剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Like you said, I'm moving' on, you know, it's all good.
坚持住啊 老弟
Way to hang in there, buddy.
哈 你了解我的
Well, you know me.
是啊
Yeah.
Stuart 你跑哪去啦 Brad马上就要来啦
Stuart! Where have you been? Brad's gonna be here any minute.
谁是Brad
Who's Brad?
开玩笑啦 我知道谁是Brad
Just kidding! I know who Brad is.
奸夫
The fornicator.
Stuart 你刚是一直在喝酒吗
Stuart, have you been drinking?
没有 还在喝
Nope, I still am.
这是闹哪样呀 你都很少喝酒的
This is crazy, you barely drink.
你怎么了啊
What the hell happened?
我只是发现Lorna订婚了
I just found out Lorna got engaged.
- Holly? - 什么事
- Holly? - Yeah?
我只是想告诉你 你的计划成功啦
I just want to let you know, it's working.
每个人都在谈论你和你那可爱的对象
Everyone's buzzing about you and your adorable date.
嘿 小叮当
Hey, tinker bell.
酒味真大啊 他怎么啦
Whoa, dude. What happened to him?
他刚知道他前妻订婚了
He just found out his ex-wife's engaged.
他完蛋鸟 我的计划也泡汤啦
He's trashed, and so's my plan.
不 你现在还不能放弃
No, you can't give up yet.
那我还能干什么 挽着都要尿裤子的Stuart告诉Brad
What am supposed to do? Tell Brad he lost
他失去了这辈子他拥有过的最好的东西
the best thing he ever had as Stuart pees on his leg?
等等
Hang on.
上膛开火了(要尿啦)
Ah, locked and loaded.
好啦 B计划
Okay, new plan.
你拖住Brad 我去打电♥话♥找替补
You stall Brad, I'm gonna call around for a replacement.
Haskell 是我
Haskell, it's me.
拿起电♥话♥来
Pick up the phone.
我知道你周六晚上会坐在电脑前
It's saturday night, I know you're sitting
吃着三明治喝着啤酒
in front of the computer with a sandwich and a beer.
把三明治放下
Put the sandwich down.
我需要帮忙 Stuart喝醉了
I need help, Stuart's drunk.
我这需要个对象 马上给我过来
I need a date, get down here now.
麻溜地
Now!
Phil或是Haskell哪个能来
Any luck with Phil or Haskell?
不知道呢 他俩都不接电♥话♥
No, neither one is answering their phone.
听着 我不能让Brad看我单身一人 我得走了
Look, I can't let Brad see me alone, I'm getting outta here.
太晚了 Brad已经来了
Too late. Brad's here.
他刚去排队签到了 还有他的女伴
He just got in line to check in, with his date.
她看起来怎么样 漂亮吗
What does she look like, is she hot?
- 呵 漂亮的我都想上她了
- Well, I think I finally understand bi-curious.
哦 我的天呀
Oh, my God.
好了 听着 Eden 你得过去拖住Brad
Okay, look, Eden, you've gotta go back there and stall Brad.
别让他进来
Do not let him in.
拖多久
For how long?
我不知道呢 也许Phil 一会能过来
I don't know. Maybe Phil will get here.
恩 或者是 Haskell
Yeah, or Haskell.
还是Phil会比较靠谱
Maybe Phil will get here.
嘿 Eden 好久不见了
Hey, Eden. It's been a long time.
抱歉 您是哪位
I'm sorry, and you are?
是我啦 Brad
It's me, Brad.
Brad... Brad Lewis
我曾经和Holly就是你老板订过婚
I was engaged to Holly, your boss.
哦 那个Brad 想起来啦
Oh, that Brad. Right.
抱歉 她和好多个brad都好过 都记住会比较难
Sorry, it's hard to keep track of all the brads in her life.
哦 那见到你很高兴 亲爱滴
Oh. Well, it was nice to see you, honey.
- 恩 啊 等等等等 一下
- Mmm. A bup-bup-bup!
你要去哪 我得给你登记呀
Where are you going? I have to check you in.
哦 Lewis, Lewis, Lewis, Lewis
Oh, Lewis, Lewis, Lewis, Lewis.
真奇怪呀
Awkward.
名单上没有你
You're not on the list.
你是在耍我吗
Are you playing with me?
抱歉 名单就摆在这 你的名字不在这上
Sorry, but the list is the list, and you ain't on it.
