剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
working together at my law firm,
我只需再把我的朋友们赶走 就大功告成啦
and all I have to do is kick out my friends.
哦 好啦好啦 Holly 别生气嘛
Oh. Okay, Holly, let's put the genie back in the bottle.
我真是脑子进水了
What the hell was I thinking?
你今晚不是为见我而来的
You didn't go to that thing tonight to see me.
你是来找工作的
You went to get a job.
而且你也不是单飞 你是被解雇了
And you're not "Flying solo," You're unemployed.
而且你还是个啃老族
And freeloading off your parents.
说话嫑这伤人嘛
Hey, hey!
伦家在家也做家务好的咩
It's not like I don't do chores.
你根本不在乎我
You don't care about me.
你从来就没在乎过我
You've never cared about me.
你只在乎你自己
All you care about is yourself.
Holly 我一想到我们以前有多么的信任对方我就难过
Holly, it pains me to know that the trust we once had...
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
今晚唯一会被赶走的人就是你
The only one getting kicked out of an apartment tonight is you.
让我告诉你我的这些朋友是什么人吧
And let me tell you something about those g...
就是他们
about these guys.
他们是我朋友
They're my friends.
也许是最好的朋友了
Maybe my best friends.
一想到他们在我们
And knowing that they are always there for me
分手的这8个月期间
is what helped me get through the...
一直在那帮我照顾我 我就 .........
Eight months since we've been broken up.
你走吧
Just please leave.
- Holly - 嘿
- Holly. - Hey.
听着 女士说了 走吧
Look, the lady said, "Leave."
给我那个赠品包
Give me that swag bag.
我以前怎么会想要嫁给
How could I have been so blind as to think
这么一个男的 我真是瞎眼了
I was gonna marry that guy? Ugh!
别多想了你变了
Face it, you've changed.
你的眼光有变好哟 看看我们就知道啦
You got better taste in men.
没错
Yeah, I do.
- 是滴呀 - 谢啦 各位
- Yeah, you do. - Thanks, you guys.
- 啊 - 过来
- Ah. - Come here.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表