剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
你太让我伤心了
You've broken my heart!
没事的 妈妈 我会想办法补救的
It's okay, mom, I'm--I'll fix it.
- 我让他回到我身边 - 看 不是那么简单的吧
- I'll get him back, it's-- - see, not so easy, is it?
我 我不知道 你完蛋了
I--I don't know. You're screwed.
是啊 我是说 我怎么才能告诉那个女人
Yeah, I mean, how am I gonna tell that woman
8个月前我发现我未婚夫背叛了我
That I caught my fianc? Cheating on me eight months ago,
不会再有婚礼了
And there's no wedding?
我是说
I mean...
你刚刚就做到了
You just did.
她在我身后 是不是
She's right behind me, isn't she?
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈
Mom...
听着 Holly 去和你妈妈谈谈吧
Look, Holly, just go talk to your mother.
最糟糕的部分已经结束了
The worst part's over.
哦 不 最糟糕的部分才刚刚开始
Oh, no, the worst part has just begun.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
哦 妈妈 说点什么
Oh, mom, say something.
求你了
Please?
8个月
Eight months.
你骗了我8个月
You've been lying to me for eight months.
每次我们打电♥话♥
Every time we talked on the phone.
每次我说起Brad和婚礼
Every time I brought up Brad and the wedding,
都是谎言
It was all a lie.
我们去了婚纱店
We went to a bridal shop.
你选了一件婚纱
You picked out a wedding dress.
都是谎言
And it was all a lie.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我到底是个什么样的妈妈
What kind of mother have I been
以至于让你觉得不能和我说这件事
To make you feel you couldn't tell me.
亲爱的 真的对不起
Honey, I am so sorry.
真的吗 你觉得对不起我
Really? You're sorry?
你认为我要说什么
Well, what did you think I was going to say?
类似这种的
Something like that.
我 我 我不明白
I-I-I don't get it.
你姐姐告诉我所有的事
Your sister tells me everything.
就是这个
That's it.
这就是为什么我什么都不说
That's why I didn't say anything.
因为Jill 总是Jill
It's Jill. It's always about Jill.
Jill如何如何有个完美的生活了
How Jill leads the perfect life.
不是这样的
It's not that.
Jill并不完美 她只是结婚了
Jill's not perfect. She's just...Married.
我也结婚了
I--I get married.
我就是不明白
I don't get--
我
Me.
你不明白我
You don't get me.
不 亲爱的 你知道我为你感骄傲
No, honey, you know I'm so proud of you.
我只是想让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
我不想让你孤单一人
I don't want you to be alone.
妈妈 我很开心 好吗
Mom, I am happy, okay?
我不知道我这辈子是否会结婚
And I don't know if I'm ever gonna get married.
但是 我并不孤单
But, I'm not alone.
厨房♥里还有三个男人呢
I've got those three guys in the kitchen.
相信我 他们比Brad强多了
Trust me, they're a lot better for me than Brad was.
额 那个brad让我觉得恶心
Ugh, that brad makes me sick.
只要想想你自己经历了
To think you had to go through
那些痛苦的事
The pain of that all by yourself.
我的心都要碎了
It broke my heart.
我知道
I know.
知道有什么事让我心碎吗
Know what breaks my heart?
你从来不给我机会做这个
You never gave me a chance to do this.
来吧
Come on.
我们现在能出来了吗
Can we come out now?
再紧点儿 妈咪
Tighter, mommy.
嗯
Mmm.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表