剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Without hesitation.
我绝不会犹豫
That boy needs my help.
那个男孩需要我的帮助
I won't abandon him.
我不会抛弃他
Rome will not forgive this, Marcus.
罗马不会原谅你的 马科斯
It's not their forgiveness I seek.
我没想得到他们的原谅
Gabriel, Gabriel, come back to me. Come back to me.
加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 回来 快回来
Come back.
回来
God has not abandoned you.
上帝还没放弃你
Marcus.
马科斯
Marcus!
马科斯
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Freely will I offer you sacrifice.
我愿自我牺牲
Every unclean spirit, every satanic power,
所有不洁的灵魂 所有撒旦的力量
every onslaught of the infernal adversary.
所有地狱的攻击
Hello?
你好
We command you, begone...
我们命令你 速速退散
Can-can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
and fly far from the Church of God.
远离上帝的教会
Please, can you hear me?
请问能听见我说话吗
Marcus!
马科斯
We command you.
我们命令你
Marcus!
马科斯
Angela, everything is under control. Okay, book Expo.
安吉拉 一切都在计划之中 书展
The Palmer is gonna try and grab the late booking... The Palmer?
朝圣者会把书都抢光的... 朝圣者
When do we worry about the Palmer? Angela?
我们什么时候开始担心朝圣者了 安吉拉
Yes?
怎么了
Go be with your family.
去陪陪家人吧
Angela. Fine.
安吉拉 好吧
Go. Go.
去吧 快去
Okay.
好吧
Mom?
妈
Hey, hon.
嗨 亲爱的
Are you all right? How was practice?
你还好吗 练习得怎么样
Practice was fine.
还不错
Good.
那就好
Oh, my God. Is everyone in this family allergic to light?
天啊 这家里所有人都对光过敏吗
Dinner's ready.
晚饭好了
Oh, what's that smell?
这是什么味道
Is that you?
是你吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
I just...
我只是...
just caught Mom crying, so...
刚看到妈妈在哭 所以...
That wasn't weird.
真是一点也不怪呢
I'm sure that was an accident.
肯定只是个意外
You're so mean to her.
你对她成见太深了
She only climbs up on her cross when she wants some attention.
她只有在需要关注的时候才会想要赎罪
Who does that sound like?
这话听起来像谁
Hey, we're... we're playing DePaul on Friday,
我们周五要出去玩
if you wanted to, you know,
如果你想...
someday possibly leave this room.
出去透透气的话就来吧
Pass.
不去
There will be guys there.
会有男生哦
Hard pass.
更不去了
You do realize this pity party thing stops being cute
你知道14岁以后还装可怜
when you're, like... 14?
就一点也不可爱了吧
Why do you care?
你管我♥干♥嘛
Because you're my stupid sister.
因为你是我的傻姐姐啊
Also, for real, I'm really hungry.
而且我真的很饿
Go eat without me.
你自己去吃吧
That's... that's one option.
这...这确实是个选择
Or...
或者...
Is that the tickle monster? Don't. Casey.
那是痒痒怪吗 不要 凯茜
'Cause he's coming to... Stop it. Don't do it.
因为他要... 快停下 住手
Get... Don't... He just wants to say hi.
走开 别... 他只是想打个招呼
Oh, my God, it's a smile. She's smiling.
天啊 她在笑 她笑了
Stop it. Stop it. I'm not kidding.
停下 停下 我没开玩笑
She remembers how to smile.
她还记得怎么笑
She's laughing. I'm serious.
她在笑 我说真的
I'm gonna tell Mom you're laughing.
我要告诉妈妈你在笑
I'm not laughing. Yeah, you are.
我没有笑 不 你笑了
Stop it.
快停下
It froze up again!
这玩意又卡住了
I'm on it, Mrs. Finley! I'm on it.
我这就去 芬利夫人 马上搞定
I told you I can't work this thing!
我跟你说过了 这样是不行的
Tara, have you seen the instruction book for the organ?
塔拉 你见过风琴的说明书吗
I think Mrs. Finley has it.
应该是在芬利夫人那里
It says "E-R-R"!
上面写着"错误"
I'm coming, Mrs. Finley. I'm coming.
我来了 芬利夫人 来了
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry, Father.
真的很对不起 神父
They said you were down here.
他们说你在这下面
No, it's fine, it's fine. You just, uh...
不要紧 没事的 你...
It's fine.
没关系的
Could I, uh... could I speak with you?
我能...我能跟你谈谈吗
Yes.
可以
So...
那个...
you're gonna think I'm, uh...
你可能会觉得我...
Um, what's troubling you, Angela?
你有什么困扰吗 安吉拉
Okay.
好吧
My daughter, Katherine.
我女儿 凯瑟琳
She's back from college.
她从大学回来了
She took a leave.
跟学校请了假
Car accident. Uh, someone died.
是因为那起交通事故 有人去世了
Her, um, friend.
是她的...朋友
And... ever since she got back from the hospital,
可是...自从她从医院回来之后
she's different.
她就变了
The way she talks.
她说话的方式
The way she looks at me.
她看我的眼神
She lost a friend. It's normal.
她失去了一个朋友 这很正常
It's-it's not depression.
那不是...那不是抑郁
I know depression.
我知道抑郁是什么样子
There are things going on in the house.
我觉得我家里好像有什么东西不对劲
My house.
就在我的房♥子里
I come down in the morning,
我早上下楼
and all of the chairs have been moved away from the table.
发现所有椅子都被人从桌子旁边挪开了
Or the bookshelves.
还有书架
All of the books are on the floor.
所有的书都散落在了地上
Well, maybe Henry's... It's not Henry.
也许是亨瑞 不是亨瑞
There are voices inside the walls.
墙里面会有声音
Well, you know, I have this fan back home.
你知道吗 我家里有台风扇
And sometimes, in the middle of the night,
有时候大半夜
starts to make this strange sound.
它会发出奇怪的声响
Like, uh, chaka, chaka, chaka, chaka, chaka...
嘀咔 嘀咔 嘀咔...
There is something inside my house.
我家绝对有异常
Angela, I'm...
安吉拉 我...
And I know how this sounds,
我知道这听起来很扯
but I have 400 employees under me.
可我手下有四百名员工
I'm not a crazy person.
我不是个疯子
No, I'm-I'm not saying you're crazy. I'm...
我不是说你疯了 我...
It's a demon.
是恶魔
A demon?
恶魔
And it's trying to take my daughter.
它想带走我的女儿
Angela, demons, um, aren't real.
安吉拉 恶魔...并不存在
They are an invention
他们只是教堂
of the Church to explain things like, um,
用来解释瘾症
addiction,
精神疾病
mental illness.
而虚构的事物而已
They were not monsters or creatures.
他们不是什么怪兽 或是什么生物
Demons are...
恶魔是...
metaphors.
一种比喻
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表