剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
And, believe me, it is a promotion.
相信我 这是在提拔你
You don't want me here.
你们不想我在这里
Of course we do.
我们当然想
I have sinned.
我有罪孽
I don't deserve a promotion.
我不配接受提拔
I deserve to--
我应该...
Her husband dropped by my office.
她的丈夫去过了我的办公室
I know all about it.
我都知道
Then you know I can't.
那你应该知道我不能
It's a problem.
这确实是个问题
I'm not saying it's not.
我没说它不是
And you will do your penance.
你也将为此忏悔
But this transfer has been in the works for a while now.
但这次转职早已被提上日程
We can handle the husband on our side.
我们可以帮你搞定那位丈夫
Believe me, we've dealt with far worse.
相信我 我们处理过更糟的事
But you have to handle the girl on yours.
但你得把那个女人搞定
If you want this, that is.
当然 前提是你想拥有这一切
And you do want this, Tomas.
而你确实想要拥有这一切 托马斯
Father Dennis.
丹尼斯神父
Picking locks again.
你又撬锁了
Security's pretty lax around here.
这里的安保不咋地
You might want to put that on your to do list.
你应该把这个放在待办事项里
The diocese is closing down St. Anthony's.
主教管区要关闭圣安东尼
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
What did they offer you?
他们要给你什么
I've been asked to run St. Bridget's.
他们让我负责圣布里奇特
That's what you wanted, isn't it?
这不正是你想要的吗
And I bet it makes your friend Maria Walters happy.
你的朋友玛丽亚·沃特斯肯定会很开心
She's been a great friend to this church.
她为这座教堂付出了很多
Mind your back about this new gig.
你要小心这份新工作
You're playing the premiership now.
你现在算是总理了
And the higher you rise, the more there are to conspire your fall.
你爬得越高 受到的威胁就越多
Are you going to see His Holiness tomorrow?
你明天会去见教皇吗
I might be able to get you a good spot at the parade route.
我应该能给你在游♥行♥路线上找个好位置
I ain't much into parades.
我对游♥行♥不是很感兴趣
I'm gonna miss this place.
我会想念这里的
Remember this one?
记得这件吗
I wore it to your confirmation,
我穿着它去了你的坚信礼
and another girl had the same exact dress on.
有一个女孩和我穿得一模一样
This is way too short for me now.
现在我穿着太短了
You should try it.
你穿上试试吧
Okay.
好
Case,
小茜
don't make me whip out the tickle monster.
别逼我召唤出痒痒怪哦
So, we're all walking on eggshells around you, yeah?
我们现在在你面前都要小心翼翼
They treated me the same way after the accident.
我出车祸的时候他们也是这样对我的
Everyone's too afraid to ask you what you want for dinner,
所有人都不敢问你晚饭想吃什么
if you want to go to a movie.
想不想去看电影
Kat, please.
小凯 别说了
I just...
我只是...
I don't feel like talking.
不想说话
Right.
好吧
Rather just scroll through Twitter all night.
还不如刷一晚上的推特
Casey.
凯茜
They had names.
他们有名有姓
Families.
有家人
Kids.
有孩子
He did that,
是他干的
not you.
不是你
It was my body.
是我的身体
And my hands.
我的双手
He made me watch.
他逼我看着
He thought it was funny.
他觉得那很有趣
But you survived.
但你挺过来了
Yeah, great.
是啊 真好
Now what?
现在怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
We're gonna figure it out.
我们会想到办法的
I thought I told...
我不是说过...
Damn it.
该死
God,
上帝
our Father,
吾父
Your power brings us to birth,
您的神力赋予我们生命
and by Your command we return to dust.
您的神谕控制我们化为尘土
Lord, those who die still live
主啊 在您的显灵下
in Your presence.
死者如再生
Their lives change,
他们的生命虽已改变
but do not end.
但并未终结
I pray in hope for my family, relatives, and friends
我替我的亲朋好友祈祷
and for all the dead
替所有死者祈祷
known only to You.
唯有主知道
Unite us together again in one family,
让我们再次团聚在同一屋檐下
so that we may sing Your praise forever and ever.
方能永远吟唱您的赞歌♥
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
There you are.
你在这儿啊
The sisters sent me out to the garden.
修女们还让我到花♥园♥去
I've been looking all over the place for you.
我到处在找你
Vow of silence, right.
沉默之誓 知道了
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
It's a token of gratitude.
聊表谢意
What do you get a bunch of nuns, right?
给修女还能送什么啊 是吧
Well, it was either this or warm, woolen mittens.
不送这个那就得送暖和的羊毛手套了
No?
不喜欢
I wanted to thank you for saving my little girl.
我想感谢你救了我的小女儿
Although, I must say you did waiver a bit, didn't you?
虽然我得说你当时有点放弃的意思吧
We should have killed you when we had the chance.
我们当时有机会就该杀了你
She speaks.
开口了啊
I felt you the moment you walked through these doors.
你走进大门的那一刻我就察觉到了
I don't know how we missed it the first time.
我不知道最初怎么就错失了良机
Well, you were distracted.
你当时无暇顾及我嘛
I tried to let it go,
我试过放手的
but I just knew
但我很清楚
that I wouldn't be able to live with myself
只要你还活得好好的
knowing that you were still out there.
我就没法好好过日子
Not after what you did to me.
谁让你曾经那样对我
All the suffering for nothing.
一切痛苦都白费了
In the end, you're just a child throwing a tantrum.
到头来你只是个发脾气的小孩
"Tantrum"?
"发脾气"
This is not a tantrum.
我可不是在发脾气
This is a victory lap.
我是在庆祝胜利
They had to clip it with bolt cutters to get it off.
他们得用断线钳才能把它拆下来
Mom?
妈妈
What do you, um...
你还...
What do you remember about...?
你还记得...
I remember what it felt like.
我记得那是什么感觉
What did it feel like for you?
你有什么感觉
Like nothing about me was mine anymore.
我觉得一切都不再受我控制
Mmm, because he was inside you, right?
因为他附在你身体里了 是吧
It's as deep as anyone can get.
任谁都会深陷其中
It's so intimate,
那么亲密
isn't it?
对不对
No. That's...
不 我...
That's not how it was for me.
我不是那种感觉
Well, no, uh, I know, you had to say, no.
不 我知道你必须说不
I mean, that's the game, right?
游戏规则就是这样 不是吗
But, at a certain point,
但从某种程度上说
you asked for it.
这是你自找的
So much shame for enjoying it.
你的享受让你充满罪恶感
And the dirty little secret is
而那见不得人的小秘密就是...
you fell in love with him.
你已经爱上他了
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表