剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
你的高贵品味
your expensive taste.
看看 又是龙虾又是香槟的
Look at that. You got lobster, you got some champagne,
还有鱼子酱
and you got caviar!
之前我看到菜单时
You know, I was looking at the menu earlier,
就在想
and I was wondering,
"我看谁有钱吃得起鱼子酱"
"Who can afford to pay for caviar?"
现在我知道了 是我
And now I know. Me!
Phil 要吵架现在可不是时候
Phil, not the time, not the place.
知道我昨天晚饭吃的什么吗
You wanna know what I had for dinner last night?
离婚男专用"龙虾"
I had the divorced guy's lobster.
对 就是炸鱼条
Yeah. Fish sticks.
- Phil 回去吧 - 就来
- Phil, come back to the table. - Oh, I'm coming.
但绝不空手回去
But I'm not coming alone.
我得带上这个 走吧 红虾
This guy's coming with me. Come on, red.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我在为自己 讨个"龙虾"牌公道
Oh, I'm just looking for a little lobster justice.
先生 你有耍赖嫌疑 恐怕我得
Sir, you're making a scene. I'm going to have to
- 请你离开了 - Salvatore
- ask you to leave. - Oh, Salvatore.
别担心 我给他担♥保♥
Don't worry. I can vouch for him.
你也出去
You get out too.
好 别说了 走
Okay. No, no.
你是不是和我感同身受呢
So are you feeling what I'm feeling?
不定呢 你什么感受
That depends. What are you feeling?
我觉得这家伙就是想
That this guy is clearly trying to run cash
通过虚拟公♥司♥洗钱 我们得将他绳之以法
through a dummy corporation, and we've got him dead to rights.
我也这么想来着
That is exactly what I was feeling!
下一步该干什么 你知道我怎么想的吗
And you know what I'm thinking we should do next?
我倒是有些想法 但先听听你的吧
I have some ideas, but I'd rather hear yours first.
我认为我们该把宝压在婚前协议上
Well, I say we move to toss the prenup
去抢他阿斯彭的房♥子
and go after his house in Aspen.
知我莫若你啊
It's like you're reading my mind.
我包里有份婚前协议的复印件
I have a copy of the prenup in my briefcase.
你怎么了
Y-you okay?
就是突然的面部痉挛
It's a... it's a weird face cramp.
工作晚了我就这样
It happens when I work late.
我想是因为
It's... it's actually
你们坐的椅子不太舒服
'cause you're sitting in those uncomfortable chairs.
你们该坐到沙发上来谈
You guys should just move on over to the couch.
也叫爱的坐骑
Oh, also known as a love seat.
我说 我们也辛苦加班这么久了
Well, you know what? We've been working pretty hard.
不如明天来这儿继续吧
What do you say we pick this up here tomorrow night?
- 好的 - 这里吗
- Okay. - Here?
- 对 - 那个...
- Yeah. - Oh, that's, uh...
那啥 恐怕不行
That's actually... that's not gonna work.
这里不开
The building is closed.
要不这么着
You know what, though? Oh, my...
你们可以去Holly家工作
you should just work at Holly's!
为什么这里不开
Why is the building closed?
- 为什么 - 嗯
- Why? - Yeah.
因为他们...
It's because they're, uh,
要清洁 地毯
cleaning the... carpets.
维修部发了备忘了
Maintenance sent a memo.
我没收到维修备忘录啊
I didn't get a maintenance memo.
我也没
Me neither.
因为那份备忘
That's because I'm the only one
只有我能看到
who actually sees the memos
我可是楼层领班呢
because I am the floor captain.
Holly那儿挺不错的
Anyway, um, Holly's place is great.
挺近 挺舒适 还有个卧室
It's close, it's cozy, it's got a bedroom.
一房♥式套间来着
It's a one-bedroom.
Paul 不用非得去我那儿...
Look, Paul, we don't have to go to my pl...
- 我没意见 - 那好啊
- sounds good to me. - Oh, well, great.
- 约好了啊 - 好极了
- Yeah, it's a date. - All right!
