剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我是说 除了改变你的人生我还能做点什么
I mean, what did I do except change your life?
那你什么时候再见她
So when are you gonna see her again?
额 我还不确定 我给她打了几个电♥话♥
Uh, I'm not sure. We'll figure it out
- 她回我电♥话♥的时候就知道了 - 几个电♥话♥
When she returns my calls. Calls?
不 额 我给她打了电♥话♥ 两三次吧 你知道
No, yeah. I called her. A couple times, you know.
我知道你想让我玩深沉 但是我觉得
I know you're supposed to play it cool, but I can tell
Katy不是那种需要和她玩情感游戏的女孩
Katy's not the kind of girl you need to play games with.
对
Yeah...
看起来Stuart不只是给Katy打了“两三个”电♥话♥
Looks like Stuart called Katy more than a few times.
哦 到底多少个
Oh, how many are there?
事实上他距离将Katy淹没在
Let's just say he's two steps away
短♥信♥的海洋里只有一步之遥
From leaving soap messages on her bathroom mirror.
她肯定不会回电♥话♥了
There's no way she's calling him back.
哦 他会崩溃的
Oh, he's gonna be crushed.
你知道么 你已经尽力了
Well, you know what? You did your part.
我们没什么能做的
There's nothing we can do.
对
Right.
我们没什么能做的
Nothing we can do.
你去哪里
Where you going?
出去 什么都不做
Out. To continue to do nothing,
因为我们能做的就是什么都不做
Because there's nothing we can do.
你不是要什么都不做 对么
You're not doing nothing, are you?
对 而且你什么都不能做
Nope. And there's nothing you can do.
- 嗨 - 嘿
Hi. Hey.
嗨 Katy 谢谢你来见我
Hi. Katy, thank you so much for meeting me.
- 嗯 有什么事么 - 那个 嗯
Yeah. What's this about? Well, um...
我听说你和Stuart昨天晚上挺合得来的
I heard that you and Stuart really hit it off last night,
我只是好奇你们两个
And I was just wondering if you guys
是否正在打算安排下一次见面的时间
Were planning on seeing each other again.
哦 这个 嗯
Oh. That's, uh...
这个话题有点私人 你是谁来着
That's kind of personal. Who are you again?
我是 嗯 帮Stuart处理离婚事务的律师
I'm, uh, Stuart's divorce lawyer.
但我同时也是他很好的朋友
But I'm also a really good friend,
我经常照顾他
And I kind of take care of him.
我知道他有点小激进了
I know he came on a little strong.
- 哈 - 准确的说太激进了
Ha. A lot strong.
- 对 - 激进到20通电♥话♥
Yeah. 20 calls strong.
22通 我们坐在这儿期间他又打了两通
22. He's called twice since we've been sitting here.
但这只是因为你是他离婚之后遇见的
But that's just because you're the first woman he's met
第一个真心喜欢的女人
Since his divorce that he really likes.
所以 来嘛 再给他一次机会好不好
So, come on...How about giving him another chance?
这不是我不给他回电♥话♥的原因
It's not why I didn't call him back.
我 我只是没有时间约会而已
I--I just don't have time for dating.
我是职业女性
I'm a working girl.
哦 我们有自己的事业
Oh, well, we all have our careers,
但是总能挤出时间谈个恋爱的
But you gotta find time for love.
Holly 你 你不是很明白
Holly, you're--you're not quite understanding.
我是个交际花
I'm an escort.
交际花
An escort.
你是说你陪着有钱的老男人去参加社交活动
You mean you escort rich old people to social events?
真的么 拜托
Is that it? Please?
我为了钱和男人上♥床♥
I have sex with men for money.
额 这个当然毋庸置疑
Well, there's no spinning that one, is there?
那么 你昨天晚上为什么和Stuart在一起
Well, why were you with Stuart last night?
昨天晚上我刚好不值班
Last night, I was off-duty.
好吧 你知道 出租车都有不值班标识的
Well, you know, taxis use off-duty signs.
那个真的很有用
They're very helpful.
Holly Stuart真的是个好人
Holly, Stuart is a really sweet guy,
和他在一起我也很开心
And I enjoyed spending time with him,
但是因为我的工作 我 我真的没有时间
But with my job, I--I don't really have time
去体验社会生活
For much of a social life.
好吧 嗯 你瞧
All right, well, look,
Stuart现在完全被你迷住了 所以 嗯
Stuart's fallen head-over-heels for you, so, um...
