剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
闻起来不错啊
That smells great.
奶奶 你在做什么吃的
What you cooking, Nana?
爪子拿开
Paws off.
是给哈斯凯尔的
It's for Haskell.
既然他不想从屋子里滚出来
Since he refuses to come out of his room,
我就用他最爱的早餐
I'm going to lure him out with the delicate aroma
大嘴培根的美妙味道把他引出来
of his morning favorite, jowl bacon.
你打算把他引出来然后杀了他?
You trying to lure him out or kill him?
我真不敢相信他居然爱上了尼基
I can't believe he's in love with Nicki.
我知道
I know.
他脱口而出之后又发生什么事了?
So what happened after he blurted it out?
哦 她说什么?
Oh, she said, "what?"
然后他就跑了
And then he ran.
然后我又说了句什么?
Then I said, "what?"
我也跑了
Then I ran.
- 你为什么要跑啊? - 本能反应
- Why did you run? - Instinct.
一听有人说我爱你 我立马消失
I hear the words "I love you," I'm gone.
可是 他也不能总待在房♥间里不出来啊
Well, he can't stay locked in his room forever.
斯图尔特 没有用的
Stuart, it's not happening.
哦 会有用的
Oh, it will.
培根那原始的香味 任何男人都很难抗拒
Bacon is a primal smell that no man can resist.
是培根吗?
Do I smell bacon?
是的
Yeah.
我们想用它把哈斯凯尔从房♥间里引出来
We're using it to lure Haskell out of his room.
我真不敢相信 你们知道他现在的感受
I can't believe you two knew how he felt,
居然一句安慰的话都没有
and you didn't say anything.
哦 他让我们什么都别说 我们做过承诺的
Oh, well, he asked us not to, and we made a pact.
没错 修女与神父之间的承诺
That's right, sisters before misters.
- 点个赞 - 耶
- Up high. - Hey.
嘿 他出来了
Hey, there he is.
哥们 你这是要去哪儿啊?
Where you going, buddy?
去个遥远的地方
To a land far, far away.
哈斯凯尔 我知道你觉得很没面子
Haskell, we know you're embarrassed,
但是你不能逃避啊
but you can't just run away.
我当然能
Yes, I can.
遇到羞辱 吕策家的人走为上策
When humiliated, the Lutzes flee.
我们从罗马尼亚移♥民♥到这里
The reason we emigrated from Romania was due to
就是因为在王子晚宴上一次
an unfortunate incident at the prince's dinner party
和一记响屁有关的意外
involving an unmuffled fart.
- 亲爱的 我能说几句吗? - 不能
- Sweetie, may I say something? - No.
既然你都把话挑明了
Now that the cat's out of the bag,
你不觉得你至少应该
don't you think you at least owe it to yourself
知道尼基的想法吗?
to find out how Nicki feels?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
我无法再面对那个女人
I can never face that woman again.
嗨 哈斯凯尔
Hi, Haskell.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
伙计们 能回避一下吗?
Guys, would you mind?
我想和哈斯凯尔单独谈谈
I'd like to speak to Haskell in private.
当然
Of course.
你们听到美女说什么了 退下吧
You guys heard the lady. Scram.
哦 我也是
Oh, me too?
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
你到底发什么神经?
What the hell is wrong with you?
哟
Ow.
什么人能向一个根本不了解的人
What kind of person says they're in love
说我爱你?
with someone they barely know?
对不起 我就是脱口而出
I'm sorry. It just slipped out.
听着 我刚刚离婚
Look, I just got out of a marriage.
对我来说爱这个字很是让我困惑
The word "love" is confusing to me right now.
太吓人 太恐怖了
It's scary, terrifying.
这是非常糟烂的一个字
It's a horrible, horrible word.
我永远都不会再用了
I'll never use it again.
听着 哈斯凯尔 你是个好人
Look, Haskell, you're a great guy.
尼基 等一下
Nicki, wait.
- 我可以说两句吗? - 不可以
- May I say something? - No.
我们假设哈斯凯尔从来没说过那个字
Let's say Haskell had never said the I word.
那你会考虑和他一起出去吗?
