剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我还以为是Kevin
I was hoping it would be Kevin.
不是的
Oh, no, no.
我把他安置在一个安全
I dropped him off at his place where he's safe, sound,
能在他自己的床上独自酣睡的地方
and asleep in his own bed, alone.
我不敢相信你居然把他今天的表现
I can't believe you're blaming me
怪在我身上
for what happened tonight.
他又不是第一个
I mean, it's not like he's the first professional
在比赛前夜嘿个小咻的
basketball player ever to have a little sex
职业篮球运动员
the night before a game.
小咻
A little?
Holly 你把他操的跟汽车马达似的
Holly, you drained him like a car battery.
我这车都在停车场
This car's been stuck in a garage
困了长达8个月之久
for the last eight months.
无人驾驶
Undriven.
刹车坏了我也是无能为力啊
I can't help it if the brakes didn't work.
下次我会温柔点
I'll go easy on him next time.
Holly 不 不
Holly, no, no.
没有下次了
There... there can't be a next time.
你是说我们不能再见面了
You're telling me not to see the guy?
不能
No, no.
我从未干预过你的工作
I... I'd never get into your business like that.
我就是通知你 不能再和他OOXX了
I'm just saying you can't have sex with him.
什么
What?
直到赛季结束
Just till the season's over.
Phil 别啊
Phil, no.
我昨天刚死灰复燃
I came back from the dead last night.
放狗出笼 门房♥敞开
Forces were unleashed, gates were opened.
那感觉很棒
It was fun.
我很享受
I liked it.
我是个中能手
I'm good at it.
我不是要求你收手
I'm not asking you to stop.
我只是说 希望你能稍放一下手
I'm just saying, hold off for a bit.
好比自己是非洲肺鱼
Be like one of those African Lungfish.
当河水干涸
You know, the lake dries up,
他们就坐等雨季
and they just sit there waiting for the rains to come back.
如果我亟需下雨呢
What if I need it to rain before then?
你想过独自漫步雨中吗
You ever considered walking in the rain alone?
你怎么知道这些鱼能坚挺地活下去呢
Just what do you think this fish has been surviving on?
Holly 我知道有很多问题
Holly, I know it's a lot to ask,
但现在正是
but there's a lot at stake here
我和Kevin发达的大好时机
for me and Kevin.
我请求你帮我这个忙
I'm asking you to do me this favor.
作为朋友
As a friend.
你打友情牌
You played the friendship card.
玩儿阴的
That's not fair.
那见效吗
Did it work?
见效的不行
Yeah, it worked.
有个条件
On one condition.
你得陪我这样
You go without it, too.
同意
Okay.
我答应你 我不会和Kevin睡
I won't have sex with Kevin, either.
嘿 美女
Hey, beautiful.
嗨
Hi.
昨晚不好意思
Sorry about last night.
只是一场比赛罢了
It's one of those games,
今天又是崭新的一天
but today's a new day.
嗯
Hmm.
踏实睡了一觉后
I got a good night's sleep,
我胡汉三又回来了
and I'm back, baby.
呃 Kevin
Um, Kevin.
尽管那晚我很尽性
As much as I enjoyed the other night...
真心尽性
And believe me, I did...
但我们是否能放慢脚步
How about we slow things down a little bit
从互相了解开始呢
and just get to know each other a little bit?
没问题 你想从哪开始
Okay, what do you wanna do?
嗯
Um...
你喜欢棋牌游戏吗
Well, are you a fan of board games?
不喜欢
No.
喜欢阅读吗
Do you like books?
还成
They're all right.
好也 我们为彼此朗读吧
Oh, good. We'll read to each other.
洛丽塔啊
"Lolita...
你是我生命的光芒 是我两腰的火燄
Light of my life, fire of my loins."
滚丫的破书
Screw the book.
知道么 我们不需要棋牌或书籍
You know, we don't need books or board games.
我们谈谈心 增进了解吧
Let's just talk and get to know each other better.
没问题
Okay.
呃 呃
Uh...Uh...
Kevin 是什么促使你成为篮球员的
So, Kevin, what made you decide to become a basketball player?
Holly亲 我身高2米08
Holly, I'm almost 7 feet tall.
是啊
Yes, you are.
高大威武的你
A big strong man...
有着厚实的手掌
With big strong hands...
强壮的臂膀
And big strong shoulders.
还有什么问题想问我吗
Is there anything else you want to ask me?
有的
Yes.
记得我闺房♥的方位吗
Do you remember where my bedroom is?
当然
Yes.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
他的背会没事的哦
Is his back going to be okay?
到医院确诊前都不好说
We won't know until we take him to the hospital.
能说说发生什么事了吗
Can you describe what happened?
我以为他假装向左其实向右
Oh, I thought he was faking left and going right,
但是他却直捣黄龙
but instead he was driving straight to the bucket.
打给Phil
Call Phil.
今晚我不能上场了
I'm not going to be able to play tonight.
哦 不不不 不要惊慌
Oh, no, no, no. Don't panic.
你很快就会行动自如的
You'll probably be up on your feet in no time.
猛女啊
Damn, woman.
我伤了Kevin
I broke Kevin.
- 嘿 Phil - 嘿
- Oh, hey, Phil. - Hey.
我在看每日新闻上我家球员的报道
Check out the nice write-up my boy got in the daily news.
哦
Oh.
一场糟糕的比赛不能改变Kevin Tyler
"One bad game doesn't change the fact that Kevin Tyler
赛场精英的地位
may join the ranks of the game's elite."
听见没
Hear that?
- 嗯 - 我家球员是精英
- Hmm. - My boy's elite.
他当然是
Oh, yes, he is.
Holly 我得跟你说谢谢
Holly, I gotta thank you.
我知道你有多迷恋Kevin
I know how much you like Kevin.
要多努力才能压下欲♥火♥
Had to be tough to hold out.
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
- 太难了 - 嗯
- It was tough. - Hmm.
甚至能称之为不可能的任务
One might even say damn near impossible.
重点是 为了我
The point is, you did it.
你做到了
And you did it for me.
你真是挚友
You're a good friend.
听着 友情这件事
Well, see, here's the thing about friendship.
你知道的 有些事情
You know, it's almost as much about intentions,
你若刻意为之
as it is about not doing or even doing
结果容易反其道而行
the thing you intended not to do.
你俩又嘿♥咻♥了
You slept with Kevin again!
Holly 你答应过我你不会这样的
Holly, you promised you wouldn't!
我尝试了 但失败了
Oh, I tried. I failed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这下好了 他又要打一场糟糕的比赛
Ah, now he's going to have another bad game,
拖着疲惫的步伐跑半场
dragging his butt up and down the court.
如果他还能上场的话
That is if he gets his butt to the court.
Holly 发生什么事了
Holly, what's going on?
床事太激烈的后果 你懂的
Well, you know how, in the throes of passion,
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表