剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
He's not my jockey yet.
他还不是我的人呢
What's taking so long?
怎么这么长时间?
Well, isn't that a good sign?
额 这迹象难道不好吗?
I mean, the longer they're out,
他们玩得越久
it means they're having fun, right?
说明他们玩得越开心 对吧?
Or the little guy drank too much,
或者那个小矮人喝多了
and she's carrying him back to middle earth.
她得把他驮回中土
Well, this is my place, so...
嗯 我到家了 那么
I guess we're at that awkward point in the evening.
我想这就是尴尬的时候了
The goodnight. Uh, yeah.
尴尬的晚安 额对
Well, listen, no pressure, but if you're free tomorrow...
千万别有压力 但如果你明天有空...
I'd love to.
我愿意
Was that too eager?
表现的太饥渴了吗?
Ask me again.
再问一遍
Would you go... What time?
你想不想... 几点?
Damn.
见鬼
I gotta work on that.
我得练习练习了
Well, good... goodnight.
嗯 晚... 晚安
Oh, shoot.
哦 靠
'Night.
晚安
Nighty-night.
安安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight, Phil.
晚安 菲尔
Hey! Robbie.
嗨! 罗比
I got your call. Is there a problem?
接到你电♥话♥了 有什么问题吗?
Phil...
菲尔...
This is the toughest part of the business.
生意中最艰难的就是这部分
You know, telling agents that you're not gonna go with them.
告诉经纪人你不和他们签约了
So as my new agent, you're gonna do it for me.
那么作为我的新任经纪人 你将帮我♥干♥这事
Really?
真的?
Congratulations.
恭喜
Ha! Robbie!
哈! 罗比!
I'll never do that again.
再也不敢了
Hey, man, you and I,
嘿 兄弟 你和我
we're gonna make a lot of money together.
我们会赚一大笔钱的
Oh, you've already come through for me with Holly.
哦 我和霍莉的事儿你已经帮了很大忙了
Yeah, she's great, isn't she?
嗯 她很棒 对吧?
Oh, she's perfect.
哦 她很完美
And once I close, I'll be setting a new record.
一旦我和她搞上了 就会创新记录了
My first six-footer.
我的第一个六尺女友
What?
什么?
Oh, it's a little game
哦 是我和其他赛马师玩的
that me and the other jockeys play.
一个小游戏
You know, who can nail the tallest chick.
谁上的妞最高
Holly is gonna put me at the top of the leader board.
霍莉会把我推向排行榜的顶端的
Thanks, buddy.
哥们儿 谢谢
Hey, Phil. What's up?
嗨 菲尔 还好吗?
Once again, Edna437 is the high bidder.
又一次 埃德娜437出价最高
Looks like grandma found the credit card.
看起来某人信♥用♥卡♥花不完了
Hey.
嘿
What do you know?
你猜怎么着?
Edna has a little competition.
埃德娜遇到竞争了
Clocklover just went up to $275.
时钟爱人涨到二百七十五块了
Oh, I love it when the bidding heats up.
哦 竞价的时候太棒了
It's better than sex.
比做♥爱♥还棒
Plus, nobody cries after.
还有 事后不会有人哭
Oh, I gotta stretch my legs.
哦 我得伸伸胳膊腿了
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
How do you sit on that couch for so long?
一直坐在那沙发上你怎么受得了?
The lutzes are a sedentary people.
卢茨人是二等人种
I was nine before I saw my grandfather stand.
第一次看到我爷爷站着是在我九岁
My login...
我的用户
Edna437.
埃德娜437
Enter bid.
进入竞价
$300.
三百块
Done.
搞定
Hey, Stuart. What's up?
嗨 斯图尔特 还好吗?
Not much.
还好
Isn't that, uh, isn't that the way you want it?
你是不是 额 是不是就想这样?
Uh, you say, "what's up?" I say, "not much."
额 你问"还好吗" 我回答"还好"
And then we read.
然后看报纸
Aren't you gonna ask me what's up?
你不问问我还好吗?
Oh, uh, all right.
哦 额 好吧
Uh, what's up, Phil?
额 还好吗 菲尔?
I signed the jockey.
我签了那个赛马师
Hey, congratulations!
嘿 恭喜啊!
Yeah, I feel great about it.
嗯 我很开心
Why are you looking at me like something's wrong?
你为什么这么看着我 跟出了什么事似的?
Nothing's wrong.
没出什么事儿
Here's the deal.
其实是这样的
I just found out that our jockey kinda has
我刚发现我们的赛马师
this little contest
和他的同行
about who can sleep with the tallest woman
有个小竞赛
with his other little jockey buddies.
看谁睡过的女生最高
That's the only reason he's seeing Holly.
这是他和霍莉约会的唯一原因
See? I knew you'd get all up in my face about this, man.
我就说嘛 你早就从我的表情上看出来了
Look, she's having a good time.
她现在很幸福
He's having a good time.
他也很开心
Everyone walks away having a good time.
大家好聚好散
It's not like she's in love with the guy.
她不会是来真的
Stuart, don't give me that
斯图尔特别摆出你那
"who are you trying to convince" look.
"你以为你在坑谁"的表情
See, this is why we never talk.
这就是为什么我们聊不到一块去
'Cause you don't know when to shut up!
因为你不知道什么时候闭嘴!
I can't sit on this couch one more minute.
我不能坐在这沙发上了
I'm going to my bedroom and sit down.
我要去我卧室坐下
Come in.
请进
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How do you like my... my new dress?
我新裙子怎么样?
I bought it for my date with Robbie tonight.
为今晚和罗比的约会而买♥♥的
Tonight? He's coming over tonight?
今晚? 他今晚要过来?
Yeah. If he plays his cards right,
是啊 要是他能把握机会
he might end up in the winner's circle.
他会尝到甜头的
Okay, but the important thing is,
话是这么说 但重要的是
you're having fun in a nothing-serious,
你只是随便玩玩
everyone-walks-away, friends kinda way, right?
大伙以后散了也还是朋友 对吧?
Actually, I don't know how quick
但说真的 我不知道离开他
I'm gonna be walking away from this one.
我需要多久才能缓过来
I mean, I've had the best time the last few days.
我这几天过得很开心
And you know how I've kind of been
你也知道 自从订婚告吹后
a little gun-shy about dating ever since the engagement
我就对这种事有点畏惧
blew up in my face, so...
所以...
But Robbie's just...
罗比太不一样了...
he's kind of renewed my faith in men.
他重新点燃了我对男人的信心
And I have you to thank, Phil.
这得谢谢你 菲尔
So thank you so much.
非常感谢
Bye.
拜
Would you get off my back?!
你能别烦我了吗?!
Oh, it's an amazing feeling.
哦 那是种奇妙的感觉
Oh.
哦
You're on top of this graceful thoroughbred,
骑着这种优良的纯种马
the blood coursing through your body
身体里的热血在不断奔腾着
as you ride her into the stretch,
当她全身得以舒展时
gently stroking her to the finish.
亲亲拍她让她停下
And if you know what you're doing,
如果你对她了如指掌
you can control her with the slightest touch
你可以用手轻轻触摸她
of your hand.
来给她指令
You sound like a really good rider.
听起来你真是个好骑手
Go away!
滚!
Excuse me.
失陪一下
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表