你能不能再和他约会一次
Why don't you just go out with him one more time,
然后让他更容易彻底死心
And then let him down easy?
- 好的 为什么不 - 谢谢
Sure. Why not? Thank you.
那么 您是支票现金还是刷♥卡♥
So, uh, will that be check, visa, or mastercard?
额 当然这是交易 对
Uh, of course. Yes.
我是专业人士
I--I'm a professional,
你 你也是 额 那么
A-a-and so are you, uh, so, yes.
这要花多少钱
How much will this cost me?
哇哦
Wow!
你一小时赚的比我还多
You charge more per hour than I do.
我咋就没走你这路线捏
Where was that booth on career day?
Haskell 你这是要和谁一起去毕业舞会啊
Haskell, who are you taking to the prom?
事实上 我被邀请去
Actually, I've been invited to dine
和船长一起共进晚餐
At the captain's table tonight...
对我搭救落水乘客
As a gesture of thanks for saving a passenger
聊表谢意
Who fell overboard.
你真的认为你前妻会吃这一套吗
You really think your ex-wife's gonna buy this?
吃这一套 这会让她噎死的
Buy it? It's killing her.
Margo夜以继日地查看我的状态更新
Margo's been checking my status updates night and day.
她完全深陷在对我逍遥生活的的羡慕嫉妒恨中
She is dripping with envy over the glamorous life I'm living.
太棒了 我的玉米煎饼好了
great, my burrito's done.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey. Hey.
额 Stuart在家吗
Is, um, is Stuart home?
不在 他出去和Katy约会去了
No, he's out on a date with Katy.
听着 我不知道你干了什么 但是真的很有效
Listen, I don't know what you did, but it worked.
你有什么秘技
What's your secret?
秘密 没什么秘密
Secret? There's no secret.
我们甚至不知道他们的约会进行地怎么样
Besides, we don't even know how the date's going.
这个约会随时都有可能结束
For all we know, it could be ending right now.
- 嗨 大家好 - 嗨 Stuart 约会怎么样
Hi, guys. Hi, Stuart, how's it going?
嘿 伙计 你和Katy处的怎么样
Hey, man, how'd it go with Katy?
别问他这个 说不定他们已经分了
Don't ask him that. Maybe it's over with,
而且他也不想谈起… Katy
And he doesn't wanna talk about...Katy!
嗨
Hi!
我很抱歉 Stuart 我必须要接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Stuart. I had to take that call.
嗷 这女孩儿业务繁忙啊
Aw. This girl with her calls.
哦
Oh.
你知道 她随时随地都在工作
She just, she's working all the time, you know.
Katy是一位国际金融顾问
Katy is an international financial consultant.
我擦
Get out.
额 都忘了介绍了
Uh, where are my manners?
Phil 这是Katy Katy 这是我的室友Phil
Phil, this is Katy. Katy, this is my roommate Phil.
嗨 你好
Hi. How you doing?
你有什么朋友能介绍给我吗
You got any friends you could hook me up with?
- Phil - 什么了
Phil! What?
她是个国际金融顾问
She's an international financial consultant.
她不是个妓…介绍人
She's not a hooker...Upper.
虽然Katy很抢手
As in demand as Katy is,
我还是说服她明天休息一下
I convinced her to take a little time off tomorrow.
我们打算开车去乡下
We're gonna drive up to the country,
- 采摘苹果 - 明天
Go apple-picking. Tomorrow?
- 嗯 - 还有明天
Hmm? There's a tomorrow?
对 希望还会有很多个明天
Yeah, hopefully there will be a lot of tomorrows.
哦
Aw.
哦 抱歉 有地方让我接个电♥话♥吗
Oh, excuse me--is there someplace I can take this?
有 当然有
Yeah, sure. Uh...
厨房♥在那里
Kitchen's right in there. Okay.
她在工作上真的很棒
She's so good at what she does,
所有人都想拜托她事情(每个人都想推到之)
Everyone wants a piece of her.
而且你知道吗 最好笑的事情是
And you know, the funny thing is
她从来不想谈论她工作上的事
She never wants to talk about her work.
她只想谈论我
She just only wants to talk about me.
就像我是这世界上最令人激动的男人一样
It's like I'm the most exciting guy in the world.
今天晚上有点冷
It's a little chilly out tonight.
我要去换件羊毛衫
I'm gonna get a cardigan.
她很可爱哈
She's a lovely woman, huh?
你给他找了个妓♥女♥
You set him up with a hooker?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表