剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
You can stop hovering.
你别在这儿乱转就是帮忙了
Tara, can you show Ms. MacNeil how to use the copy machine?
塔拉 你能不能教麦克尼尔女士使用复印机
Sure.
好
This way.
这边请
I-I know this is a rotten time to say this,
我知道现在不太适合跟你说这个
but I'm a huge fan of yours.
但我是您的忠实粉丝
Oh, aren't you sweet?
你嘴可真甜
What's your name? Tara.
你叫什么 塔拉
I'm sorry.
对不起
You let us walk into that room with incomplete information.
你没有告诉我们全部情况就让我们为她驱魔
Now two men are dead.
现在两个人因此而丧命
You lied.
你骗了我们
What are the police telling you?
警♥察♥怎么说
That there was someone else.
他们说现场还有别的人
An accomplice, a kidnapper.
同谋 绑♥架♥犯
'Cause they think there's no way
因为他们不相信
a restrained, sedated girl
一个被固定 注射了镇静剂的女孩
could have done what she did.
能做出那种事来
What's gonna happen to her?
她会怎么样
Possession is like...
附身就像...
a virus.
一种病毒
Well, you know this.
这你知道
The more aggressive the attack,
攻击越具威胁性
the more damage it does to the body.
身体受到的损伤就越大
It'll force her to submit.
它会逼她屈从
And when that happens?
然后呢
A union of demon and host,
恶魔与寄体融合
two entities becoming one.
成为一个整体
Integration.
结合
Integration is said to be...
据说结合是...
permanent.
永恒的
"Permanent"?
永恒的
The soul is destroyed, so
灵魂被彻底摧毁
even if you performed an exorcism, it wouldn't matter.
即使你为她驱魔 也无济于事了
Are you saying she's gonna die?
你是说她会死
I'm saying if we don't find her soon...
我是说如果我们不快点找到她
there won't be anything left to save.
就真的回天乏术了
You can't give up on her.
你们不能放弃她
No one will give up on her.
没人会放弃她
Father, when the same thing happened to me,
神父 我当时被附身的时候
you'd have thought there was none of me left.
你可能会认为我已经不在了
But I was still in there.
可我一直在
Is there anything that you remember that could be of help to us?
你还能不能想起什么来 好帮助我们
Hey, you know, well, you have a good think about that,
算了 您老慢慢想吧
'cause we've really got the time.
我们有的是时间
You could have shown more compassion for her.
你就不能同情她一下吗
You can apologize for me.
你可以去替我向她道歉啊
Where are you going? To hunt.
你要去哪儿 狩猎
"Hunt"? What do you mean, hunt?
狩猎 那是什么意思
Demons disrupt the natural order.
恶魔会扰乱自然秩序
Strange flocking behavior-- birds, dogs, people.
比如奇怪的集群现象 例如鸟 狗 人
What I need is a bloody police scanner.
我需要一个警方扫描仪
What can I do?
我能做些什么
Nothing.
什么也不用
Because I made one mistake?
就因为我犯了一个错误
Yeah. 'Cause you made a mistake.
因为你犯了错误
It won't happen again.
那件事不会再发生了
You're right there.
你说得对
How I envy you, Tomas.
我真嫉妒你 托马斯
You've got a family, a parish,
你有家人 有教区
a woman that you love.
还有深爱的人
Please... Keep your voice down.
拜托你...说话小点声
You're a good man.
你是个好人
A good priest.
优秀的牧师
But you've got too much to lose.
但你身上的包袱太重了
You can never be an exorcist.
你不可能成为驱魔人的
Well, I'm gonna hunt, too.
我也要去狩猎
Only I'll have a hundred volunteers and half the Chicago police.
因为我有上百名志愿者 还有芝加哥警署一半的警力
Bully for you.
你真棒
The kidnapping of Casey Rance has shaken our city.
发生在凯茜·兰斯身上的绑♥架♥案令全市震惊
But this case is receiving
但我们警署已将
the full attention of my department.
全部精力放在了这起案件上
The person or persons responsible for her disappearance
我们一定会将绑♥架♥她的罪魁祸首
will be brought to justice.
逮捕归案
The Rance family has asked me to let you know
兰斯一家拜托我向大家转达
how grateful they are for your prayers tonight.
他们对今晚祈祷仪式的感激之情
We need more than that.
我们需要的不止这些
We need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
The Parish of St. Anthony's is offering a $100,000 reward
圣安东尼教区提供十万赏金
for information leading to Casey's recovery.
奖给提供凯茜下落的人
So if you see or hear anything that might help us,
如果你看到或听说任何可能帮到我们的消息
please call us.
请联♥系♥我们
Mrs. Rance!
兰斯太太
If you could say one thing to Casey right now...
如果你现在能对凯茜说一句话
For God's sake, leave her alone.
天啊 放过她吧
Have some decency. Mrs. MacNeil,
有点道德行不行 麦克尼尔太太
can you tell us what your involvement in this matter is?
您能告诉我们您和此事有什么关联吗
Casey is my granddaughter.
凯茜是我的外孙女
I'm here with our family.
这些是我的家人
Wasn't her daughter possessed or something?
她女儿不是被附身了吗
What about the nine people
那离这里八百米
who got murdered half a mile from here?!
被杀的九个人呢
Poor people of color.
可怜的有色人种
Guess that don't rate with your department, Superintendent.
你们警署没算上他们吧 警长
I guess because we don't have any movie stars backing us,
因为我们没有电影演员的声援
none of y'all with the cameras give a...
你们这些摄影师不在乎
Don't put... Officer, stand down.
别碰 警官 退下
Point your damn cameras in this direction.
把你们的镜头对准这里
Get your lights on these faces.
照照这些人
We don't have any reward money,
我们没有赏金
but they're people, too.
但他们也是人
They're Chicago, too.
他们也是芝加哥人
Andre Christopher Williams!
安德烈·克里斯多夫·威廉姆斯
Lydia Denise Williams!
莉迪亚·丹尼斯·威廉姆斯
Randall James McAlister!
兰道尔·詹姆斯·麦卡利斯特
Rhonda Foley McAlister!
朗达·福利·麦卡利斯特
Danielle McAlister Simpson!
丹妮尔·麦卡利斯特·辛普森
Hakim Mohammed Abouzaid!
哈金·默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿布扎伊德
James Anthony Simpson!
詹姆士·安东尼·辛普森
Patricia Walls!
派翠西亚·沃尔斯
Etta Mae Walls!
埃塔·梅伊·沃尔斯
Forgive me for asking questions you've already answered,
抱歉我要再问您已经回答过的问题
Mr. Rance.
兰斯先生
On the night that Casey was put in the ambulance,
凯茜被送上救护车的那晚
a man was taken into custody, a priest.
一位神父被拘留了
That's right.
没错
It's my understanding that he performed a...an exorcism here?
我听说他在这里施行了驱魔
Yes, with our permission.
对 是我们同意的
But not the permission of the Church.
但没有经过教会同意
Which we've managed to keep out of the papers,
我们没有让此事登报
as a favor to our friends in the diocese.
算是帮教区的朋友一个忙
I'm a Catholic myself.
我也是天主教♥徒♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just the one priest, yes?
就一位神父 对吗
Yes.
对
We'd like to speak with this Marcus Keane again.
我们想再跟马科斯·基恩谈谈
How is that supposed to help you find my daughter?
这跟找我的女儿有什么关系
Is he okay there?
他没事吧
Yes.
没事
He's fine. He's recovering from a brain injury.
他没事 他受过脑损伤 还在康复中
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表