂给他们造了一个沙盒
and He filled it with tangible
在里边放满了有形的
and sensual delights.
充满欲望的好东西
Delights that we could never feel
我们永远感觉不到
or taste or experience.
品尝不到也体验不到的好东西
He created paradise,
祂创造了天堂
and he handed it over
又将它交给了
to a pack of primates rutting in the dirt.
一群在泥土里发♥情♥的灵长类动物
Well, this world was meant for us.
这世界本来是给我们的
And we're gonna take it back.
我们要把它夺回来
Tara.
塔拉
Sorry, I got sucked in.
抱歉 我看入迷了
Have you read this?
你读过这本书吗
She led such a life.
她的生活真不一般
Where did you get that?
你是从哪里找到的
Oh. When Chris was here, helping find Casey...
克丽丝在这里帮忙找凯茜的时候
I kind of asked her for her autograph
我问她要签名
and she gave me her own personal copy.
她就给我了她自己的那本
No. No, the feather--
不不 那羽毛...
where did you get that?
你是从哪儿拿到的
In the book.
在书里
Um, can I...
我能不能...
162.
162页
"I knew then that the demon would never rest,
"我当时就知道魔鬼绝不会停歇
"never stop, until it had taken Regan for its own.
"它永不会停止 直到将蕾根占为己有"
"It would keep coming for her
"它会不断地侵袭她
"until the end of time."
"直至世界尽头"
Did you know, we approached His Holiness years ago,
你知道吗 我们几年前就接触过教皇
back when he was still just a lowly
那时他还是个低级的
apostolic nuncio.
教廷大使
We offered him a peek behind the curtain,
我们给了他一窥幕后秘密
a chance to ascend this mortal slog.
摆脱这艰难凡间 飞天永生的机会
And do you know what he did?
你知道他做了什么吗
He turned his back on eternity,
他放弃了永世不朽
like a child.
就像一个孩子
I wonder if you'll make the same mistake.
我想知道你会不会犯同样的错误
Vocare Pulvere.
召唤恶魔
Tomorrow, when we wake up,
明天 我们醒来时
we can put all this behind us.
我们就可以把这一切抛于脑后
Bundle up. Go downtown.
团结一心 去市中心
We can wave at the pope.
我们可以向教皇招手
A little family outing. Won't that be fun?
一次家庭出游 不是很有趣吗
But first... you have to learn
但首先 你们要知道
that disobedience has consequences.
违抗是要吃苦果的
Which means that I'm gonna have to hurt one of you.
也就是说 我要伤害你们中的一个人
Just a little.
就轻轻的
Just so you remember.
只是让你们长长记性
Did you kill Grandma?
是你杀了外婆吗
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
看到没 我说的就是这种
That disrespectful tone of voice.
这种不尊敬的语气
No! Angela, stop! Let her go!
不 安吉拉 住手 放开她
Stop, please!
住手 求你了
Stop! I need to hear it.
住手 我要听你说
I need to hear you say you'll behave.
我要听你说 你会听话
We'll behave, I promise!
我们会听话的 我保证
Just please let her go!
求你放了她
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Angela, stop it!
安吉拉 住手
Angela! Please!
安吉拉 求你了
Angela, please, we swore to you.
安吉拉 求你了 我们发誓
Stop! Stop it. Angie!
住手 住手 安吉
You're killing her!
她快死了
Please, stop. Stop.
求你了 住手 快住手
Get the hell away from them.
离他们远一点
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表