好啦 说真的 Eden 我们现在要进去了
All right, seriously, Eden, I think we're gonna go in now.
哦 我可不这么认为哦
Oh, but I think you're not.
那你打算怎么办 叫保安来吗
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna call security?
听着 Brad 我就是保安 要么闪开要么单挑
Listen, Brad, I am security, so either back off or bring it.
哎 去他的名单 玩的开心哦
You know what? Screw the list. Have fun.
哦 赠品
Oh, swag.
好多好漂漂的东西哦
What delightful goodies have we here?
垃圾 额 垃圾
Crap. Uh, crap.
蓝牙耳机
Bluetooth headset.
偶喜欢
Me likey.
- 嘿 美女 - 哦 我的天哪
- Hey, beautiful. - Oh, my God,
你收到我的信息啦 你来啦 没错 我来啦
you got my message, you came! That's right.
你火急火燎的叫我来当后援
You called in the thunder for backup,
我当然以迅雷不及掩耳之势来啦
and the thunder's gonna rain down on this house!
- 你就笑笑 装装酷就行啦 - 好滴
- Just smile and look pretty. - Okay.
好吗
Okay?
天哪 他来了
Oh, my God, there he is.
- 那咱开干吧 - 不不不
- Oh, let's do this! - No, no, no!
不
No.
得让他来找咱们 好吗
He has to come to us, okay?
你只要有爱的注视着我就行啦
In the meantime, just gaze at me adoringly.
Holly?
Brad?
哦 我的天哪 真是太奇怪了
Oh, my God, that's so weird.
我竟然全然不知你要来
I had no idea you were gonna be here.
哦 很高兴见到你
Oh, it's great to see you.
哈
Huh.
恩 我想再来一杯 能帮我拿一杯吗
Um, I think I could use a refill. Would you mind?
这是我的男伴 Phil.
This is my date, Phil.
- 哦 我是她男朋友 Phil - 哦
- Oh, I'm her boyfriend, Phil. - Oh.
那么 额 你俩咋认识的
So, uh, how do you two know each other?
我是Brad 她的前未婚夫
I'm Brad, her ex-fiance.
你有过未婚夫
You had a fiance?
那是很久以前的事啦 亲爱的
It was a long time ago, sweetie.
不是吧 你从没提到过我
Come on, you never mentioned me?
忘记了
It never came up.
哇 额 Holly 我得说
Wow, uh, Holly, I must confess...
什么 什么
Yes? Yes?
我猜我在你心中的位置不是那么的重要
I guess I'm a lot easier to replace than I thought.
你说对了 Brad
Damn right, Brad.
Phil?
这位他妈的是谁呀
Who the hell is this?
他对象 你♥他♥妈♥是谁呀
His date, who the hell are you?
他对象
His date.
现在我算知道你为什么叫我在大厅等了
Now I know why you told me to wait in the lobby.
我就知道你是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
I knew you were a player.
娘的 等等 Michelle 不 别走
Hell, wait, Michelle. No, don't walk away!
哦 她走啦 我的对象
Oh, she's walking' away! My date!
你带了个对象到我们的约会中来
You brought a date to our date?
哦 我的天哪 我真谢谢你祖宗八辈了
Oh, my God, thanks a lot.
多亏你 现在没人能比我更衰了
Thanks to you, I could not look like a bigger loser.
你肯定是Brad了
You must be Brad.
hi 我是Stuart 我 我 是 Stuart 我是Holly的男伴
Hi, I'm Stuart. I'm... I'm Stuart, I'm Holly's date.
哦 她在那呢
Oh, there she is.
亲爱的 过来
Come here, you.
哦 哦 额
Oh. Oh, ew!
那你和他也在一起啦
So you're with this guy, too?
额 至少他没带个对象啦
Well, at least he didn't bring a date.
额 不是的 我和他不是一起的
Uh, no, I'm not with this guy.
这小丑一晚上都在调戏我
This clown's been hitting on me all night.
走开啦
Beat it!
亲爱的
Darling!
抱歉我来晚啦 我得为稳定
I'm sorry I'm late. I had to make a few moves
欧洲市场做出些决策
to stabilize the european market.
这是为巩固世界黄金市场
It's the burden I bear for holding
所要承担的必要负担
so much of the world's gold.
先生
- Sir! -
有几位客人看见你
Several of our guests have seen you
偷走了我们的赠品袋
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表