剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我就看到了性的火花
你也深深的吸引了我
因为你是个热情 有耐心 有同情心的人
你们俩合在一起就完美了
现在只能这么办了
那个抓手是怎么回事 伙计
What's up with the hand grab, man?
你对她说了什么
What'd you say to her?
没什么 我 我只是说
Nothing. No, I... no, I just said
我同意你刚才说的
that I agree with what you said.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
别这么做
Don't do that.
这是我的台词
It's my line.
不要接话 只是 翻译
No more piggybacking, just...Translate.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay, okay. - Okay.
现在 告诉她我们今天晚上的安排十分丰富
Now, tell her that I have an amazing night planned for us.
我们要去吃晚饭 去酒吧
Yeah, we're going to go to dinner and a club.
还有跳舞
And some dancing.
哦
Ooh!
她说听起来太棒了
She said that sounds awesome.
对 会的
Yeah, it's going to be.
又一个抓手 Stuart 厨房♥ 现在 走
Another hand grab! Stuart, kitchen, now please.
Stuart 怎么回事
Stuart, what's going on?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
啊 别这样 伙计 那笑声
Aw, come on, man, the laughing,
那抓手 还有借我的古龙香水
the hand grabbing, borrowing my cologne.
承认吧 你喜欢她
Admit it. You like her.
不 我 你怎么能这么说
No, I... how could you say that?
那是 什 好吧 我迷死她了
That's... wh... Okay, I'm crazy about her.
嗯
Mm-hm.
我试过了 Phil 我尽力坚持来着
I tried, Phil, I tried, I tried to resist,
但是
but...
看着 我会放手的
Look, I'm going to back off.
我是说 我最不想做的就是
I mean, the last thing I would want to do
把她从你身边抢走
is steal her from you.
你 把她抢走
You? Steal her from me?
Stuart Gardner医生 将要从我这里
Dr. Stuart Gardner, dds, is going to steal
拐走一个内衣模特
a lingerie model from me?
我不知道这件事情为什么听起来那么滑稽
I don't know why that sounds so crazy.
我才是那个第一个挑逗她的人
I am the one who picked her up in the first place.
对 用我的话 伙计 别开玩笑了
Yeah, with my words, man, come on.
而且顺便一提 瞧瞧这里
And by the way, all of this here.
说不定你想说的话是
Well, maybe it was the way your words were said
通过这里
by all of this...
传递出去的
Here.
好吧 你知道么 瞧 这太滑稽了
All right, you know what, look, this is ridiculous.
我们能为她争斗
We can't fight over her.
这不是场争斗
There's not a fight.
伙计 你没资格站在拳击场上
Dude, you're not even in the ring.
你应该在观众席吃热狗
You're in the stands eating hot dogs.
哦 好的 好吧
Oh, okay, all right.
如果你这么有自信的话 那么我们为什么不让她来决定
If you're so confident, then why don't we let her decide?
好 为什么我们不让她来决定
Okay, why don't we let her decide?
Tatiana
Tatiana...
然后呢
Da?
- Phil - 什么
- Phil? - Mm?
他说了一些关于“化学反应”什么什么的
Yeah, she said something about "Chemistry," Blah, blah, blah.
干得好 伙计 但我可以从她眼中看到她的意思
Nice try, buddy, I can see it in her eyes.
她说她对我也有好感
She said she's hot for me too.
啥
What?
她说什么了 她选了谁
Well, what'd she say? Who'd she pick?
你
You.
太好了
Yeah!
和我
And me.
啥
What?
等一下
Wait a second.
她说她想和我们两个人约会
She wants to date both of us?
哦 她没用‘约会’这个词
Oh, she didn't use the word "Date."
你知道吗 这太荒谬了
You know what, this is ridiculous.
我会进去
I'm going to go in there
告诉她这种事不会发生的 好吗
and tell her it ain't happening, all right?
吃点零食 我马上就回来
Grab a snack, I'll be right back.
等等等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你知道吗 我
You know what, you know what, I, um...
我认为还是应该我去和她说
I think it should probably be me to go and tell her
因为 你知道 我会说塞尔维亚语
because, you know, I speak the language.
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh.
好吧 瞧 我们要面对它
All right, look. Look, we got to face it.
我们任何一个有机会的唯一方法
The only way either one of us has a shot
就是我们都有机会
is if it's both of us.
那么我们怎么办呢
So what do we do?
Phil
Phil.
Stuart
Stuart?
她说了什么
What'd she say?
她想让我们亲对方
She wants us to kiss each other.
结束了 就这样吧
We're done. That's it for me.
哦 Holly 等一下
Oh, Holly, wait, wait.
哇
Wow.
我也哇
Wow right back at you.
额
Um...
你的信被错放进了我的信箱 所以
Your mail got put in my box by mistake, so...
给你
Here it is.
有什么问题吗 你还好吗
Is something wrong? Are you okay?
是 额 不是
Yeah...Uh, no.
你脸上有些东西
You got a little something right...
在这
Here.
哦 天啊
Oh, my gosh.
再见
I'll see you.
等下 我不是 长成这样
Wait, I don't... Look like this.
我只是淋了雨
I just got caught in the rain.
还有 那天在酒吧里 我当时
And, um, at the bar the other day, when I was...
你知道 我只是
You know, I just...
有一个爆米花
I had a piece of popcorn...
我们能重新开始吗
Can we just start over please?
当然
Sure.
谢谢 嗨 我是Holly
Thanks. Hi, I'm Holly.
嗨 我是Jason
Hi, I'm Jason.
你想进来喝一杯吗
You want to come in for a drink
我就能向你证明我不是公♥寓♥怪人
so I can prove I'm not the building weirdo?
- 我很愿意 - 还有把这些玩意儿从我脸上洗下去
- I would like that. - And get this crap off my face.
哦
Oh, well.
晚上好
Good evening.
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
等一下 回来
Wait, come back!
我不是公♥寓♥怪人
I'm not the building weirdo!
Phil 抱歉我搞砸了 你的Tatiana的约会
Phil, I'm sorry that I messed up your date with Tatiana.
我破坏了君子协定
I broke the guy rules.
面对那么辣的女孩 没什么规矩可言
Nah, with a woman that hot, there are no rules.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我晚上过的糟透了
My night was a total bust.
欢迎加入衰人俱乐部
Yeah, welcome to the club.
哦 是么 有人想去看电影吗
Oh, yeah? Anybody want to go see a movie?
- 好的 我去 - 好 我也是
- Yeah, sure, I'll go. - Yeah, me too.
哦 好的
Oh, great.
我们可以来个三人行
We'll make it a threesome.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表