- 好极了 - 到时候见
- All right. - See you then.
- 再见 - 拜拜
- See ya. - Buh-bye.
"Holly家有个卧室" 要不要这么暧昧
"Holly's place has a bedroom"? That was subtle.
你都快暧昧不起了
Oh, you can't afford to be subtle.
最近一次进你闺房♥的男人 只是去给你装有线电视而已
The last guy in your bedroom was installing your cable.
没错 跟A片里演的不一样
And unlike in the porno,
他确实只是去装有线电视的
he was actually installing your cable.
Stuart 抱歉
Stuart, I'm sorry.
我今晚有点失控
I just got a little carried away tonight.
没事 Phil 不怪你
It's okay, Phil. I don't blame you.
- 真的吗 - 不 全赖你
- Really? - No, I blame you entirely!
Kerry!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are,
胆敢当众令我难堪
embarrassing me in public?
付赡养费有意见
If you've got a problem with the alimony,
跟律师谈去啊 不然的话
talk to your lawyer. Otherwise,
我的钱 老子爱怎么花就怎么花
what I do with my money is my business.
不许在这么伏击我了
Don't you ever ambush me like that again!
你完全有理由生我气
You have every right to be angry with me.
我都忘了你发火时多性感了
But I forget how hot you look when you are.
别给我转移话题
Don't you try to change the subject!
我没想转移话题
I'm not trying to change the subject.
你就是想了
Yes, you are!
你每次都拿性事来逃避争吵
You always try to use sex to weasel out of arguments.
这次没用了
But it is not gonna work this time.
你确定
You sure?
不
No.
等等 Phil 我得告诉你件事
W-w-wait, Phil, I gotta tell you something.
来吧 宝贝 想说什么尽情说
Go on, baby, tell me what you gotta tell me!
- 你要结婚了吗 - 明天
- You're getting married? - Tomorrow.
什么 明天
What? Tomorrow?
好啊 那
Oh, okay. Well...
新郎是谁呢
Who's the guy you're marrying?
是Theodore Edwards医生
His name is Dr. Theodore Edwards.
Ted医生 电视里那个心理医生吗
Dr. Ted? The TV shrink?
婚姻治疗师
Marital therapist.
我们将在他林荫大道的公♥寓♥里完婚
We're getting married in his park avenue apartment
就明晚
tomorrow night.
好吧 那
Okay, well...
那我就只能祝贺你们了
I guess congratulations is in order.
- 谢谢 - 客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
- 我得走了 - 好吧
- I gotta go. - Okay. Yeah.
Kerry!
祝你幸福
Have a nice life.
- 嗯 你也是 - 谢谢
- Yeah, you too. - Thank you.
怎么了 刚是Kerry吗
What's going on? Was that Kerry?
嗯 她刚告诉我她明天结婚
Yeah. She just told me she's getting married tomorrow.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
他还好吗 他还好吗
Is he all right? Is he all right?
他估计爽翻了都
He's more than all right!
公♥寓♥里唯一一个
He's the luckiest son of a bitch
最先捡了狗屎运的
in the apartment!
什么意思
What are you talking about?
还没明白吗 包子兄
Don't you get it, you rube?
前妻结婚之时 就是停付赡养费之日
When your ex-wife marries, you stop paying alimony.
没错
Mm-hmm. He's right.
她"愿意"了 你就解脱了
The minute she says "I do," You don't.
好吧 我来理理
Okay, let me get this straight.
我不用再付赡养费了吗
I don't have to pay no more?
彻底解脱了
I don't gotta pay no more?
*老子彻底解脱了*
*I don't got to pay no more*
我以为赡养费终结舞只是都市传奇
I thought the no alimony dance was an urban legend.
神啊 梦想照进现实了
But, my God, it's real!
碉堡了
Pow!
*老子彻底解脱了*
*I don't got to pay no more*
怎么多了一台笔记本
What's with the extra laptop?
我的交通学院扩张了
My traffic academy has expanded!
名声在外如下
Word is out!
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表