剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Is Casey inside the building?
凯茜在里面吗
Where is Casey?
凯茜在哪里
You are trespassing on private property.
你们已经擅闯了私人领地
You are creating a hostile environment
你们破坏了在这里隐居的
for the sisters who are cloistered here.
修女们的生活
As head of this priory,
作为这家修道院的院长
I request that all of you leave.
我请你们全都离开这里
Otherwise, I will be forced to call the police, and...
否则 我将不得不打电♥话♥报♥警♥...
We're already here.
我们已经来了
I would like these people to leave.
我希望这些人能离开
Uh, public sidewalks, so unless someone commits a specific crime,
这是公共人行道 除非有人犯了什么罪
there isn't a whole lot we can do.
我们也束手无策
It's an unlawful gathering.
这是非法聚集
Look, why don't you let me come in, take a quick look around,
不如你让我进去 四处看一看
we can tell all these nice people there's nothing to see here,
然后我们就可以告诉这些人 里面什么也没发生
everyone goes home.
大家就都可以回家了
Do you have a warrant?
你有搜查令吗
I was hoping we didn't need one, Sister.
我倒希望我不需要拿搜查令 修女
It's Mother.
是院长
Five minutes, we'll be out of your hair.
就给我五分钟时间 我就不再烦你了
Would you look at that?
瞧啊
You don't want to do that...
你不能...
Oh, quit squirming. It's barely been punctured.
别扭了 多大点伤啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
真不好意思
Have you ever been stabbed before?
你以前被人捅过吗
Myrtle Beach, 1974.
美特尔海滩 1974年
Ate two tabs of brown clown in the parking lot
在看完一场令人极其失望的
after a supremely disappointing ELO
所谓的电子音乐演奏会之后
quote unquote "concert." Yes.
我在停车场里吃了两份棕色小丑 是的
Yes, I'd like to report the discovery of human remains.
我发现了人类遗骸
Probably like... a dozen?
大概有...十几具吧
Yeah, a dozen.
对 十几具
Well, they wouldn't be remains
如果他们没死的话
if they weren't dead, would they?
也就称不上是遗骸了吧
Tattersal Landscaping at Overton and 11th.
在奥弗屯大街和11号♥大街交叉口的塔特索尔景观公♥司♥
Boiler room.
锅炉房♥
Check the boiler room.
检查一下锅炉房♥
Tattersal. T-A-T-T-E-R-S-A-L.
塔特索尔 塔 特 索 尔
Sure. I'll hold.
好 我等着
Let me call.
让我打吧
I do a bang-up '40s gumshoe.
我模仿私♥家♥侦♥探♥可是一流
Strike terror, Lord,
主 请击败
into the beast now laying waste to your vineyard.
那在你的葡萄园中放肆的野兽
Fill your servants with courage to fight manfully
让您的使徒们有勇气
against that reprobate dragon... Marcus...
与恶龙对抗 马科斯
... lest he despise those who put their trust in you...
以免他唾弃那些相信你的人
It's not working. It wants Angela.
这不管用 它想要的是安吉拉
All the more reason to keep her away.
所以我们更不能让她待在这里
You saw how it woke when she was in here.
你也看到她在屋里的时候恶魔醒了过来
She could help us draw the demon out. Bait the whale.
她能帮我们把恶魔引出来 做个诱饵
You never give a demon what it wants.
我们绝对不能让恶魔得偿所愿
Why not? Why not give it to her?
为什么不能 为什么不能让她试试
You disobeyed my direct order.
你违背了我的命令
I don't take orders from you.
我本来就不受你的指挥
Well you should, 'cause you're gonna get her killed.
可你就该听我的 不然你会害死她的
Well, I'm not the one with blood on my hands.
可我不是害死过人的那个人
No, you're not, 'cause you're not an exorcist.
你当然不是 因为你根本不是驱魔人
And you're not a priest.
而你也不是牧师
Tomas, Tomas!
托马斯 托马斯
It worms its way in...
它钻进了我们脑里...
...and it lays its little eggs.
产下了自己的卵
Angela beat it once.
安吉拉战胜过它一次
It's a risk.
这是在冒险
...blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
你的恩典是你孕育的果实 主
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
天主圣母玛利亚
pray for us sinners,
为我等罪人
now and at the hour of our death.
今祈天主 及我等死候
Our Father, who art in heaven,
我们在天的父
hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come,
愿你的名被尊为圣 愿你的国来临
Thy will be done...
愿你的旨意承行于地
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I can't emphasize enough the risk you're taking.
我没法告诉你这到底有多冒险
Don't think a 40-year absence will protect you.
不要认为你赶走了它40年就能免受侵害
I know this thing better than anyone.
我比任何人都更要了解它
If you feel it poking around at all,
如果你感觉到它的力量
even the slightest twinge,
哪怕只是稍稍的一点小动作
you run.
都要赶紧跑
Drop everything and run.
放下一切 赶紧离开
...All wretched powers...
所有可憎的力量
all wicked legions...
所有邪恶的军团
All infernal invaders...
所有可恶的入侵者
Hello, Mommy.
你好啊 妈妈
You're not my daughter.
你不是我的女儿
That's right.
没错
Your daughter's dead.
你的女儿已经死了
Isn't that what you told Padre?
你就是这么对神父说的吧
What kind of mother gives up hope that easily?
什么样的母亲会这么快就放弃希望
All Satanic powers...
所有恶魔的力量
All wicked legions...
所有邪恶的军团
I liked you better as a soloist.
我更喜欢你自己上
Hiding behind a civilian, Marcus?
竟然躲在凡人身后啊 马科斯
Keep it talking.
让它继续说话
About what?
说什么
The more mundane, the better.
越多琐事越好
Words don't matter.
说什么不重要
Yes, Mother.
对啊 母亲
Distract me.
分散我的注意力啊
Do-- do you remember when you broke your foot?
你还记得你把脚扭伤的时候吗
Riveting.
接了铆钉
Keep on with it.
继续说
You had a play date.
你当时和别的小朋友一起玩
You were at, uh, you were at Saylor's house.
你当时去了赛勒家
And you were climbing a tree in the backyard, the oak.
在他家后院爬树 一棵橡树
And one of the branches snapped,
有一根树枝断了
and you fell.
你就摔了下来
Good. Keep talking.
很好 接着说
You fell.
你摔下来了
Uh, your foot...
你的脚...
Casey, you broke your foot.
凯茜 你的脚骨折了
You thought about it, didn't you?
你之前想过 对不对
When she was born.
她出生的时候
Couldn't wait to rip her from your teat
她就像只小病猫一样
like a sickly kitten.
被你迫不及待断了奶
And you didn't cry.
而你没有哭
You didn't even call home.
你都没打电♥话♥回家
Which is what you really should have done.
你本应该打电♥话♥回家的
You just-- you just started walking.
可你却自己站起来开始走
Suppose it's my fault...
我想我不该...
for stretching you out.
找你帮忙
Leaving a hole that nothing could ever quite fill.
留下一个永远无法弥合的洞
You walked home.
你走了回家
All three blocks.
走了三个街区
And you didn't cry.
你都没有哭
Not even once.
一次都没哭
On a broken foot, you walked.
你的脚骨折了 却走了回家
Not Henry.
亨瑞不知道
Not your daughters.
你女儿们也不知道
Bet she didn't tell you...
我猜她也没告诉你...
she scraped the first one out.
她打掉了第一个孩子
And that's when--
而那时...
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表