剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
好的 晚安 Phil
All right, good night, Phil.
安 Phil
Good night, Phil.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
好的 我 那啥 嗯 晚安 Kevin
Yeah, oh... yeah... I... I... Good night, Kevin!
好梦
Night, man!
Holly 咱能谈谈么
Holly, can I talk to you for a sec?
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么想的 他明天还有比赛
What are you doing? He has a game tomorrow.
放轻松嘛亲 你的宝贝在我手上很安全
Relax, grandma. Your golden boy's safe with me.
恕我失陪
Now if you'll excuse me,
现在有位男士在我的公♥寓♥等待我
there's a gentleman waiting for me in my apartment
那个8个月内
which for the last eight months,
都充斥着死亡气息的地方
has been known as the dead zone.
我今晚太开心了
I had so much fun tonight.
希望我巨大声的喝彩没令你难堪
I hope I didn't embarrass you by cheering too loudly.
哦 相信我
Oh, trust me.
我永远不介意有美丽佳人呼喊我的名(高♥潮♥时呼喊~)
I never mind a beautiful woman screaming out my name.
我受宠若惊
Well, that's flattering,
但是 有件事我得老实交代
but listen, let me be honest with you.
我了解你这类人的生活
I know how you guys live.
有大票女人投怀送抱
I mean, women throwing themselves at you,
但我跟她们不一样
but I'm not like that.
那不是我
It's just not me, you know.
我想慢慢来
I want to start slow
从彼此了解开始
and just get to know each other a little better.
Holly 我懂的 这样很棒
Holly, I get it. That's cool.
Holly 开门 是我
Holly, answer the door already, it's me!
你上哪儿去了
Where were you?
我快担心死了
You had me worried to death.
这都中午了 你还没去上班
It's already noon, you didn't show up to work, and...
哦 天呐 你跟人上♥床♥了
Oh, my God! You've had sex.
世界都变得不一样了
The world looks different.
一切色彩生动了起来
Colors seem more vibrant,
门外的噪音都仿佛汇成音符
noises from the outside suddenly seem melodic.
你看着都变高了
You seem taller.
好幸福 谁 怎么搞的 谁 怎么搞的
So dish! Who? How? Who? How? Who?
那谁在你身后
That's who.
哇
Whoa...
比完赛后
When you get back in the game,
你还真是各种不乱搞啊
you really don't mess around.
给你介绍 这是我助手 Eden
I'd like you to meet my assistant, Eden.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
晚点儿见
And I'll see you later.
好嘞
All right.
这怎么发生的 上周
Um, how did this happen because last week,
你还在百合网上求合体呢
you were on match. Com trolling for accountants.
我知道
I know.
他是Phil的客户
He's a client of Phil's.
我昨天刚认识的他
I met him yesterday.
你这小骚货
Oh, dirty whore.
我今晚还要去看比赛
Well, I'm going to the game again tonight.
并坐在女友座上
I'm gonna sit in the girlfriend seat.
难以置信
I can't believe it!
我也是
Neither can I.
我这就回办公室
Okay, well, I'm going to get back to the office
那个我不会宣扬此事的地方
where I won't spread this around?
他叫Kevin Tyler
His name's Kevin Tyler.
肆意宣扬吧
Spread it like peanut butter.
好嘞
Yeah.
- 嘿 - 嘿 Phil
- Hey. - Hey, Phil.
怎么样
What is happening?
击掌 击掌 击掌
Give me some, give me some, give me some, give me some.
今晚又有一场激战
Tonight's gonna be a good game, y'all.
是啊 Kevin怎么样
Ah, yeah. How's Kevin, huh?
他心理状态如何 专注度呢 准备好了吗
Is he psyched? Is he focused? Is he ready?
Kevin时刻准备着 但听着
Kevin's always ready, but look.
达拉斯队实力很生猛的
Dallas is tough.
生猛
"Tough"? Whoa.
生猛是什么意思
What do you mean "Tough"?
我以为胜利唾手可得
I was led to believe this was a slam dunk.
一定不会输的 对不对
There's no chance they could lose, is there?
- 嘿 - 痛
- Hey. - Ow!
放松嘛
Take it easy, will you?
咱俩是一伙的
I mean, we're in this together.
这比赛又不是只有你下注
You're not the only one who's got money on this game.
是 就我 我们拿我的钱下的注
Yes, I am. We bet my money.
嘿
Hey.
看看我 女友座 我又回来了
Look at me, I'm back in the girlfriend seat.
Kevin Tyler的妞儿
Kevin Tyler's girl.
比赛快开始了
Game's about to start.
我今天甚至没机会跟Kevin说上话
I didn't get the chance to speak to Kevin today.
他昨晚回家早吗
Did he get home early last night?
我能保证他午夜前就躺倒了
Oh, I can promise you he was in bed by midnight.
好的 现在 中圈跳球
All right, now. Tip-off.
中圈跳球
Tip-off.
Kevin持球
Kevin gets the ball...
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
球已举起 准备投球
Brings it up to the elbow, pulls up for the "J" And...
没进 三不沾
Nothing. Air ball.
Haskell 他没投进
Haskell, he missed it.
为什么会没进呢 Haskell
Why did he miss it, Haskell?
我哪晓得
How do I know?
别动手动脚的 罗密欧
And watch the hands, Romeo.
再进一步你就要
You're one graze away from a moment
碰到人家的私密地带了
we may never come back from.
我不喜欢他带球过半场的方式
I don't like the way he's running up court.
Kevin看着很疲惫 腿跟橡胶似的
Kevin seems tired. His legs are kind of rubbery.
天呐 他刚刚那是打哈欠吗
Oh, my goodness, did he just yawn?
我确定他会没事
Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine.
他体力无限
He's got lots of stamina.
有使不完的劲儿
Lots and lots of stamina.
你们昨晚到底干嘛了
what happened with you and Kevin last night?
这么说吧 他把那东西放进了那啥里
Let's just say he got the thingy in the thingy.
我很明确说过 他不能分心
I specifically said no distractions.
那叫哪门子的分心 他离开的时候可开心了
That wasn't a distraction, that guy left so happy.
信姐一句
Trust me,
他一定可以拿下这场比赛的
he's going to have the game of his life.
不 Kevin 不
No, Kevin, no!
我开始有种不祥的预感 Stuart
I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this one, Stuart.
他们终于让Kevin下场休息了
Finally, they're giving Kevin a rest.
那才不是休息
They're not giving him a rest.
教练那是让他坐冷板凳
The coach is benching him.
托你的福 他献出了职业生涯
Thanks to you, he just had the worst game
最烂的一场比赛
of his career.
我是不是应该下场给他点鼓励
Oh, maybe I should go down there and cheer him up.
Holly 你要是再给他任何鼓励(也有使之性起之意)
Holly, you cheer him up any more,
他就要靠生命维持机过活了
he'll be on life support.
我的辛苦钱打水漂了
My hard-earned money gone.
消失
Poof.
你说那绝对能赢的
You said this was a sure thing.
嘿 这是赌博
Hey, it's gambling.
你说不是赌博的
You said it wasn't gambling.
我说这事儿错不了
I said it was a can't-lose.
那为什么错了
So how did we lose?
因为世事无绝对
Because it wasn't a sure thing.
但你说那是绝对的
But you said it was a sure thing.
听着 我们不能这样鬼打墙下去了
Look, we can go round and round on this thing,
但你赌了 然后你输了
but you gambled, and you lost.
哦 是你
Oh, it's you.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表