Is he someone you'd at least consider going out with?
- 是的 当然 - 哦
- Yeah, I guess so. - Oh.
那么 哈斯凯尔 你会
And, Haskell, would you...
哦 天啊 当然
Oh, God, yes.
我是说 管他呢
I mean, whatever.
那么 你们俩为什么不去共进晚餐
Well, then why don't you guys go out to dinner
好好了解一下对方呢?
and get to know each other better?
你是说约会吗?
What, you mean like on a date?
我不想给这个定性
I wouldn't put any labels on it.
那么我们可以
So would we be...
我说过不要标签 不要定性
I said no labels.
这样的话 将来 如果我们时间
Well, perhaps in the future, if our schedules
允许 也许我们可以一起吃个饭?
should happen to line up, maybe we could get a quick bite?
今晚一起吃晚餐怎么样?
How about dinner tonight?
非常乐意
I'd love to.
我是说 我喜欢
I mean, like it.
我喜欢 我很喜欢
I'd like it. I'd like it.
我们去吃中国菜怎么样?
How about we go for Chinese?
大爱啊
I'd love that.
嘿 说的是菜
Hey, it's food.
我可以说爱
I can say it.
哈恩斯 一知名内衣品牌
前夫总动员 第四季 第一集 穿哈恩斯的魔鬼
哦 真是一次冒险旅程
Well, that was an adventure.
我已经好久没有走过时代广场了
I haven't walked through Times Square in years.
是啊 我真后悔那样对待
Yeah, I still feel bad about what I did
查理·卓别林雕像 但是他突然动了
to that Charlie chaplin statue, but when it came to life,
真是吓死我了
it scared the hell out of me.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
是啊 我们到了
Yes, here we are.
你看 尽管今晚是如此美妙 女士
Look, as delightful as it was, my lady,
我想我们今晚就到此为止吧
I think it's best if the evening ends here.
哦 你这么说只是为了展现你的绅士风度吗?
Well, aren't you just the gentleman?
我很欣赏你这种按部就班的方式 哈斯凯尔
I really appreciate you taking things slow, Haskell.
- 慢慢来 - 慢慢来
- Baby steps. - Baby steps.
那好吧 晚安了
All right, well, night-night.
晚安
Night-night.
这么快就回来了
So much for night-night.
哈斯凯尔 怎么了?
What's up, Haskell?
哦 我不是哈斯凯尔 我是史蒂夫 记得吗?
Oh, I'm not Haskell. I'm Steve, remember?
我搬到洛杉矶之后 你把我的房♥间转租出去了
You sublet my apartment when I moved to L.A.
当然记得 快进来
Course I remember. Come on in.
- 你的演艺事业进行的怎么样 - 很好
- How's the acting going? - Great.
我刚签了一个广♥告♥
I just booked a commercial
明天在城里开拍
that starts shooting in town tomorrow.
哦 看看你 已经是大明星了
Well, look at you, big, successful actor.
那什么风把你吹到这里了?
Well, what brings you here?
我破产了 没有地方住
I'm broke, and I have no place to stay,
所以我想问问我是否能待在这
so I was wondering if I could stay here.
你想住在这?
You want... You want to stay here?
是的 就几天的时间
Yeah, it would just be for a few days.
我不会打扰你的
You wouldn't even know I'm around.
- 你要睡哪里? - 沙发上
- Where would you sleep? - On the couch.
以前朋友过来时 我都睡沙发
I've done it millions of times when friends used to crash here.
这个折叠沙发够你睡的?
You fit on the pull-out couch?
这个是折叠的?
It pulls out?
哦
Huh.
我不知道 史蒂夫 我真的不知道
I don't know, Steve. I don't know about this.
哦 哦 求你了尼基
Oh, oh, please, Nicki,
我真的没有别的地方去了
I have nowhere else to stay,
这份工作对我真的很重要
and this job is really important to me,
无论是在金融方面还是在经济方面
not only financially but economically.
好吧 好吧 你可以住这
Okay. Okay, you can stay.
谢谢 谢谢你 尼基
Thank you. Thank you, Nicki.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表